>girls complain about no odor

Make up your fucking minds jesus

>avoid you for having an odor
was it that way?

>doesn't realize that odors can be good or bad

autism

Buy parfume.
I suggest ferrari, black.

is it that easy? and why that perfume, don't I need a personal one?
I was thinking if I could maybe just take feromones and spray them on my body, but I don't know if you can buy them

Don't do that. That's weird.

Do this.

You're right that you should find a fragrance that works for you specifically; the best way to do so is to obtain (either order online or go to Sephora/other mall stores) samples of various scents and try them on yourself. Everyone's body chemistry will react differently to the same scent. Some popular stuff to try if you don't know where to start (I haven't smelled many of these but they're widely regarded):

Terre D'Hermes, by Hermes.
Aventus, by Creed.
Dior Homme, by Dior.
Plugging Noir by Tom Ford because I love it, but Tobacco Vanille is also highly regarded.
Acqua di Gio, I forget who it's by.
The One, by Dolce & Gabbana
and L'Homme by Yves Saint-Laurent

thanks user

actually I was hoping that there would be a way to enhance my normal odor, but maype I just have none.
I sometimes feel like the guy from the novel Perfume

How old are you? Are you physically active? What is your diet like?

I'm 29 and pretty fit atm. Don't eat much meat, even less since some time, maybe once a week. In general I eat pretty normal. Do you think it can have something to do with nutrition?

Could have something to do with that. I read something that said men who eat mostly carbs have the worst odor, while men that ate a lot of meat had the best odor. Idk how true it is but could be something to look into.

I try to eat at least some sort of meat once a day. Never have awful odor unless ive been sweating all day doing physical work. Even then, never been told that I stink but have been told that I smell good. Current gf steals all my casual shirts the day after i wear them cause she likes the smell.

the problem is not a bad odor, but no odor at all

No i get that. Was just trying to say that it looks like diet is related to odor. So maybe you have some sort of neutral odor? just trying to help.

>what can I do, Veeky Forums?

I stopped reading right there

neutral diet*

Just wear some Cologne how is this even a problem

If you have no odor it could mean you are a "nonsecreter".

This means your hormones are fucked and you are probably also sterile.

Ask your doctor about it.

>tfw smell like shit and have been made fun of all throughout school for it
>going back to school next week since summer break is over
>one of the times I went out to the orthodontist this summer I swear I could see a person holding their nose out of the corner of my eye when I passed by
>another time I went out to the orthodontist the person that was adjusting my braces complimented me and said I smelt good
>tried to say thanks but her fingers were in my mouth and she said, "that's a good thing"
>don't know if she was being sarcastic and trying to give me hint that I smell like shit
>don't know if the smell went away

Could it be she was complimenting your breath then?

No because my breath smells like shit as well, I doubt she could smell it anyways since she wasn't that close to my mouth, and I'm pretty sure she would've specifically said my breath smells good instead of just saying I smell good.

get some cologne.

this lad suggested some good ones but that isn't all there is. Look at the /frag/ thread on Veeky Forums, they have good suggestions.

Also Acqua di Gio is Giorgio Armani.