>tinder matched with a straight 10/10, literally model tier
>shes an actual model
>i usually get 5s or 6s
>sexual texts, shes driving 20 miles to see me tomorrow
>think i finally made it
>google her
>#1... TRANSGENDER MODEL
>fuck

What do Veeky Forums? Im not gay but i figure i should try everything once. I have nothing to lose but i am concerned about AIDS or whatever it is, i dont want to end up like that user that got aids from his first hooker and didnt even put his dick in anything. Butt stuff is a definite no from me. Is it risky for BJ? Should i just state very clearly HANDS ONLY

Do you know if the dick is cut off? I prefer traps with dicks

Just wear a condom and have fun user. Also ask him to wear a condom when you suck his feminine penis or take it up your butt.

Traps are gay but so are you

If you're gay go ahead. The fact you're even considering it means you're likely a closeted gay

Lol I think I know which model you're talking about. Tell me how tall she is

Post her face and we'll decide

if you're on an english speaking board i doubt you know, unless you are fellow russian

What race is she?

ur gay

Just dont tell anybody and do it you will not feel different after

I thought you were talking about this bitch

You could give himher a reach around as you do himher in the butt

deleted my previous post. her website says no

she looks slavic to me

Today is was a faggot

Show us the body

no you will reverse image it and fuck it up for me. just know its model-tier because she has won awards

what i want to know is CAN I GET A BJ WITHOUT GETTING AIDS? and if not i will just settle for HANDS

OP she looks slavic. Lol

If she's a model she probably looks after her. Most trans girls with standards take care of their sexual health.
Just do it. show pics you selfish dick

Just screenshot a pic. The filename will be different kid

tell me the name then, please, am fellow russian
пpaвдa

Yes you can get a bj and not get aids
But are you going to give him a bj?

well i dont know, that depends on WHETHER I GET AIDS OR NOT

thus im asking

obviously i googled the statistics but i think its also important to hear advice from actual real life people and i know fit has the most fags thus im asking here

Just keep her (him) as a chastised sissy slave OP. She (he) would probably be into that.

I DONT CARE ABOUT ALL THESE BEFORE I DO ANYTHING I NEED TO KNOW

WILL I GET AIDS

Retard you will only get aids if the other person has aids. WE DON'T KNOW IF THAT MAN HAS AIDS OR NOT. HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSE TO KNOW

Beat her up

OP, post three tranny pics with one of them being the real one. Therefore, we don't know which one is the real one and we can tell you whether you will get aids or not

he's playing retard to show to someone else how stupid on 4chin/fit are.
prolly an university project o some shit.

No

well THATS THE POINT you RETARD, you dont know, and I DONT KNOW, and even if i ask and she tells me no i STILL WOULDNT KNOW, SO OBVIOUSLY THE LOGICAL THING IS TO ASSUME YES, YOU RETARD

If you are even considering giving a BJ to him, know that you are a faggot and you should not be ashamed to go all the way through it, good luck bro

You realize is they're a top-tier model they won't have AIDs right?

why not? okay, sorry. not a top tier INTERNATIONAL model. shes just the #1 LOCAL model. big difference. plus there are not many trannies in russia, so its probably easier to be #1. still the smart thing to do is to assume yes and take precautions from there

Show us a picture you retarded sperg.

i would brutally smash being really careful to not touch the balls of course.
no homo.

i will once i get an ACTUAL ANSWER on things that are SAFE and things that are NOT SAFE to do with a suspected aids person as well as at least one (1) other random piece of advice that will help me

Would
Would not

You are gay

this poster is not OP

There's no way that's a man

Piece de resistance

Holy crap I would so let her pack my shitin and poz my mouth and wouldn't even feel the least bit gay

This is a chilean trap

ITT OP gets catfished by an ugly tranny

If you think it's a yes. Then why the fuck are you even bothering to hook up with the guy you dumbass. Even if you use a condom you still don't go for it you fucking retard. If you're honestly considering yes then go kill yourself

No homo but i'd keep them as a sissy chastity slave and force them to wear a buttplug all the time while dressing them in ultra feminine outfits and locking them in high heels

No

>Holy shit a model matched with me

So how do you know you aren't being catfished?

You're gay dude

I need a name

how the fuck does me thinking yes make it a yes? i think all gay people have aids. do i impose my perceptions onto reality now? what the fuck? you are even more retarded than i am

Yogi/amiesofi

i'm not OP, I just screenshot trannies I come across.

Whether they admit to it or not

More pics. Damn I'm in love

You're so fucking retarded. You suspect he has AIDS. And you're still considering sleeping with. LOL I hope you get aids you retard

AIDS contraction is difficult. Like literally a nearly 1% chance for the male giving the dick into a butt without a condom. Wear a condom and your chances are pretty much 0. Have fun, you massive queer.

i suspect you have aids so now you do, have fun you retarded aidsboy

Thanks

Didn't you see the no homo?

LOL you really are fucking dumb. You're the one suspecting the shemale of having aids and you still wanna fuck. A condom won't do anything HAHAHAHAHA

Damn my bad. I'm wrong

yeah but youre the one with aids so lol

Just use a condom. Don't text her saying NO ANAL AHHHHH because that's fucking autistic. If it comes up just decline, that simple.

Fuck him in the ass like a man, god you're a pussy. You should be getting fucked by him with this attitude.

AIDS has an exceedingly low transmission rate, even though MSM anal sex. This is why AIDS is so often associated with degeneracy, because one needs to gave intercourse with a poz individual many times to have a significant chance of getting it. I think transmission chance through oral is in the low single digits percentage chance.

What user? Story please.

Also u cant get aids from blowjob. Itd also like really hard to get with vaginal sex, but with anal is 100% catch if u are not wearing condom.

But bro, for real, fucking a man? Is this how low u are gonna get, u should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm wrong - it's well under 1 percent chance. This is why HIV is a degenerate disease - you need to have tens or hundreds of sexual acts with w positive individual to have a notable chance to contract it.

>anal
Wrong, it's between .5%-1.5% chance.

Its why these degenerate gay bug parties involve people fucking themselves with wire to cause anal bleeding to increase their chances of getting it.

stop projecting you faggot

start training your mouth and anus on baby carrots then work your way to cucumbers. You'll do fine champ.

ummmm what?
how do you fuck with a wire?

abandon ship
abandon ship

>she

Buy yourself a condom you dumb shit

You wrap it around something

you made that shit up right?
no one wraps copper wire around their duck so they can fuck a dude?

Reading comprehension. He is saying they shove the wire wrapped up on something up their asses. Can't imagine if that's true but holy shit, Floyd.

>Only 10 mentions of Condom so far, including this one

This is our youth.

Also, you're just as likely to contract an STI from a female, my man, you should be using protection either way.

Its true. I'm not going searching for it but there's stories and even videos online.

Just because you can't get a man from tinder pregnant doesn't mean you shouldn't wear a condom. FFS.

find an article or something
i tried but didn't find shit

If it's a thing, it's incredibly rare.

I don't see a benis OP, I think you're ok for going balls deep

>I'm not gay guys! I-i swear
>"So you gonna blow him or what"
>Idk, maybe ...

Just accept you're tfw h-homo, put on a rubber and fuck him in the arse ffs.

DESTROY THAT BOY PICCI
CONFUSE THE PENIS