Why is no one talking about this?

Why is no one talking about this?
"Rich was snorting pre-workout NOT COKE!"
youtube.com/watch?v=-1kd0IZjEFw

Does snoring pre-workout actually work?

I'd imagine so, 10 grams is a hell of a lot to snort though.

Who gives

a fuck

At all

Dunno I thought Veeky Forums would find it pretty funny since he was pretty big in the BB community and obviously a massive coke head

bruh, I snort pre,creatine, caffeine, dmaa all the time.
loads of people ik who lift do
it doesnt help much, but its funny and gets you hyped
if rich was anything like he was in his videos I wouldn't be surprised if he was just doing it because it seemed fun at the time
I honestly think that if he was a coke head he wouldn't have lasted as long as he did

Anyone else feel like this may have been staged by the GF. Sorta like Mel Gibson's wife except she didn't emotionally abuse him and frame him for a lawsuit, but made out with a shitload of money?

>"Rich was snorting pre-workout NOT COKE!"
watching the vid now.

wtf is he doing snorting pre-workout??? I call bullshit. Although, the way she talks about coke and how it affects you, I do believe she has no idea what she's talking about there.... so maybe it was preworkout after all

Also, I'd love to see the photoshoot that she says they did that morning.

ALSO also, "He was always open with you guys, which I will continue to do." Fuck, I hope this slut takes over his channel and becomes our new queen. (After she gets a little thiccer, obvi)

>since he was pretty big in the BB community

No, he wasn't.

>Rich not big in the BB community
you're delusional. he was a big guy for them.

this.

That's like saying Aaron Kyro is big in the skateboarding community.

Nope, they are both just weirdos that have a following on YouTube. Ronnie Coleman or Kai Greene etc have no fucking clue who (what's his name Veeky Forums?) is

lines to him at bb expos were one of the longest, you twat

do you think he could've been saved if he got cpr right away?

>It's funny and gets you hyped
you're fucking retarded. If you really are snorting all that shit in recommended doses, which in total is like 15-20 grams per day, you'd be snorting line after line all day. Have you ever seen how many lines 10 grams makes? it's like 50-60. Grow the fuck up.

Not even Zyzz had a million subscribers on youtube, pal.

F
I teared up.
He truly did leave humanity behind.
Rest in peace big guy.

fag

His gf did give him CPR right away as per 911's instructions. I don't think there was much hope for him one he started mixing party drugs with PED's which already put a ton of strain on the heart, along with being 300lb to begin with.

Yes, that's why coke is usually cut with caffeine and other drugs.

kys namefag

He was a big guy

Pretty sure he wasn't snorting pre-workout

This is Rich we're talking about, why would you snort preworkout, especially when you've admitted to regularly using aderall

If you had access to aderall why would you bother snorting a pre-workout, you might snort the aderall, who knows

but it was either coke or painkillers, or knowing Rich some obscure drug nobody knows anything about

>why would you snort preworkout

Whatever it takes goddammit CMON

do you know what
>it doesnt help much but its funny and gets you hyped
it implies?
its imblying that its like 1 line for shits and giggles with gym bros
something I doubt you have
also, do you even know how little DMAA you have to snort to lift like a fucking tank
not that much

LOOOL IM 5 MIN IN AND THIS BITCH IS TELLING ME HE SNORTED PRE WORKOUT! AHAHAHAH

this shit just gets better by the day no pun intended.

calls 911
>starts telling about the haircut

THAT BITCH KILLED RICH PIANO

Rich was a massive steroid distributor, he killed himself because he was about to be indited by the feds

>tfw rich finally lost his gains suit

what causes him to age like 15 years so quickly?

remember his mutant videos he looked relatively norma

holy shit you actually snort that stuff? so this isn't some poorly made up story? what gave you the idea to start doing that? gym friend? why would you snort it instead?

i always wondered this

>roid chimp fell back
>roid chimp's gf tried to catch him
>he slipped, fell and bumped his head
>mfw a strength based routine would have contributed to her developing the necessary strength that would have allowed her to get a better grip on him and control his mass, thus keeping him from fatally wounding himself

LMAO "bodybuilding split" shit bags BTFO.

YOUR HERO WAS LITERALLY KILLED DUE TO THE FACT THAT HIS GIRLFRIEND LACKED A GOOD STRENGTH BASE AND ONLY EVER FOCUSED ON VAIN LITTLE DOG SHIT EXERCISE.

BTFO. BTFO. BTFO.

STRENGTH FOCUSED MEN AND WOMEN > VAIN LITTLE BITCH WUSS "BODYBUILDERS".
FUNCTION + FORM > "PUMP" + NEEDLES

B T F O
T
F
O

GET IN HERE STRENGTH FOCUSED COMRADES. WE'VE WON YET AGAIN.

his wife is going to be rich though

So I guess the only real question now is why is she lying?

sara? didn't they get divorced?

so, it sounds like both dallas and rich both died because they both had respiratory problems

>what causes him to age like 15 years so quickly?
Probably the ridiculous cycle he was on for his "Bigger by the day" series.

He's fucking retarded. It does fuck all because you can't snort enough preworkout to feel anything.

Because being open about steroids on youtube gets you views, but being open about current cocaine abuse when your audience is teenagers gets you banned.

do you really think it was coke? was he that stupid to do it on top of all the gear he's on?