Is pizza really that bad?

Is pizza really that bad?

Maybe. Read the label?

Homemade pizza with pure tomato puree, cheddar cheese and freshly baked bread, no.
Processed store-bought crap filled with sugar and preservatives, yes.

Bread is bad mmkay

Not for Planet Fatness

not necessarily. depends how it's made. americans tend to destroy everything, though, and most of their pizza is horrible

How bad would homemade pizza be with Alfredo sauce?

what hath man wrought

Pizza is horrible, but so hard to give up, i just love it.

>bread with tomatoes and cheese
Lol

I want this in my mouth

I eat a fuck ton of pizza and I do fine, still have a six pack and all. That being said I'm a male cardio bunny so it's different.

Not inherently. Like anything else you eat, it depends how much, and what else you're eating. You can quite happily eat pizza everyday, as long as you change the rest of your diet to compensate.

Depends. In most cases? Yeah, probably. I actually have a place near me where there's so little grease and oil that the delivery box stays 100% dry the whole time, and it's very thin crust. So I think that's probably better than most.

bread
tomatoes
cheese
toppings

Unless you eat shitty processed pizza, it's fine. Can be fantastic depending what you top your pizza with.

Learn to make your own

The crust/sauce/topping combo doesn't have to be shit tier food.

Cheese is very high in saturated fat and cholesterol. So yes, it is.

I always get thin crust well done... I prefer the toasted taste and the crunch. It also holds the slice better, fuck outta here with that droopy shit dripping everywhere... sloppy fuckers.

I'll get a supreme with anchovies... maybe a BBQ chicken with mushrooms... and demolish them both in two meals. Shit like a champ, and lift.

Best answer is... yea its not the healthiest choice but in the end (it doesn't even matter) its fat, protons, and carbs and your body will use it for fuel if you're doing stuff.

That's reasonable. I've been to a few places where the pizza is made in smaller, toasted styles and those were really good. I don't think it'd work as well doing it that way for a delivery, but I do tend to heat up the oven and put my slices in there for a couple minutes before eating with the place I do order from.

Yes, even if you eat a single slice all those gains you've been working on over the summer will vanish.

... seriously fucking retard question, just eat it once in a while on a bulk iifym. It wont kill you. Live a little you autists.

Pizza is a flexable food that can fit into almost any diet. Key is to make it yourself.

Want a low carb version? Use almond flour and eggs to make the dough.
Meat eater? Load that shit up.
Vegan? Same thing.

The hard part is just restraining yourself to one slice. Even with something like a salad on the side, its hard to resist going back for more.

>pizza
>cheddar cheese
>no

Really just a meme food.
Haters and lovers are both memers.

This meme will never die

Cheddar cheese
Good for you

Under aged banned

Mozerella is good forbyou, cheddar aint

Are you fucking kidding me?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

We OWN the pizza game bitch. Have you ever had Italian pizza? It fucking sucks dick. Tasteless filth.

We have everything from New York to Chicago deep dish that FUCKS up anything made in Italy. We took the dish and elevate dit to new heights. Sorry you're too poor to afford the good stuff over there and only eat your flakey bullshit or Dominoes, but just like beer, we took a Yurocuck dish and cucked them out of any ownership. We win again.

>fats
>bad

go take your anemia medicine soy boi

Yeah, keep dreaming amerifat :')

I've been to Italy, that flat tasteless shit you cut with scissors isn't even something I'd want to feed my dog. Give me some actual food, not something a prissy sissy boy would eat

Pizza is for fat people.

You think American pizzas and beers are better than European ones?
Patriotism at its finest.

I was looking at Freschetta as I have a coupon. A serving size, 1/6th of a pizza, has 900mg of sodium. That's just pepperoni.

Find a European beverage that is better than Mike's Hard Lemonade.

Any local german beer.

America can only make something so full of grease and sugar that your caveman brain can't help but fall in love with it.

Either that or Cajun, which is just loading spices on to it to hide the shitty meat quality, but that is poo in loo tier cuisine.

fuck you buddy bread is awesome

>tfw woke up late
>ate whole pizza to make sure was in caloric surplus
>feel like shit in gym want to throw up

Hipsters in America can make better craft microbrews than any German "traditional" brewery. You call it patriotism, but the only reason you like German beer is because it's traditional to. There are hundreds of independent craft breweries here making dozens of variations of every type of beer, there are multiple combinations that would blow your mind.

>pepperoni
>the absolute worst topping
it's not even meat, just meat flavoured salt
replace it with ham or sausage, or literally anything else and you'll get a pizza leagues better

Depends on the pizza. Anything that doesn't have pineapple on it is usually very tasty so I don't see why you'd even ask that

>insulting pineapple
YOU FOOL, YOU'VE SUMMONED THEM

I lol'ed at that. Literally.

I get the make my own at pieology add all the meat
Help me

Good

oh yeah, the invisible demons of 'preservatives' and 'artificial flavors' and 'CHEMICALS'

have a day off

remember, while you are working out chad is eating pizza and pussy

Pineapple is GOAT on pizza cuckboi

I see. Do you also put apples or strawberries on your pizza? What's your IQ?

Yes.

Eat it once and awhile, make sure you compensate the rest of your days diet for the pizza.
Easy as that.

pear and ham is delicious

tasty

lol

>ham

But cannibalism is illegal