>Lunch: Chicken and rice
>pre workout: banana
>post workout: shake
>Dinner: chicken and rice
>before bed: shake
quite sure thats over 1500 and not difficult

guess i have to drink milkshakes the rest of my life then

just be yourself xD

Anyhow I just realized im only eating 1800 kcal a day and now im bulking at 4000 kcal/day. Simply buy chicken, nutella and lots of fat yoghurt

Like this.

The real question is:
How to not get broke when you have to eat at work and want to socialize with your colleagues?
I eat for like 12 bucks average every goddamn work day, I think this is not feasible.

I don't get how my colleagues eat so little, the porotions are small and it literally has to last me like 9 fucking hours.
I always eat twice as much as everyone else and everyone finds it funny.

>Nutella
Okay what if OP doesn't want to die of diabeetus within the year?

This. Also I work 10+ hours a day and lunch is only 30 minutes and only. Couple 15 minute breaks, half of which is spent walking to and from the break room. I scarf down as much as I can but it's never enough.
Fuck wage cucking.

Eat bread. It might not contain that many calories by itself but once you start adding butter, cheese or whatever you put on your bread the calories add up really fast.

what app is this? looks good

peanut butter lad.

coconut and olive oil lad

dark chocolate LAD

guacamole L A D

lean ground beef cyan:wave2:lad

almonds
cout

>almonds
How does activating them affect calorie content?

triples it.

Cronometer

cronometer.com

Apps are kinda shit desu.

take the fast food black pill op

I like this guy.

I can eat more than 1500 calories just by having a single meal at your average sit down restaurant, that's fucking easy. I'm dieting right now at a little under 1500 kcals for fuck sake. Stop eating filling yet calorically empty foods like salad I guess? No more veggies other than spinach and broccoli.

I eat mostly vegan and thought the same until.... Buy mexican sauce, 400 grams of red kidney beans, and a bag of rice (100 g of dry) - the brown one. It gives about 40 g of protein and a bit more than 1000 of kcal - and it's a one meal! I think that all grain products will boost kcal intake.

And schedule a doctor's appointment... C'mon, it's not about how much you eat but mostly about quality of calories.

youtu.be/uSrsk6tbnkE
Cmon

drink 2litres of milk

thats it

I was in the exact same boat as you when I first started. It's hard but you'll be able to eventually, just force yourself past full (not to the throwing up point) or eat a dickton of mcdonalds to get dem dere calories

Three 5 layer burritos from taco bell is 1500 calories. Eat one for each meal and an extra for dinner. You're pushing 2000 easy. Never understood how this is a problem for anyone

Lol at you, im eating 4500 everyday

>40 grams of protein per 1000 kcal
I think OP wants to eat more calories without developing protein deficiency

>mass gain shake
nah dont do this

just stop being a pussy OP

eat a lot of delicious pasta, its high in calories and I could eat it forever

Hi boogie

Kek not getting an hour and a half lunch everyday. Stay made office cucks. Go blue collar.

Lol at you, im eating 4501 everyday

>1500 kcal a day
>1,500,000 cal a day
>impossible

well duh, thats way too much

Lol at you, I'm eating -10 calories a day.

One food calorie is a kilocalorie you fucking brainlet

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calorie

Only my lunch is 1300-1500 cal

>cout

Mash avocados, nuts and chips down your throat

I eveny you people. I'm trying to cut right now, and it is awful.

god damn programmerfags are autistic

I eat 8,820 joules a day

getting a proper meal with less than 1500 is hard for me, how do people manage to struggle?

Do you just eat 3 snacks a day and be done with it?

McDonalds:

5 hamburgers
Medium fries
Medium chocolate milkshake

1900+ calories EZ

you fuckers have no fat in your diet, this is why you all are low test skeletons

Try myfitnesspal

>385g of chicken breats - 666 kcal
That's one fat chicken

You can get WAY more protein by grabbing a hand full legumes or pumpkin seeds.
Seriously you can get 20g of protein from 200 calories of legumes, or 14g from 280 calories of pumpkin seeds.

Or you know you could actually just grab a can of tuna and get 20g protein from 90 calories.