Tfw finally made it

>tfw finally made it

Is his name Ernesto?

Good on ya mate

>not "I take care of the cocking"
Ya blew it. But congratulations nevertheless.

once you start getting existential you will realize this isn't really making it
death comes for us all
would this chick stay true to u if you get sent to afghanistan to get ur legs blown off? would she fuck jody-chad while u r gone?

everything is meaningless user and as soon as u realize this the better

Sounds like a nice date lad

>tfw no gf to cook you dinner

t. kissless lonely virgin coping THIS hard

what the heck

>everything is meaningless user and as soon as u realize this the better
12 year old nihilism for you, folks. Reminds me of Rick's character from Rick and Morty. Grow the fuck up, people are allowed to enjoy life without being massive fucking crybabies.

Grindr doesn't count OP. Fucking faggot.

Nice outlook retard

good man

on a related note, has anyone had any success cooking a date a meal that fits your macros? I tried bulk ground meat, rice, and veggies once, with very little success

>"you eat this how many times a week?"

congrats OP, you've accomplished what the countless ancestors of the billions of peoples living on earth also did.
>fucking manchild

t. faggot who read stoicism by marcus

this is truth. but a man can enjoy simple things in life

What the fuck kind of special autism is this then

>whole wheat spaghetti
>tomato sauce with ground beef in it
>little faggy basil or other green leaves for decoration
>dont be a faggot and have a glass of wine

SEETHING

not even going reply, but if fucking vapid cum dumpsters make you guys proud and finally confident , by all means do it
no need for all the autism tantrums because you disagree with some user on the internet

I mean the guy aint wrong, one night stands feel pretty fucking empty and meaningless

>this much projection
The irony is that you think this is coping when in reality this is how it is. You should start getting use to the idea now while you still have optimism because once some broad breaks your heart or you get to the age of 40 and start realizing you'll be dead soon and nobody will give a fuck it'll be too late.

Is this google hangouts? You oaf

>Projects his insecurities
>Accuses others of projecting
Whatever you say retard

That image says an average person drinks 13 beers per year. Ahahahahahahahahahahahah

>We're all gonna make it.

That's why you don't join the military like a stupid cuck and fuck up your life and waste your time advancing corporate interests

All military wives cheat. Most often with other unit members

>because once some broad breaks your heart
Someone did break my heart, she lived with me for 3 years and I found out she was cheating. I loved her more than I knew I could love someone. Guess what? Within two years I moved the fuck on with life. You don't have to think "omg everything is pointless because I'll be dead in 50 years" or "what's the point of having a girlfriend, or having meaningless sex, or enjoying life if I'm just going to die someday?"

Everyone goes through realization that they will be erased someday, but don't let that stop you from enjoying life. You can still go wingsuit skydiving, and scuba diving, and mountain climbing, and can travel the world, and meet people, and fuck random women, and find someone to love despite the fact you'll die eventually. Stop being such a massive faggot. Nobody is coping, they're just enjoying the short amount of time they have on this planet. Just because they're happy doesn't mean they're coping with anything, it just means they're fucking happy.

Holy shit what a fucking fag.

They do... alcoholics drink more.

this

You watch rick and morty, don't you user?

>Posting texts of a girl you've already fucked agreeing to fuck you again

What's the point of this? Your OP text seemed alpha/top dawg if you said it out of the blue, it means nothing if you two already fuck

Fuck off OP

Post a pic of her.

Cool, I was 17 once too.

Dialectical materialism is the light and I will fight any cuck idealist that says otherwise.

>Having any philosophy
>Listening to your brain about anything

You haven't matured yet. Shut your brain up, it can only think in abstracts and therefor nothing you can think/believe can approach reality

>everything is meaningless user and as soon as u realize this the better

hey m-mmorty I turned myself into a pickle. I'm PIIIIICKLE RICK!

You only think that because you want to sin. God loves you and will welcome you into His Kingdom. If you deny His gift you will burn in Hell for eternity.
-Blessings

t. faggot who misunderstood the entire stoicism movement

>"I'll take care of the cooking"
>"I'll make my penis into the big penis."
Why would you want to show her your autism level this early?

itz only smellz

Gay people don't eat before fucking because of the inherent risk