Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vJSWWIn00k8
youtube.com/watch?v=a7oyTazgBmk
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why won't that fat fuck die already?

i love that fat fuck based mf brothers peace :D

~t. Crab in the bucket

Yo, boogie, I'm glad and all for you. I just don't care. Why not keep making progress videos so you can make YouTube money instead of posting here where you get no money.

Keep up the good wok, Boogie

work*
Fuck. No, avoid the wok.

Typical lazy fuck wanting praise for something he should have been doing all along.

>work
>had to be made physically unable to overeat

Damn right he will

reeee

Fuck boogie! Hes a coward. Have you guys heard of Obese undone? He was about as fat as boogie and hes down to like 195 i think. Idk. Even im not 195. This guy always makes me feel like such a coward yo

youtu.be/vJSWWIn00k8

But he is not, member when he dropped like 4 pounds in 8 years and was proud of his progress?

Holy fuck. Even a guy like this youtube.com/watch?v=a7oyTazgBmk (skip to 2:00) has loose skin, getting obese is a worst fucking idea ever.

Being 800 pounds isn't considered skinny, boogie.

He only weighs 450 lbs dumb fuck. Fuck off.

Why does this guy crave attention. This fucking surgery is all he has been tweeting about for a month. I have never seen a 900 pound man fish for complements so much.

>only weighs 450
>only
>450

American standards ladies and gentlemen.

Fucking hell. Poor bastard but kudos to his attitude and resolve. If I ever win the fucking lottery the first thing I'm doing is buying that guy a skin op. :(

>s7e7 King Size Homer
>After learning that someone who is disabled can work from home, Homer tries to find a way to achieve this goal. Homer soon discovers that any employee that weighs 300 pounds (136 kg) or more qualifies as disabled
What is a number for now?

Really? This fat fuck again?

He should have dropped off the face of the earth the moment this video was released: youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

Work? His lazy ass got surgery

>dr. robotnik-looking

kekekek

uh this gives me the motivation to fast today and do extra cardio

He will fail no matter what because he lacks discipline. At some point they will have to remove this cuck ring from his stomach and he will baloon up faster than Jason Genova.

He will never be fit. He's a fucking fat fraud. And he will ALWAYS be a fucking fat fraud.

So all it took was surgery that would kill him if he tried eating normally

based insulting black man

Boogie failed miserably for years till some doctor cut his stomach the size of a banana.

He has no merit and will probably gain all his weight back since he won't develop any good habit from his weight loss.

>Rich gone but boogie still fucking here

Why is life so cruel brehs?

We should convince boogie to start roiding so his heart gives out and he dies quicker

>only 450
>only

>tfw cant deadlift boogie

Boogie you are disgusting and massive

>only 450 lbs
Don't know why I laughed so hard at that kek

You're using the term wrong. Boogie hasn't done some great thing to get pulled down from, he's signed his own death warrant by ensuring that when he inevitably loses control and tries to go back to his old eating habits just once to test the waters that it's going to lead to him either dying a horrible death or him being hospitalized for a critical injury.

>kudos to attitude and resolve

What fucking resolve? What attitude?

The dude LITERALLY took the easy way out by getting gastric bypass surgery to FORCE HIMSELF to not eat.

Resolve is amassing the willpower to stop being a lazy fat fuck.

All the surgery did was physically prevent him from shoving a hundred thousand calories down his throat.

I wish he would have gone a different route, but I'm still happy for him in a way. surgery is better than staying a fat fuck like that imo

>boogie is literally shrinking
>soon he'll be subatomic
we hav to stop him

was talking about the dude in the linked video, not boogie. Obeseundone worked for it

>be boogie
>say you can't lose weight
>say diets don't work for you
>get surgery that forces you to diet
>lose weight

S H O C K I N G

You're fucking retarded. Holy shit

as a former fatty what kills me the most is all the dick sucking this faggot is getting 24/7 for literally lying and failing for years to the point that only a operation can give him the weight loss he needed

meanwhile i went from obese to strong fit (didnt wanna go skinny because fuck lose skin) all on my own and to this day i get nothing but shit talk from people

You don't understand.

HIS MOM, WAS MEAN TO HIM

He didn't say diets don't work for him because they actually don't work. He said they haven't worked for him because he keeps fucking them up. So he blames himself and his lack of willpower for it, not the diet.

The worst part is he had to go on a diet and lose weight before the surgery, which he did.
How fucking lazy and stupid do you have to be to realise you don't need an operation for weight loss after that?

> Lost 70 lbs over the fall and winter

> come springtime working in just a t-shirt instead of my fatty sweatshirt

> everyone tells me I lost alot of weight

Feels good.

> years later work out like a beast

> looking like Jason Statham

> everyone says "OMG! YOU'RE SO SKINNY! EAT SOMETHING!"

Fucking lost all motivation to work out. Hope that don't happen to Boogie.

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO

> looking like Jason Statham
In middle school?

Typical fatty response lol

PAY

At least he aint black.