there you go

>7'0
>neanderthal

you overdose on HGH.
that's literally how you do it.

become a slav

Have a tumor in your pituitary gland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acromegaly

I wonder if looking like that is equivalent to looking like overpowered chad because an acromegagly like face is manly as fuck

acromegaly irl looks insane.

fucking hands that could fit grown mans skull

I know but looks intimidating and alpha as fuck,i wonder if some chicks find that atyractive in some way

That denis cyplenkov dude has a qt as gf

Some chicks might be repulsed by it. Not all.

On a side note. Been talking with friends (girls) about jacked guys and they said they aren't impressed by it. Then I told them do they realize how much discipline goes into having such body? Slowly they started to mire at that aspect. Then they said: But those guys are always stupid, slow or primitive (in a bad way).

I said but what if a guy is strong big and smart etc?

Then they said its nice.

There you have it. I know some already felt it but its nice to know. Big is beautiful. Just don't be too intelligent to lift.

this. slavs have the extreme values of every spectrum. guess they got fucked by every single animal out there.

We fucked each other more.
Trust me. So many tribes its not even funny.

And everyone is similar if you disregard religion.

Being jacked in one aspect

Now having an acromegagly face and looking primituve and scarier than a chimp is another scenario

Also with jacked girls imagine sone bodybuilder kind off, an athletic body not too ripped looks nice for most women

just be big but don't let it be basis of your personality.

acromegaly due to pituitary tumor

If they had acromegaly their bodies would look very unproportionate since head, hands and feet can grow forever with hgh and you cant grow taller after puberty. Valuev and cyplenkov just looks like they hit 0.001% in genetic lottery.

you're welcome to prove him wrong

Valuev is partially Tatar(Turkic) and has acromegaly.

Got any idea how to get it?