"Hey bro I've been lifting for like 10 years and I can easily say that you can't look like him (pic) naturally"

"Hey bro I've been lifting for like 10 years and I can easily say that you can't look like him (pic) naturally"

So Veeky Forums, what causes this kind of delusion?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/XqbRiNbm5WA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you think captain autismo there is natty?

IRRELEVANT

It's just the physique

I don't want to be that lean. And I don't care about being natty either.

I went from skinnyfat to "huge" over one summer of daily exercise and eating right.

Normies don't know shit, and everyone can make it trust me. Also people are getting in worse and worse shape thanks to sugar so it becomes easier and easier to look good

Are you in the right thread?

It all depends on the before and after pics, if the guy looked good at 14, better at 15 and looks amazing at 17, makes some sense to me. If he looked like shit 15 and he's amazing at 17, you have to ask yourself if that kind of progress is possible in 2 years in your youth. Probably not.

Again:

It's not about him personally.

To answer the question then.

Jealousy, Distrust in the fitness community, and hopelessness in yourself.

You can't be that big and lean year round natty unless you have some sort of pituitary tumor that causes you to have 5x the normal amount of test.

That probably can be obtained naturally but he was dyel then all of the sudden after a 3 year plateau of gaining no muscle he looks like that
hooktube.com/XqbRiNbm5WA

Well you are missing the point. It's possible to have that muscle mass natty, but not that specific type of physique. For a natty the muscle would be spread out different, less in the delts, less in the pecs.

His proportions are really good but they aren't natural. It's like seeing a woman with an incredible ass/tits

Awesome stuff but you know they got surgery for them. Same with roiders

No you didn't you retard

Noob gains are noticeable but not that noticeable, especially over 2-3 months

anyone who has worked out and seen natty vs naughty knows who is juicing and who is not. most fit youtubers who claim natty are not

>I did not improve until I changed my "mindset" about a year ago
lol

Been lifting five years, im not that far from that, I believe its achievable naturally honestly.

>For a natty the muscle would be spread out different

Broscience.

It's ALL about genetics.

>this is the average Veeky Forums poster in 2017

you went from skinnyfat to fat with average musclemass, you delusional fuckwit

Being hanging out around here for a while now can I still can't figure out why the hell people care if you're natty or not. If the results are the same, does it matter? Short of you being a professional where it is prohibited, it shouldn't matter.

how did you do the physically impossible?

kys normie

>If the results are the same, does it matter?

Yes.

how is that irrelevant?

your thread doesn't make much sense.

Genetics
Some can, most wont achieve it. Its not that hard to comprehend

it's all about working out.
I mainly did pullups for the past 2 years and my back is huge but my chest and triceps are lacking because i haven't done dips til 3 months ago.

1.jealousy
2.roids are unhealthy
3.lying about being natty is not cool

I'm not talking about that guy, just the physique.

Imagine that is not Connor in the pic.

Can you even parse English?

To add to this.
You can build as much muscle, be as lean and still look like shit. You can also carry more fat and have less lean muscle mass, but look good
It depends on your frame, limb length, proportions, skin quality (severely underrated) and complexion, muscle insertions etc.
>tldr
There are things you cant control.

Yes.

You're actually stupid.

It matters because roids make you think your mediocre diet and routine are actually great, then those people give out advice here

Guarantee this dude wont post a pic of his "huge" physique

Post bod fagget

Genetics, its always genetics. Peoples egos wont allow them to think somebody is naturally more muscular. its human nature.

idk he was pretty damn ripped for a 17 year old

Would you wait 10 years or roid for 3.
Also connor is 24, you think he has been lifting and dieting correctly since 14?
He also had good genetics, for most of Veeky Forums this is not achievable natty.

You can definitely get that natty. and you can definitely get that under 10 years, easy. The problem is people are shit and have no dedication, no motivation. They cheat and are not honest with themselves. They don't want to know how much better they could be if they just worked their asses off, they don't want to know how much time they have wasted doddering about and half-assing it. Dont be that guy. Either go all in or fuck off.

All that work to take self picture at mirror and watching the phone

WTF is wrong with his neck

You can think that way but any exercise is better than none. Being dedicated just makes you look better. More effort equals more reward, the way it should be.

he's a dork don't let the juice fool you

Yeah, like Mike O'Tren lol. Biggest phony ever that guy is. Trying to tell people too that size don't mean a fucking thing. Lance Armstrong was a toothpick and was taking exogenous Test and other shit to be as lean as he could due to the sport he excelled at. This dude in Ops pic therefore, could be taking craploads of stuff, just not large amounts and stuff like Winstrol which burns body fat like battery acid. HGH also burns body fat at insane rates and if taken with the right dose, it wont grow your skeleton, skull, internal organs much at all.

So imagine another roid monkey in his place?
Got it.

That physique is not natural. He extremely lean while maintaining a ridiculous amount of lean mass.
It's also good take into account who it is because we know Connor isn't natty. If he isn't natty with that physique, that pretty much means most/all people with similar physiques are not natural.

>inb4 how do you know connor isn't natty?
Look at his hairline now.

Yep. What people dont get is to maintain a lot of lean mass (or just flat out bulk), you need to boost the shit out of your caloric intake, which then boost insulin levels way up. Proteins/aminos also need to be boosted heavily. As we all know, the body can only absorb so much. Where's the rest go? Yep, fat conversion. How does one stop the fat conversion? Duh...lol. Load up on some adrogens w/ GH and you have the best of both worlds. Without it, its IMPOSSIBLE to have both. Human body/physiology just wont have it as it is not designed that way in its natural state.

Idk his stats or anything, but he definitely looks like he could be roiding, but I'd also say it's definitely achievable without if you've really been lifting for like 10 years i'm assuming lol he doesn't seem that big, whats his height and weight

He's 6'3" 205

Multiple generations of liars and bodybuilding/sports/movie/health nut shills selling a narrative.

If it's possible to get that body naturally and you don't have it despite working out dilligently eating well and being healthy then either you're not working hard enough or you need (insert gym, drug, supplement, eating supplement here).

That and a general ignorance of basic health and fitness and hostility towards anyone who knows their shit or wants to teach people that is so prevalent in society.

It's kind of insane.

The hardest part about becoming aesthetic is finding out what works for you + learning how to get lean and stay lean and bulk without getting fat.

This is why it can take years and years.

Honestly I've been lifting for 5 years now and 2-3 years of those 5 years were wasted because I didn't change things around when they weren't working for me, and just kept doing shit that wasn't for me. Once I started experimenting more the gains came again.

Gains seem to come in bouts, like sometimes you gain nothing for 6 months, then all of a sudden you try something new and find it really works well and you get really great muscle contractions/stimulation and you start gaining size again, then that ends again and you gotta try something different.

This is why sticking to 5x5 and barbell only lifting is shit because it's very dogmatic and narrow-minded in the long-term.

People pretty much have to lie about being natty because roids are so stigmatized tho. Same thing with cosmetic surgery. No reason why either thing is bad honestly.

post body then big boy

yes goys, connor is completely natural! just good diet and hard work ofc