Anybody here unironically lift for their waifu?

Anybody here unironically lift for their waifu?

>deadlifts are for being able to pick her up if she falls
>curls are for being able to hold her in that romantic pose
>cardio is to last all night long
>calf raises are for if you're a manlet and need to be on your tippy toes so that your penis aligns with her vag if the bed is too high
>ohp are too impress her by lifting her up, if she's short this will help her reach the top shelves
>glutes are so she admires your bum
>squats are so you can be a slav
>tris are so she enjoys holding onto your arm

Come on I'm not the only one

Yes

>tfw both fighter waifu and main
>tfw she's not in Tekken 7

>deadlifts are for being able to pick her up if she falls
>>curls are for being able to hold her in that romantic pose
>>cardio is to last all night long
>>calf raises are for if you're a manlet and need to be on your tippy toes so that your penis aligns with her vag if the bed is too high
>>ohp are too impress her by lifting her up, if she's short this will help her reach the top shelves
>>glutes are so she admires your bum
>>squats are so you can be a slav
>>tris are so she enjoys holding onto your arm
Literally what's the point of lifting for pixels when shell never be real? Seems depressing desu

It's not half as depressing as the fact in this current day and age women fail to even reach the same level of said pixels.

Maybe because they're not children's cartoon characters? Not everything going to be like you shitty cartoons. You're just probably some bitter beta that always got rejected so you decided to have a "waifu" instead of bothering with real girls

>implying it's impossible to look like Tekken girls
Spotted the femanon.

>never be real
>implying
(((trump))) will make ww3 gear grain gain

Im talking about girls like in OPs pic since that's the type that people have as their "waifu"

Your argument is retarded because pic related is my waifu as stated above, and she's completely possible to mimic in real life. Go be a fat fuck on tumblr.

>spergy anime nerd calling other people fat fucks
Wew lad

Well quit arguing like a fat fuck and you won't get called a fat fuck.

You act like I care I i get called a "fat fuck by someone clearly inferior. Anyways how does someone even "argue like a fat fuck"

>I-I don't care that's why I'm replying because I need you to understand I don't care

I'm ashamed to admit it, but yes

Yep

Yes sir.

>squats are so you can be a Slav.
Kek I'm already Slav.
Do I become double Slav?
>tris are so she enjoys holding onto your arm.
All that benching finally pays off.

Nice Riko pillow.

the only right answer

I'd do it if I knew how to get a waifu.

You're not alone. Power trip aside, I'm pretty sure the reason why I continue lifting like a madman is so I can lift my waifu out of fiction and into this dimension.

Fuck yeah nigger.

Yep

>your sole motivation in life comes from you imagining the reaction of a fictional anime character, who is the only 'person' in life you feel any attachment to

I honestly wouldn't get out of bed if I didn't first picture Makise disgusted at my laziness. Then she talks me through washing myself, getting breakfast, et cetera. There's a healthy psychological reason behind this, right guys?

>>calf raises are for if you're a manlet and need to be on your tippy toes so that your penis aligns with her vag if the bed is too high

Being a manlet is no laughing matter user

lanket is no fun either. the grass is always greener, user.

You are not alone, i lift for my waifu as well

Fuck off, I'd never trade my lanklet status for manlet status

yeah i wouldn't either haha

doesn't matter if it's 3D or 2D

>lifting for women

How bad is the T7 roster though for real?

Hero of justice.
Will protect my sisters.

I'll never be as strong as her, but that doesn't mean I can't try.

I wanna manhandle her

Eh not op but its ok

why is ozen so cute?
i want to be man-handled by her

Oh yes

>ywn spot a qt orc waifu squat 8pl8s

Excellent taste

You never slammed your head on an escalator ceiling while taking to a chick, killing any chance you had

>tfw you will never find you waifu in real life

I'll leave this here

You don't know that for sure, user.

Bravo, India, and Lima are best girls.

even the main protagonist canonically couldn't get the girl and made his waifu an AI

>no one posted my wife yet
thinking about buying these to show my commitment

Did you even get the true ending?
Zero's story is if you continued with a bad end.
C'mon user you should know this.

ayy lmao do it.

You keep your filthy hands off Tsu Chan... I never tbought I would have to worry about competition... btw where did you find those shoes? Mirin hard, brah.

ICAO and shit taste, its like poetry, like they ryhme

I don't know why you don't like this particular phonetic alphabet and I don't really care.
I can surmise that you don't like my choices because you are a pleb who likes Charlie, Echo, and Hotel.

when you assume you make an ass out of you and me g and j bitch. I dont over complexify writing out a fucking letter cause i aint some edge lord beta who jacks his shit to some low test brap hogs and uses fucking /a/ reaction images. fucking hit 1/2/3/4 b4 you post this low level trash

Dang, it's been a while since I've incensed someone like this before.
I'm going to continue using phonetics because it upsets you.
How can you call Bravo, India, and Lima shit taste when Golf and Juliet are nearly the same?
Did you actually read the captions?
Top kek m8 I just choose based on breast size.
>fucking hit 1/2/3/4 b4 you post this low level trash
Nice projection there laddie.

Yes. It's a downer sometimes, because I've still got a long way to go before I can make her proud.

I can't think of a purer reason to lift. Striving for an unattainable ideal is the heart of lifting, after all.

B made my cock hard. I think nofap will ruin me.

>There's a healthy psychological reason behind this, right guys?
We wish.

In these threads, I always have ma waifu for myself. Feels good.

This.

I'm fucking dead what a god.

Sauce

What's the best routine for princess carrying adorable waifus?

ozen from made in the abyss
she's super cute despite being intimidating, super strong

Y-yes..

Barbell curls, deadlifts.

Not specifically, but when I have trouble finishing my last few reps, I'm thinking about her cheering me on "Come on user-kun, only X more"
Enjoy your shitty unpure 3d-women, who bleed once a month

Yes

>his waifu doesn't bleed

Please protect her.

>his waifu isn't fertile all year round, an egg ready to be inseminated by him at a moments notice
It's like you don't want to have children with your waifu

The third biggest reason I lift is to get a girlfriend.

The second biggest reason I lift is to be healthier.

The biggest reason I lift is so next Halloween I can go to a costume party as the Reigning, Defending, Undisputed, Universal Champion.

Get a fat jewish friend in a business suit to follow you around.

Reporting in