Daily reminder that working out is a waste of time if you're older than 18 and already fat, even skinny fat

Daily reminder that working out is a waste of time if you're older than 18 and already fat, even skinny fat

Numerous metabolic studies have already proven this is a point of no return, fat cells dont leave, theyre only added, you're stuck with it, sorry.

And while you can 'shrink' them they'll always regress to their natural state the second you eat a hershey kiss.

Pic related will never have a six pack and neither will you, if pic related wants pecs he will need to get fatter also.

Cold hard truth of the body.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/scientists-discover-how-common-white-fat-can-be-converted-into-form-of-calorie-burning-brown-fat-in-10439922.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's fuckin retarded and so are (you)

Lol is this you projecting. I think it is.

nope

I started at 23 and am 29 now.

>be 19 years old
>lost 60 pounds of fat since turning 19, people are mirin'
>decide to eat one skittle as a minor reward to myself for hard work and dedication
>suddenly feel every single fat cell in my body reawaken, they are PISSED
>ohshit.png
>instantly go back to 240 pounds 30% bodyfat in the blink of an eye

1. Unless you fast. Water only fasting for weeks will force them to be consumed along with scar tissue and cancer cells and any other gay shit you have going on.

2. You can literally freeze them and kill them with ice packs.

If you're fat. Fast hard down to your desired weight. Then use icepacks daily around your gut and body to kill the shrunken cells

The fasting alone will do most of the work. The cells totally stick around however if you just lower your food intake and exercise

>>And while you can 'shrink' them they'll always regress to their natural state the second you eat a hershey kiss.
So don't eat a hershey kiss?

Either way, so long as you ALWAYS stay below your TDEE, you can become thinner. The problem is when you've already ate away your TDEE and then you go ahead and eat an additional hershey kiss.

On a person without enough fat cells, there'd be an overhead to creating new cells, so it'd take a while for them to get as fat, but since you don't have that overhead, you MUST eat below your TDEE. Success is guaranteed so long as the math is right.

You have a shred of evidence for this ice pack shit?

You just binged didn't you?

the science backs this. there's been many, many studies about white fat cells shrinking and not actually being removed.

Of course they're not going to grow if you keep fit and healthy. It's a non issue if you intend to keep fit. But you would find that you would return to fatness much faster. Also you didn't start off, that fat...

You should all try lighting yourself on fire. Because this is a method. Burn victims convert white fat cells to brown fat cells

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/scientists-discover-how-common-white-fat-can-be-converted-into-form-of-calorie-burning-brown-fat-in-10439922.html

agreed
also, if you're under 6', you might as well just quit while your ahead.
every woman will just think you only lift to make up for your height/small dick, and they'll just laugh at you behind your back.
i'm not sure why manlets lie to themselves, but it's the truth.

Cold hard truth : OPs lack of motivation will sooner or later be his downfall

Well, if you do it right your coffin could be around 99.9% lighter.

How fat are we talking here, nutritionist/scientist?

6 years, is that natty limit?

Is anyone gonna link an example of the studies in question

Probably not far off.
If you think he is small or doesn't look good, you have some pretty bad mental issues you need to check brah.

talking in 3rd person, really? and no didn't think you were small

So what is the takeaway from this?

I just finished a cut to 10%, I'll probably give it another two weeks or so and get really shredded.
the fattest I've ever been (at childhood/early teens, years ago) was about 25%, so would I

> look worse than someone who wasn't ever fat, and doesn't have those emptied fat cells?
> have a harder time maintaining this weight because fat gets stored there more easily?
> have a harder time doing a slow bulk because of the above?

pretty bush league trolling m8, we can all see the tears streaming down your 6'3 incel eyes as you write this

>exactly zero sources cited
>"uhhh j-j-just Google...?"

You're a shitty troll at best.

sage

>along with scar tissue and cancer cells and any other gay shit you have going on.

lol

Post source you obnoxious faggot

>imagine pretending your not upset about being a cucklet
lol

Not that user but look up cryolipolysis

Why are you telling people to lose their gains

whats with these fasting faggots? a year ago noone mentioned fasting here, now every other thread is "don't eat for weeks lol"

I did and found some maybe it works/maybe it doesn't type shit. Apparently fat cells go into a death mode at -5c to 0c?

One dude reported to have Paradoxical adipose hyperplasia, which was a large square shaped mass of soft-tissue that formed three months after he did that coolscupting shit. He's the only one who's had a negative result so far, so I dunno. Seems almost too good to be true tho.

>I've never lifted a day in my life but I totally look better than those 10/10 aesthetic 5'11 manlets! r-right Veeky Forums?

crabs in a bucket, the post.

Manlet trolling is mostly done by other manlets. Height is vastly overrated every lanklet knows this

>Height is vastly overrated every lanklet knows this
too bad women don't

kys

probably damn close, that user deadlifts 585

>all of those tweets
>2 aren't sheboons
>probably coalburners anyway

Also women (and most dudes) don't know height for shit. I'm 5'11 and regularly get estimated as 6'1-6'2 by some guys and women are all over the place, they usually aren't ever within 3 inches of actual height lmao.

>i-i wouldn't fuck them anyway
lel, everytime
when will they learn..

ya hairline look 39

>he fucks coalburners and apefaced sheboons

lmao kys cuck

>6 years for that
LOL

if height wasn't important you would never have mentioned that people overestimate your height

cope

let's see your progress in 6 years geek

>he hasn't fucked anyone
lel

Can an oldfag tell me if bait this shitty got this many (you)s in the old days?

Science made progress.

"Numerous metabolics studies" that probably are fake and will be until you provide sources

Oh my point wasn't that height isn't important, it was that women can't tell height for shit, and that all of these fags whining about being 5'9'' or 5'10'' aren't far enough off of 6'0'' for it to warrant any self loathing whiny bullshit.

Nice progress
started working out with a friend 3 month ago and lost about 10kg so far.
5.10ft and 73kg atm
Hope I can attain goddes state like you 2 one day

That only took 1.5 years. 28.5 years old til 30. I'm almost 31 now and much stronger and leaner.

The neck and shoulder gains really did you good m8, bald head suits you too. Looking good.

stop skipping leg day

>can't see his thighs because he is wearing clothing
>MUST BE SKIPPING LEG DAY

It's so easy to tell when someone doesn't lift because they say stupid shit like you