Will lifting make it so I match with something other than fat chicks!?

Will lifting make it so I match with something other than fat chicks!?

does dolly parton sleep on her stomach?

lifting won't do jack shit. Maybe some grandpa or a dudebro will mire that 450/500 diddly but staceys and even not so attractive chicks are too busy on their celphones to even notice.

I'm sorry op, but i'll take your thread as bait.

the fact that these disgusting whores disrespect their family names by posting their photos and decelerations of whore-dom publicly online is making me question being a part of society

back to pol, not every woman is marriage material, and assuming they were, your chances would still be near zero.

the irony of some 4channer talking shit on me for pointing out that tinder is for pathetic slimeballs or that id put my dick anywhere near a girl as disgusting as ur average tinderella

what? this is the golden age for men. it just gets easier and easier to objectify and use whores for your own pleasure

Yea if you are chad thundercock maybe

It is almost impossible to get laid on tinder with a hot girl if you aren't an 8/10 or higher

wtf why are you so hideous then? I bet you're also one of those boys under 190 cm. Please return to your supreme atheism and my little pony boards like pol or b

>try matching with women who aren't complete whores
>my favorite opening line has a failure rate of 95%
>the other 5% just didn't get the joke
>delete tinder and start over 3 months later

>decelerations of whore-dom
If this is deceleration I wonder what acceleration would look like.

will putting my prestigious university in my tinder profile get me more chicks?

please respond

Enjoy your aids and herpes. I'd rather fuck girls who arent sluts and be able to raw dog it.

I forgot tindr existed. I hate smartphones so much.

I raw dog the girls I meet off tinder/bumble, never got anything. HIV is pretty much impossible to get from penis in vagina sex and everything is not really a big deal. Even HIV now doesn't matter just take the pre exposure pill before you fuck. Condoms suck, fucking with one is not even really fucking I would rather jack off.

>put a quote from schopenhauer's essay On Women as my tinder bio
>actually get matches because they think its funny
Wtf

Bro stfu you are some mgtow dork. These hoes aint loyal and cant be loved. Dog the shit outta em

Then fuck ugly girls instead. It's an orgasm, not a marriage contract. You don't even have to let her into your apartment.

Yeah, just set your age range to 28-35, and only swipe right on asians.

>Swiped right for your pet.
Why is this my fetish?

Yeah me too, been raw dog forever. Every time I hook up with these chicks they let me do it. It's like playing Russian roulette with my dick.

>Be the same back in university.
>Tell lesbro.
>She's usually cool, but freaks out saying "What o
if you get HPV!"
>Respond "It's not like I can get Ovarian cancer."
>FRIENDSHIP HAS ENDED WITH LESBRO

kek

>/pol/
>atheism

I keep getting matches that just instantly unmatch, what the fuck am I doing wrong?

They masturbated

I wish, someone post bio, I'm pretty sure mine is shit.

I'm like 5'10, I look pretty Arabic, and I only lifted for like 6 months. It's all about the jazz baby

fuck you, sand nigger

>9000 and 1

u mad cumskin?

Cumskin BTFO

Does anyone know if that user who became best friends with someone he met on tinder, hung out with her hella, and built a pillow fort in a hotel room with her in just a Tahiti trying to drop hints that she liked him ever ended up fucking her?

>Tahiti
*t-shirt

Stop being a part of society.

>This

She's pretty much advertising her chlamydia

No, it will increase the amount of ugly chicks you match with but you will also start matching with some QT whores.
This.
Back to plebbit for you.

>/pol/
>atheism
>MLP
What? Is this how out of touch with reality leftycucks are? MLP and radical atheism are exclusively leftist things.

Do you guys use fake names on Tinder and when meeting up with Tinder sluts? Or your real first name?

>Dominican
>cumskin
>not recognizing the resident buttmad street shitter of Veeky Forums
You do realize Dominican is a shitskin like yourselves?

>T. incel

this is the golden age for Chad

i know this girl i fucked her a couple times at fountains and my apt we go to the same school

i went out with her and took her on an eco adventure, dinner and then we came back to my apartment, talked a bit and eventually made a move on her that led to shower sex. it was alright sex but then we went to watch fifty shades darker ( back when it was in theaters ) and had insane sex again when we came back to my apartment. she stayed the weekend with me and literally all we did was rot watching movies and fuck 3-4 times a day.

eventually she stopped talking to me after a coupel weeks and i saw her posting lovey dovey stuff on IG with another dude that later became her bf. haven't heard from her since but she likes all my pics on IG and is probably waiting for me to dm her.

uhhh post quote?

I remember this

What was the line?

autistic chub

Gotta weed through the fatties. Theres a few gold ones in there.

Honestly OP, go to alcoholics anonymous meetings and offer help to the girls coming in off a deep relapse, the more track marks the better. Make 0 sexual advances for 3 days, but text her once or twice a day, nothing creepy just check up on her, making sure things are cool with her. When she feels that love and support that her father never gave her (kek) she will instantly start finding ways in her mind to never ever sucking your dick.

Literally stop talking to her.

