The roids giveth, the roids taketh away

The roids giveth, the roids taketh away...

Nobody cares

And the hair loss is uneven too. Lol

He looks almost exactly the same, just with a different angle and lighting.

Weak thread OP

yeah what the fugg am i supposed to see here

That's pretty normal

t. bald virgins

left is 7/10 right is 5/10

i thought hes supposed to be natty

people who are not professional athletes have no reason to roid at all. people who roid to "get bigger" are just stupid and throw away their health for some muscle mass although the amount of muscle mass a person can reach naturally is more than enough. i bet this guy is regretting it hard because he is losing his hair so fast

or its just irish genetics

I'm losing my hair and I didn't even roid. Might as well roid if you're going to lose it anyway.

thats what you get when you peak early on hahahahaha frauds BTFO

>that voice
so this is the power of test.

That's a shit reason tbqh family. Sure you get the gains now but you will pay for it later on in life. Unless you don't plan on living that long, then enjoy!

JUST

If he actually is roiding I don't feel bad at all, but if not I feel really sorry for the guy. I'm dealing with it myself and it sucks.

That is fucking scary. How can one know for sure.

welcome to Veeky Forums, where nothing is always a tragedy and stupid people can't understand how lights work.

>have high hairline (hasn't moved since high school and 24 now)
>always thought about steroids
>see a white dude with 0 signs of balding lose his hair in a year on gear

NOPE, there goes any consideration until I reach 35

You sound like a brainwashed Christian

Steroids are safe as long as don't abuse it trying to become the next Mr.O and even then the majority of guys who blasted GRAMS of shit during the golden age are still making to their 70s and 80s like every one else

Just don't be stupid and do your research

So true. I'm so scared losing my hair I don't even use creatine

why would anyone do this to themselves.

>You sound like a brainwashed Christian

there was one (1) shitty study with 20 participants that said creatine MIGHT have something to do with hairloss, no other study was ever able to recreate it.

As my father says: "In doubt, you believe it"
Better mistake by excess of carefulness

JUST

creatine monohydrate is a great supplement, don't get fearmongered by what you read online

Even if he goes complete baldlet (which he is far from) he will still slay more puss a week than you incels will your entire lifetime. Nice coping tho

He is homosexual. Only his fanbase, most of whom are Indian and Pakis haven't noticed that.

deserves it. anyone that roids and claims natty can die for all i care.

huge pet peeve.

stay mad incel

damn it Veeky Forums, my hair is like that for years now. I'm never gonna make it. I'm looking in the mirror today and I fear it's getting worse.

hold me bros. hold me while I inject bleach into my veins to put myself to sleep.

Don't feel bad about it, if you're natural and simply genetically inclined there's nothing you could've done. It's not your fault.

I'd never make fun of or judge someone unless it's something they did/do to themselves.

You are a kind soul user.

creatine doesnt make you bald

Fuck off

No

>Q: Does creatine cause baldness?
>A: It is plausible. Creatine increases DHT and DHT is implicated in the pathology and a receding hair line. No direct studies have been conducted assessing the connection

He would've lost the hair anyway. It only takes the hair away if he was naturally predisposed to lose it anyways. I had a pretty large forehead since I was about 13 years old and it has never changed even after taking 300mg test and 300mg of tren ace for 12 weeks. I always thought I was balding young but I just matured earlier than everyone.

The difference is he'd lose it over the next 10 years or so. The pictures are 10 months apart.

First and most obvious thing is the hairline. If you've experienced any significant degree of hair loss, you'll learn to recognize it on other guys right away. His hairline was fucking RAVAGED between those two pics. I've been balding for nearly a decade yet even my hairline is looking better than his these days.

His skin and overall bf looks a lot worse in the second picture as well, and his general facial structure looks far more robust and masculine on the left, although you can attribute a lot of this to lighting, camera quality, and of course angles.

>I always thought I was balding young but I just matured earlier than everyone.

That's a nice way of wording that you're going bald

not him. i've had a "large forehead" since elementary school.

I feel like it's now though developed worse than OPs pic. pretty depressed about it, I just kinda today accepted the reality.

>bloated face
>lost lots of face definition
>receding hairline

What happened?

why is it that people who are balding or think they are balding keep projecting hair loss on every1?

you are all ignorant retards. this is a common mature main hairline. he isn't receding (anymore) it's just in pic number 1 his hair was down, in pic number 2 wind was throwing his hair back.

go look at david beckham u retarded fucks.

don't worry m8. you ain't balding. go look at every male past the age of 21 you will see that their head receded a bit. some do it evenly, some do it more from the sides. etc.

if you are worried about losing your hair, either take minoxidil or whatever its called. or better yet do hypnotherapy.

peace out.

I can't even convert to Judaism to wear a Jew doily to hide my bald spot because it's on the top right side of my head.

kek

There are people that have a perfect hairline past 21 lol nice cope.

If balding is not in your genetic code very few things can make you go bald. EX chemo or chemicals that are in hair products or maybe even high stress but idk about that one.

you say this but he still pulls nearly every girl the hair doesn't mean shit its bout the AESTHETICS

If it stablized for years you'll probably be fine or at least for the near future. Hairline receeding a bit could mean you're gonna go full bald, but if it stops at that and doesn't progress it probably won't any time soon.

>There are people that have a perfect hairline past 21

This is true. But there are also people born with imperfect hairlines just because not everyone starts with one at all. My friends kid has this guys hairline now and he can't possibly be getting MPB because he's only 9 and his balls haven't dropped yet to give him any DHT. He was just born with an off hairline.

