Best advice for building up cardio endurance?

>Best advice for building up cardio endurance?
I'm 6'2 and 326 but my starting weight was 420. I'm somewhat athletic for a fat fuck so my legs are relatively strong. I can't squat proper cause my balance is fucked due to being half blind (I try regardless just can't do much weight like 150 or so) but my leg press is around 820. Basically I know my legs are strong enough to carry my fat ass around but how do I build up the cardio endurance to do it? I just get so tired so fast.
>pic related january-july 15 lbs heavier than now

>inb4 squat and leg press are vastly different because of the angle of the lift
I know this, but normal squats just don't engage my legs like the press does, I hope to fix this in the future because I prefer squats.

You've done well cutting down almost 100 lbs, keep going user.

wdm by half blind? cant you wear glasses?

Can you do dips/pull ups ?

How much ya bench

>can he do dips pullups

was that supposed to be funny

My dad is 316 lbs and can rep out like 12 pull ups nd 30 dips anytime bro

No, my right eye literally doesn't get an image, its like I have one eye and it fucks up my center of balance. There's an optic nerve disk in the back of your eye that all the image sending nerves connect to, normally its the size of your iris, mine is 10x less than that. I can pick up very very bright light but that's about it.
>Tl;Dr glasses won't do anything, but would help my better eye cause that's kinda shit too

HES A BIG GUI

just focus on your diet and walk for cardio for now. you will seriously fuck your knees if you try running. maybe do elliptical or cycling to mix it up

I can do assisted dips and pull ups on this machine I had in my old college gym but with almost all the assistance weight so no not really
Bench I believe was 200 last I was at a gym which was a couple months ago, have been to broke to afford a place outside of college but have been doing DDP yoga everyday, even more than their "advanced program" does. And went from only being able to do knee pushups to 11 full pushups without stopping and going at a slow pace. Hoping to get a membership at this place that just opened that's only 10 USD per month.

I really enjoyed cycling at my old gym.
Is hiit a meme or would that be useful to try a few times a week on a cycling machine?

also keep it up bro people here are going to call you a disgusting, lazy, ugly piece of shit virgin but you are going down in weight and that's what counts.

just keep it up and dont get discouraged. consistency is the key to winning this game.

You are strong bro, keep going

hiit is good

really working out isnt going to help you lose weight much its all about what you eat

however it will help you feel better about yourself and make you feel better

at this point it doesnt really matter what you do as long as you are moving around and working at least an hour a day 5 days a week

The funny thing is, I've never had a problem getting girls really. I'm 22 and slept with 5 chicks and a couple were actually petite. I'm not bragging by no means cause that's nothing to brag about but I just find it hilarious because not being an autistic fuck really helps.
>this pic was also at heaviest weight, right after last Halloween.

Oh believe me I'm cutting massively. 1600 calories a day at 326 lbs and doing IF on a 23/1 split as well. Basically one big ass meal.

Do cardio, consistent training is much more important than pushing yourself hard when you're just starting out. Swimming and cycling is good since it's less strain on the joints, especially swimming since it's a full body workout.

Im surprised because you look pretty autistic (no offence) in my case i look pretty serious but im all austictic inside

just imagine how great it will be when you arent overweight

you seem cool op i am rooting for you. you are going to feel so much better once you lose another 100 pounds.

>starting weight was 420

ayyyy

I don't generally do shit like that in public lol also I meant more in the personality and knowing how to talk to women autistic area.
My most autistic quality is that I'm excessively into pro wrestling. To the point where I have wrestling tattoos.

I haven't made any self postings on social media since I started and I'm waiting till I'm at least under 260 so it'll be like BAHM. The reaction is what I'm looking forward to. Also I'm kinda hoping to have made it in the sense of bitches on the dick.

Honestly its only a estimate because my scale only went to 400 and it was maxing out but I was losing 10 lbs a month until this last month so I can only assume thats around what it was
Plus it makes a good joke

Can vouch for this. I used to weigh 370 lbs and did kickboxing and running along with counting macros to get down to my current weight: 249 lbs
I wish I had only counted macros. My knees are hurting so bad, even now while typing this.