How fast cany ouburn fat on 200mg of dnp

how fast cany ouburn fat on 200mg of dnp

I bet he is unhappy af

>he

source on this guy? he was in that fucking squat webm where he was quarter repping 30kg on a smith machine.
Is this the ferocious #swoleleft?

Some FtM tranny who also has some kind of eating disorder.
Basically meets all requirements to be gassed.

>Basically meets all requirements to be gassed.
my sides

>Not wanting to bully him (female) and force him to submit to your hard throbbing cock as his (her) vagina basically milks your cock as their female instinct take over and kick back into gear

The funniest thing is that this thing would be thrown into a Gulag in less than a day, and would fucking die in the Soviet Union.

That pic gave me old memories. Thank you, OP.

lobosjr looking swole

what...what is wrong with you?

does it have social media we could bully it on

dont take DNP, if you body has a bad reaction to it you will likely have total liver shut down.

Good luck. alking from experience here, was hospitalized for days on my first dose. Dont even touch it.

I would hatefuck it as long it had a pussy desu

really? how much did you take?

did the doctors see yellow eyes and think you had liver failure?

>cut off your tits
>ruin your body and face
>still act like the sex you tried to escape from

I have done 3 separate cycles of about 7-10 days at 200-400 mg. I lost about 4 pounds each cycle roughly eating at a 800 cal defect.

I cant remember the dosage, it wasn't high, I read the wiki and chose an appropriate dose. I bought from the vendor most of fit bought from back when dNP general was a thing.

I had blood drawn because my skin was inflamed, I looked like deadpool or like i got extreme sunburn which is why i went in the first place.

They said my liver enzymes were absolutely too high and they forced me stay in the hospital. Had a liver doc visit me twice a day to check me out on top of a infectious disease professional as they believed that I had some kind of crazy virus, I told them about the dnp but they continued to believe that it was just not possible.

I could not get any medication except for direct injections of benadryl, I was the most scornful person at that time. I was so overly stressed and traumatized by the entire experiece.

Oh ontop of that, i lsot alot of weight...

I mean ALOT OF WEIGHT. I MEAN ALL OF MY FUCKING MUSCLE MASS I WENT RIGHT INTO FUCKING GOD DAMN JEW SURVIVAL MODE. AND ON TOP OF FUCKING THAT, I DEVELOPED ALOPECIA..

So blow and after blow to my selfesteam, blow after blow. Really made me feel the lowest ever. Just stay away, it ruined me for over a year. My nerves were extremely sensitive, i would randomly get this feeling all across my back like a million little needles just pierced me.

Just go on a ketosis diet, its safe and its very effective.
my skin looked like pic related but amplified by 5. I t was like having a new layer of skin crawl ontop of me. It felt like i died and became some beast.

It makes me want to curb stomp its repulsive face.

holy shit man that uscks