Vegan General

Thread for all vegans and people interested in the vegan lifestyle.

Vegetarians allowed as long as they won't push their morally unacceptable diet.

Meat eaters NOT allowed!

vegetarian here
vegans are pretty gay, but i sympathize

i've eaten a pound of cheese and a tin of sardines so far and it's not even 4pm

How do you deal with the fact that cows have to be raped and executed to get your unhealthy hormone milk?

reading on this now.
interesting, i didn't know about these "rape racks".
what's a good alternative to cow's milk?

Nigger semen

too salty

I literally can't find enough time in my day between eating meat and dairy products, to masturbate at this thought.

which is the tastiest?
i've tried almond milk before but thought it was quite sweet.

Meat eater here. I'm shitting up your thread and you can't stop me.

If the entire world was vegan then animals would go extinct. You all know that, right? The only use we have for animals is for their materials. That's why they're bred, killed, and sold. If nobody buys it, they won't be killed, but they also won't be bred. There would be no use for them at all and they would just go extinct.
By all means though, keep "saving the world :D" instead of just being smart and buying from suppliers who treat their animals well and kill them swiftly.

The thread was already shit

>If the entire world was vegan then animals would go extinct.
you're stupider than your food

>If the entire world was vegan then animals would go extinct.

The mental retardation of meat eaters never ceases to amaze me.

Not gonna spend 3€ for a litre of almond milk when I can drink cow milk for 50 Cents. I don't give a shit about cows being raped and killed btw.

wah wah natural natrue is so cruel!!

haha beta cuck you think anyone worth anything gives a single fuck about a cow?

KYS

jesus..

>I would sacrifice my soul for some green paper

You disgust me so fucking much.

>reddit spacing
>virgin teenage attitude
kek, does your mom fuck black guys too?

So when did these propaganda threads start to pop up?
I haven't been here in a while.

A few months ago. I guess they'll even be included in the next Sir comic.

Money is everything friend.

Meat eaters never cease to prove how dumb manchildren they really are.

I drink my milk with a boner.

Not for those with some moral values.

so I'm open minded enough to give a less meat dependent diet a try. the thing is, I don't know what the fuck if eat. I'll still eat healthy fish and chickens but cutting out milk and red meat. any recipes

Meat eaters FUCK OFF

>ITT: a bunch of militant vegans try to create a safe space on one of the most meat loving boards since /y/

Can vegans drink human breast milk?

i would assume so

>tfw no vegan bf

>ITT: meatcucks too dumb to understand "Meat eaters NOT allowed!"

Try and stop us with your emaciated limbs soyboy.

Look, why the fuck would human beings keep animals around if not to eat? You really think we'd have a bunch of pigs and cows running around in the road and shit? Keeping animals as pets is cruel too, they're basically slaves.
I wholeheartedly agree that a world without human intervention, where animals aren't killed and butchered and whatever would be great. But the truth is that if we didn't eat them then they would objectively be a burden and ultimately a waste of space.

All vegans I have ever met have been either fat or skeletons

Also all of them have been deluded SJW's

>Causes emotional and physical suffering for cow
What is cow comfort?

>1. Rape Cow
Sure you can have that one
>2. Steal Calf
Yeah, because there is no feasible way to keep the calf with the mother.
>3. Kill Calf
Bullshit, there is literally no reason to do this and no one does.
>4. Extract Milk
Yup, doesn't hurt the cow.
>5. Feed cow antibiotics to treat infections
The most common type of infection is called mastitis, which is an umbrella term like the flu, but for infections of the udder. It is treated with antibiotics injected into the teat, the syringe does not have a metal needle either, there is no piercing of flesh. You strip the quarter of milk to make room and get rid of as much of the colony as possible. Then you take hold of the teat and clean the end with an alcohol swab. After that you insert the end of the plastic syringe, which is about 1/2" long into the end of the teat and depress the plunger. Then you milk the teat in reverse to work the medicine into the quarter. You then mark the cow, such as putting two red bands on her back legs, to mark her as a "hot" cow. Because you cannot milk them as any hot milk going into the tank shows up on a test and your whole fucking tank is dumped. Literally tens of thousands of pounds down the drain.
>Boil milk to kill blood, shit and pus
You actually pasteurize it to kill the bacteria left living. The "pus" cells are called somatic cells and are an indirect way of measuring the bacteria count as they increase in response to infections. If this count is too high you are penalized for it and your milk may even be rejected.