Likewise there are plenty of guys who receed a bit, and then that's it for the rest of their lives.

It really does vary by the person.

receding is completely natural. many men has a V shape hairline. some have a thinner hair but keep it for 20 years. some men loses it in 2 years

his hair seems thick everywhere. no combover or tricks. he is just receding, find something else that makes you feel better about your life

He has girly eyes and his nose is too upturned and girly. His face doesn't exude masculinity, it's kind of infantilized.

As for the hairline, in the left pic he is raising his eyebrows, which causes his forehead to retract, giving the appearance of a non-receded hairline, whereas on the right he has his brows in rest position.

He looks like a stereotypical gay man here.

Who cares? It will happen eventually
Own it.
If you're tall and muscly and grow a beard you're sexy as fuck

It's almost like hairlines recede when men age. Hmmm.

>If you're tall
strike one

>and muscly
strike two

>looks
oh user

Laughed my ass right off.
Get ready to see him wearing nothing but hats.

>Laughed my ass right off.

very sad...

>being this deep in denial
SHAKING MY HEAD

The denial phase was even worse than the hair loss itself tbqh.

undeniable rapid hair loss, noticed this morning when I watched a vid

hope for his sake it stops or he'll go from an 8 to a 6~ and have a crisis

who /trifecta/ here?
tfw
>balding
>manlet
>dyel

>b-but muh STATS
no one cares how much you lift if you don't look like it

feelsbadman

He's even developing the JUST eyes.

JUST

JUST

I have a friend that was so in love with himself and his hair for his entire life. Now at 25 he is balding really badly and wears a hat everywhere.

JUST

>gloating over your friends misery

You are a bad friend lad.

the fate of all frauds

JUST
FUCK
MY
SHIT
UP
PHAM

>that fin bloat

it's too late. it's over

So since this has pretty much become the balding general, has anyone here had experience with balding after taking accutane?

Unironically looks like Brendan
JUST

Temporary hair thinning is a known side effect. In some cases it can be permanent. My hair thinned a bit during 6 months of accutane, most grew back afterwards but it's still slightly thinned at the temples. Not a big deal.

How do you get a strong looking, accentuated face?

My face is very pronounces so once I drop in BF% my brow ridge, cheekbones, jaw and sunked cheeks are pretty much comicbook like

Am I fucked?

Find a way to be your own man

Use the time being insecure elsewhere.

You seen that collage of instagram "models" all looking the same because they're all using the same kardashian makeup routine?

That Kylie Jenner big lip look?

Ever see the gif cycling through Korea's beauty pageant contestants?

It's fine if you wanna be the "ideal" male and go for that look but if you can't change it, at least you have your own look.

More like some people just have a high hairline, period. MacConaughey has always had a high hairline. I've also always had it and my dad is an older copy of me. His hairline is receded further but no bald spot or anything actual "balding" men are worried about.

>tfw maternal grandfather had similar hair pattern as my dad
>I'll keep the middle and have no spots until I'm over 70

just wanted to brag about that, feels good. I used to be self-conscious about "big forehead" as a teen. now in mid-20s my hairline is already average or superior to average and it's only going to get better as everyone else loses hair and mine stays moreless the same into my 50s-60s.

j u s t
u u
s s
t t

tren

JUST

J______
__U____
____S__
______T

hair loss is probably going to be cured in the next 5 years max btw

top kek if you actually believe that. what stopped them 5 years ago from making it possible today? what exactly do you mean by "cure"?

Lmao, fucking hairlets when will they learn.

I have no opinion on whether hair loss will be cured or not but that's the dumbest argument I've ever seen. You're talking like science never progresses.

>LOL BRO SO WE'RE GOING TO MARS? LMAO RIGHT WHAT STOPPED US FROM GOING TO MARS FIVE YEARS AGO

Dumb as bricks.

Keep telling yourself that. People in 80s thought the same thing.

if you were closely following the news you would know but its easier to be a negative ass negativeboy

>finasteride
>minoxidil
>transplants better every year

I mean no """cure""", but we've definitely made progress from the 80s tbf. Whether we have a """""cure""""" in 2, 5, or 10 years, I have no doubt we'll have better treatments.

I'm staying positive. For me personally it's better if they don't cure baldness.

The only thing I'm aware of is that all the celebrities have been getting hair transplants for a decade or more. I'm assuming that shit is getting cheaper and better over time. Other than that, nothing.

None of those are real cures.

can someone explain the just meme I had a long vacation from fit

Literally what I just said user...

But there are actual new studies and research about balding instead of "I'm sure they will figure out something".
Sulforaphane, Stem cells and the connection between greying and balding just from the past few months. Not sure how many years left but certainly not 30

Roids dont cause hair loss, they can only speed it up if it's already happening to you.
As for his lost gains, it's his own fault for probably not doing proper PCT and not maintaining his diet and volume/intensity after ending cycle.

Nah, you're just a retard. You don't have to throw away any of your health by doing steroids, if you just do them right.
You have been brainwashed as fuck to believe in the medias hysteria about roids.
For comparisons sake:
In USA, there are yearly 3 steroid related deaths and around 75 000 alcohol related deaths.
Steroids are the 145th most common reason for emergency room visits.

They're almost fucking harmless, and would be if steroid research was legal so chemists could perfect them.