How the fuck do they get so big in prison?

How the fuck do they get so big in prison?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h8xelABTOK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

by doing nothing but eating goulash/oats to bulk, lifting and sleeping

wait.

can i just casually walk into a prison and take pictures with inmates for my social media?

Toss salad x f

Neck/jaw theory strikes again!

toilet water in prison is basically a giant vial of test-e. the inmates inject themselves with toilet water using syringes made from capri-sun straws and little shards of broken glass.

all you do is eat, sleep, and workout.

The picture is from that time that Empire filmed in a real prison. The guy in the middle is Lee Daniels.

obviously with their superior iq

oh wait

Inb4 cuck posting

This video explains pretty well
youtu.be/h8xelABTOK8

You're basically surrounded by other men and only men for a colossal test boost, you're under constant stress and alertness which activates your man hormones, you bulk on oats, peanut butter, cans of tuna, you lift and do bodyweight exercises the entire day and then rest 10-12 hours a day.

They can get coke etc in prison so I'm pretty sure they would also be able to get roids in there

made me laugh

Roids can be easily obtained in prison. Also superior BBC genetics

Prison is the ultimate gym. eat, sleep, workout, repeat for your whole big ass sentence. also chimp genes.

>How the fuck do they get so big in prison?

A friend of mine works in jail as a doctor. He told me that he sees what the prisoners with money buy Ensure and mix it with cereal, instead of milk to gain healthy weight. The inmates also spend all day working out to pass the time, even inside their cells. He saw a man who does 25 pushups every hour from morning to night time every single day. That is over 300 push ups every single day.

Steroids you dumb fuck, they smuggle them in through family/friend visits.

Holy fuck im actually thinking of doing that push up thing

>retarded enough to not count sleeping hours

U can use smuggle steroids easily as long as its not super maximum security.

you can have your gf put dbols in her bra//panties and thats it.

Current CO here.
One thing they do is put a fuck load of their property (books, clothes, legal work, etc) and put them in property bags and use that as wieghts. We also have pull up and dip bars out in the rec yard. A lot of the inmates look jacked but are not as strong as you'd think. Most of the fat fuck COs are way stronger. We did a bench competition last summer and I came in 17th place (with a 295 bench) and the top 5 were all over 400.

>Not setting alarms to wake up every hour at night for push-ups
Never gonna make it

How hard are the sides of gear to manage really? Some forums make it sound like you're inevitably gonna get fucked without regular blood testing, but don't imagine inmates have access to that.

steroids

they lift a lot and sometimes orals are smuggled in

it's mostly because they have nothing better to do though

steroids

>implying that cortisol doesn't kill testosterone

They work out in prison.

Are inmates allowed to train any sort of martial art?

try taking away your computer,phone and job. You notice you have a lot of free time.

Yeah but what about nutrition?

obviously its not optimal but as we can see the protein there and they developing.

>greasing the groove builds muscle

YOU GONNA GET YOUR WIG SPLIT

Roids are so easy to get you can't imagine

i heard a story in my gym the other day from an ex-inmate he was saying some guys are lucky enough to have enough money outside prison for them to buy extra protein etc

so doi

>Ensure and mix it with cereal
interesting..

>natty

they don't care about side effects, they just want to get big and fuck twinks, they also smugle some pct shit, they can smugle roids, they can smugle some pills

I tried to do that but I ended up with tennis elbow