This is so stupid I can't even

You stupid fucks need to stop mixing up your dairy and beef industries. They are not even close in how they operate. Also, go actually work on a farm for a year or two to get some perspective. You guys are worse than COD fags and their desert eagles.

>cows would go extinct if not for killing and eating them
>what is India

All meat eaters I have ever met have been fat, health care leeches.

Vegans should be allowed to have their own health care system. We would pay way less and meat eaters like boogie could finally die.

>people don't kill calves
>cows don't get antibiotics
>pus isn't bad

Meat eaters really live in their own safespace where facts and logic is not allowed to enter, right?

Country that worships cows and a 3rd world shithole?

ITT: Suicide induction

>7th largest economy

...... are you fucking retarded. if we didnt eat them there wouldnt be as many cause we wouldnt be breeding millions of cows. also, you keep animals around to make sure the eco system stays intact and that you dont throw your shitty country's eco system into shit

Well I was here to see what the lifestyle was like. Apparently being vegan is all about pretending you can exclude people from an anonymous image board with no way of blocking people out of threads while posting shitty pro vegan comics full of straw men and acting as if you're superior to everyone. I'm not quite seeing the appeal.

proof that meat eating and autism go hand in hand.

You realize that cows are domesticated, right? The breed does not exist in the wild as it does in human culture. It is an intrinsic part of humanity.

There is really no way to reason with these meat loving cucks.

God, I wish there was some vegan state with nuclear weapons.

>>people don't kill calves
>>cows don't get antibiotics
>>pus isn't bad
>Meat eaters really live in their own safespace where facts and logic is not allowed to enter, right?
I went into detail about a way to administer antibiotics to a cow, and you somehow read that as I said they don't get them? Did you even read that, or is your starving brain that low on fuel? Are you just that stupid? Or are you just a troll looking for (you)s, which seems most likely?

So my attempt to understand veganism and pointing out the shitty attitude displayed here is autism?
You'll have to b8 better than that, super Satan

Why not drink human milk instead?

You haven't proven why anyone should continue to have a diet which is literally killing billions of animals every year and destroying the environment of the entire Earth.

Wow I wonder what dogs eat.

>Keeping animals as pets is cruel too, they're basically slaves.
I love how some vegans actually act like this is such a terrible thing to do, but most pets have a much better life than they would have in the wild. They aren't people, who can live freely and happy on their own. They are either "slaves" or fight for their survival and die at half the age they could have reached as a pet.

>I wholeheartedly agree that a world without human intervention, where animals aren't killed and butchered and whatever would be great.
This is another extremely stupid thing to say. What would happen to animals if there were no humans around? They would kill each other in the most gruesome ways. The concept of killing humanely is not known to them. A world without humans would not be the peaceful utopia for animals that some Disney movies like to portray. It would be different, but not less cruel.

Cant you also just eat the almonds and drink water with it?

>All meat eaters I have ever met have been fat, health care leeches
Why would anyone lie on the internet?

fug, what is this from?

>1bn people

what's your point, retard?

>The concept of killing humanely is not known to them.

Yes, raping them, taking their children away, feeding them with unnatural food, never letting them see the sun and killing them as soon as they grow up is such a humanely way of dying.
Way better than one bite to the throat.

Alrighty, for the sake of argument I should clarify that I am only speaking for the dairy industry. I have no experience with the beef industry.

