Peeing

anyone else gets his dick blocked when peeing in public?

I can usually pee in public toilets only when my bladder is so full that it hurts to move or when no one is around in like 10 meters or I don't know if someone is there. What the fuck is wrong here? I'm pretty confident and not shy at all

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paruresis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah I sometimes get this.
Some people claim its an old instinctual response, back from the days when doing toilet made us vulnerable to attack.
Others will say you're a beta insecure fartboi who is scared of the big boys seeing his peepee

Not really. If I do, I start analyzing the wall in front of me and then try to think of words that rhyme with something in my environment.

appens to me
thing is to concentrate on something else, use the flush for example and listen to it
it has a very scientifical latin name btw

I always pee in the seated toilet cubicles, not in the ones fixed to the wall (pic related), so no one can see me pee, although I don't usually care much

bump

Same. Help me.

Do math in you're head

start using them when no ones around

YOU MEAN IM NOT ALONE?!

Fuck I finally don't feel as bad, thanks guys. I'll try out these tips for sure. I find it's easier when there's at least a little wall thing between urinals, but when it's a trough or no wall, it can take a lot of my concentration to let it flow.

Chad memes aside, why are there so many insecure fagboys who stick their dick so far into the urinal that they are one light breeze away from falling dick first into their own piss? I've always just stood at a comfortable distance when pissing, if some fag wants to get a glance of my schlong then so be it, better that than getting piss splashback onto my pants.

You're a beta. Chad just gets on the nearest urinal to dominate you and pisses out of his 9" dick like a mad man. That's what you fear.

Oh god

>Week ago, brand new girlfriend
>Go to her place after hanging out
>Watch netflix for a bit and start to get busy
>Roommate arrives, I go use bathroom
>Bladder is so full my gut is sticking out
>I can hear them talking in kitchen, cannot pee
>After 5 minutes say fuck it and wash hands to pretend like I peed
>Walk out of bathroom
>Girlfriend pulls me into her room and onto her bed
>Fighting bladder pain while she's bouncing on top of me
>Get head and can't stay hard because of how bad I need to pee
>Leave with blueballs, have to stop at gas station to piss

What the fuck do I do

Sit down to pee in this type of situation and count the tiles. Trust me, it helps.

tell that you have to take a shit so you have 10-15min and no rush to pee

sometimes I get this at home (like, when I'm semi hard). I just breath in deep and breath out slowly causing myself to shiver, this triggers my pee like I'm opening the tap

I did sit, this exact shit happens constantly. Once at a hockey game I had to use the bathroom while the puck was dropping because I couldn't piss otherwise. Fuck me.

I used to go through the same thing mate. Especially given all my pals seem to see taking a piss in front of each other as a sign of being cool. Fucking nightmare.

That being said, when I go to the pub I usually see older blokes coming out of the cubicles. As you get older you just stop giving a fuck about using cubicles. It's pretty sad though that I'm excited for all the SJW pushing for mix-gender bathrooms because that means the dreaded urinal is living a charmed life.

Women will NEVER understand.

it's called paruresis and you're not alone
i'm being perfectly honest when i say that there's nothing fear-related to it, i don't give a shit if someone sees my cock, but i can stand in front of a urinal for ages and nothing. absolutely nothing happens
i suspect it's some kind of evolutionary mechanism that makes it easier for the pissing to stop when you're exposed and vulnerable to predators, which would explain why this isn't a problem in a locked stall
then again, i might just be a little bitch

I have this too.

"Shy bladder syndrome".

I managed to train myself to piss when someone else is in the toilet room (But Im in a closed cabin).

If some people are talking and I can hear it, I can't piss.

Sometimes I just press the area where the bladder is, so I piss automaticly.

I can't even pee in the seated toilet cubicles unless it's an actual room.

So what you are saying is that we are literally too intelligent to pish in front of others. Sounds good. I'm gonna roll with that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paruresis
check this up

someone post the "virgin sprinkle" and the "chad waterfall"

I try pressing it too but sometimes it doesn't work

maybe by downloading the sound of water in mp3 and listening to it in a loop with earphones?

Don't have a problem with peeing, its taking a shit in a public place that weirds me the fuck out.

Yep. I can't even do it when I'm drunk. It can be hard to do it in the cubicles too, especially if there's someone waiting to use it or the room is silent. I have a relatively big penis so it has nothing to do with being self-conscious.

Oddly enough I have much less of an issue shitting than I do pissing. Sometimes having a dick is suffering. It's like sharing a body with another entity that doesn't do what you want it to sometimes.

>brick

I'm the type of autist who, when at home, has to strip butt ass naked in order to shit. I haven't shit in public since grade school and it was miserable.

Also have to wet the tp in order to feel really clean. I have issues I guess.

>It's pretty sad though that I'm excited for all the SJW pushing for mix-gender bathrooms because that means the dreaded urinal is living a charmed life.
Then you'll have to take your protein shits where girls can hear it.

I have always had this problem and I have only recently been able to come up with something that helps (most of the time at least). I'm in no way shy, real normal outgoing person, but like you even if I was about to piss my pants nothing comes out and its frustrating

it's kind of weird, but like i said im in no way shy so i don't really give a shit if people think im a weirdo at the pisser, but I just plug one of my ears with my finger. whichever direction they are relative to you, just plug your ear so that there is no noise coming from their direction and you can almost trick your brain into thinking there's no one there. like i said its weird but its worth a shot user

the only other time i can piss in public with people around is when im drunk, so if the ear thing doesnt work just get drunk really quick

This so much. When i study tiles in front of me, or search for imperfections in the wall i become disconnected from the outside and my urinal sphincter just loosens up
Checking my phone does also help
Autismo.jpg

>2017
>pooping
Shiggy diggy

>has to strip butt ass naked
Are you me bro?
Everytime i shit i get naked. Except in public.
Oddly enough, shitting in public toilets is not a problem, just pissing

I too have one solution. When i am aiming with my dick at the urinal or a crapper in public, nothing comes out. But the minute i aim my dick outside of them i feel everything loosing up. Moment before my piss starts shooting i aim my dick back.
Weird

I imagine a really hot babe there instead of the toilet asking me to piss on her face, begging me.

I dont even have a golden shower fetish but this works 8/10 times

It's cause you have a micro penis >

>sit to piss

Might as well cut your dick off at that point.

Best advice I can give you all is to calm down and not to try forcing yourself to piss. Just stand there, relax your muscles and let it naturally flow.

Yeah I started getting that at uni toilets that are always packed with people. It's weird. Never happened before

Distract yourself by doing things like multiplication tables in your head. It always works for me; makes me feel alpha.