Besides if we were to somehow shutdown the dairy, and beef industries
>All those cows would be slaughtered, there may be a couple kept as pets, but >99% would die
>The land would still get used for crops which destroys the environment
>It would be far more effective to eliminate the human population
What is the end goal anyway? Do you want everyone to stop eating meat and drinking milk? Genuinely curious about your endgame, and how you think it will be beneficial.

did you even read this before hitting submit?
it's completely nonsensical.

Here is your (You)

You do know they shit in the streets right? Literally half of them.

Helps push agendas. That or he's so delusional that he thinks everyone he sees in a gym is vegan.

I thought vegans couldn't be any worse of people then I started reading through this thread

and that relates to your original idiotic point, how?

>still not believing that a vegan diet has a way lower impact on the environment

Stay uninformed, meatcucks.

Prove me wrong. Do animals breed other animals to eat them once they grow up? No. They won't do such cruel things.

ftfy

>even meatcucks agree that their dicks are tiny

No wonder you are always so angry.

>Way better than one bite to the throat.
Implying they are conscious enough to know the difference.

Stop anthropomorphizing.

It's not hard to have a large economy with such a large population. But even with more than 10 times the population they can't even beat the german economy, which is the 4th strongest. That should tell you what a shithole india is.

it goes off panel you stupid beta cuck

What a complete waste of time, I was hoping for an actual discussion. Someday I will find a vegan, assuming you even are, that is willing to have a reasoned debate. Not just this boring name calling.

I drink almond milk. Raping and torturing cows is just for fun.

>did you even read this before hitting submit?
Yes
>it's completely nonsensical.
What part?

My family owns a large cattle ranch. Business is good. If it weren't for the internet I wouldn't know that vegans even exist.
>stay mad
>you will never make a difference

It makes sense, either it's a troll or the most retarded person on this board atm.

i want to do that when i'm an old faggot

This med rare steak is amazing. Btw, you're all faggots. Humans are meant to be omnivores.

>My family owns a large cattle ranch. Business is good. If it weren't for the internet I wouldn't know that vegans even exist.
>>stay mad
>>you will never make a difference
Strange how no one that works with cattle are into this ain't it? As a dairy farmer I second this, no matter how much whining these people do no real difference will be made.

It's pretty comfy senpai. Citycucks and mentally ill vegans can't bother you.

>Do animals breed other animals to eat them once they grow up? No.
Because they are too stupid to do so

>They won't do such cruel things.
Animals do the most horrific shit you can imagine to each other and they don't even care. As I said, killing humanely is an unknown concept to them. Most humans on the other hand try to avoid unneccessary suffering of their prey.

>They would kill each other in the most gruesome ways.
oh, you mean like nature?

that's the natural order of things.
keeping an animal in captivity to breed them, only to slaughter them inhumanely, without even giving them a chance to live in their natural habitat is not, chink.

If everyone ate strictly vegan, would it be hard to keep up the nutrients in soil while trying to accommodate for the massive amount of food needed to get the daily calories a person needs?

I probably worded this weirdly since I haven't slept in a long time.

>proud of being white trash
kek

Dude. I eat meat but you're fucking retarded.

Also the livestock wouldnt be fed since there would be no point

being on a ranch with just my family in a 100 mile radius is my dream
has to be in a forresty area though
hate the fucking heat

What's up my fellow vegans?
My bulk is going wonderfully, eating 1800 calories a day with 70 grams of protein
My current stats:
185lb squat
145lb bench
225lb (!) deadlift
lifting for 3 years

>implying only whites own ranches
FUCKING RACIST

>implying i'm wrong

which braindead retard made that? kek

Lol you retards realize that you're still using things that come from animals right? That computer you're using to post on here parts of it use things that come from animals. The candy you eat even if it doesn't contain milk and such still contains things from animals. The plastic things you use. Yep that too. You're all fucking stupid.

I don't give a fuck about things being natural or not. It's not natural to have a vet save my cats life with medication, does this make the world a worse place?

Do you think the cow prefers getting eaten alive naturally by a predator to being killed as quickly and humanely as possible in an unnatural way?

nice going m8
i'm bulking on a 1000 calories currently
hoping to reach 60 kilos soon!