9/10 times she will reach out to you once or twice, reply to the last one 24 hours later saying something like, you were busy or you were hanging out with a chick you met while grabbing coffee. The rest is pretty easy, just wait for her to initiate conversation, tell her she can come over if she WANTS. Smash on site.

The only reasons this will not work is if you are awkward/ugly/wear stupid clothes

>showing armpit
slut

>hey are u an archaeologist?

I hope you get aids you filthy sandnigger ape.

I'm so glad I found my wife before all the tindr bullshit. It's literally ruining women.

I like the whores, dealing with "good girls" is way worse, you have to jump trough hoops and deal white weeks of bullshit just to get some action, and the sex is boring and they wont give it until you made a comitment.... Fuck that shit, i love whores!! easy in and out

>It is almost impossible to get laid on tinder
Mabye thats just nature telling you that you should not reproduce? Let somone with better genetics pass on their genes

>"How's this for an opening line?"

maybe it was too meta

>Help me get a toaster
what did she mean by this?

>they're all ugly
lmao

jesus christ so much this, fuck this gay earth

I would love to read this

how they all manage to look different but look like a basic slut at the same time. honestly dont understand the people who are desperate because they dont get enough matches. they all look like thots

kara seem cute but probably only on that pic because of the alien eyes

Are you unironically recommending the DENNIS system?

>t.triggered roastie/SJW whore

condoms are useless for hpv anyways

>not using the DENNIS system

No wonder you guys are a bunch of virgins.

no but roids will

guess im a chad

im the one spreading herpes user

>girl likes having sex
>its really exciting and pleasurable, especially when the guy is a little rough
>girl feels sexy when she puts it out there that she likes to have sex
>girl knows that Tinder can provide her with lots of handsome men who will fuck her and be a little rough
>says what she wants on the platform and gets it
>some user sees her doing this
>probably isn't going to partake in the fucking because not handsome/tall enough etc.
>user rants about not wanting to be a part of society
>people on Veeky Forums mock him for his silliness but no one else notices
>user goes through life a bitter, lonely man
>user is worse off for his anger towards women
>had user let go of this anger, he might get some good lays himself

So people are free to do whatever they want expect having opinion on things? I'm fucking tired of this. You can be a degenerate hoe and own it just accept that there are gonna be people who don't respect you. Only literal 5 years olds and women want rights to do anything without taking any responsibility.

Women are retarded, I can guarantee you none of them got the joke.

women who are garbage should be treated like garbage

>take picture with all my medals
>only one match and she hasn't replied yet
Fuck tinder desu

Just take a look at this board, or this thread. Half the people here are 80 IQ retards.

lmao goodluck having a ''political incorrect'' opinion on a board that's run by communist / leftist mods who'd rather see it gone. You would be a fool to use halfpol.

the biggest delusion for women is that those tall and handsome guys have a better opinion on her than your average /r9k/ user. they simply cant accept that if she is willing to sleep with him right after meeting, there are gonna be at least 10 equally attractive girls doing the exact same. thats why you see all these "men are pigs" posts on social media. girls legit believe that those guys want anything more from her than a quick fuck or that him laughing at their unfunny jokes is genuine. its not. its an act. guys want to fuck you then go back and spend time with someone that actually worth spending time with.

Wow, what a hacker.

Make a tinder profile tell girls I'm just looking for a lifting partner someone to motivate me at the gym.

>be fat
>6'3
>8-9/10 face depending who you ask

All the girls want a date and don't actually want to spot me on my lifts or meet at the gym. Life is suffering.

You can get dick cancer from HPV. Or throat cancer if you're eating bad pussy. It ain't a woman's disease.

Nnmmgh. I am incredibly smaaart.

>It's difficult to attract a woman with standards if you yourself are not attractive
Really made me think there

>Lesbro not laughing it off
>Basically confirms that you don't have the awesome lesbro that lets you fuck her raw for hours at a time if you're in dry dock or let her ride your face till she falls over when she is in drydock/in the middle of bed death with her girlfriend.

The fuck are you even doing nigga?
She wasn't your friend, she was just an acquaintance.

Noice, but please charge your phone bruv, it's triggering me

If having sex is the perimeter you use for your self worth, this is golden age indeed. Isn't it fun, a life spent fucking strangers, dying a nobody,possibly with STDs ! Damn I look forward to it.
I bet you also lift for girls

/mlp/ is surprisingly right wing. They were merged with /pol/ for the April fools joke and everyone expected them to have a huge fight but it backfired and they got along really well.

bro, i posted that and i guarantee i am better looking and i get more attention than you. freakin 17 year old high school girls all the way up to retired moms stare at me. i may be fucking autistic and rarely fuck any of them but thats beside the point. the fact you automatically assume anyone who criticized this degeneration of culture (its been around for awhile, anyways) shows how compartmentalized your own views are, as if someone who is attractive can't hold those views.

i always get called ugly on Veeky Forums when i post my opinions, yet im well liked and the only thing that keeps me from rituatlistic suicide sometimes is the attention i get from femanons

>2017
>Still wasting your time with shit like 'Tinder'
LOL how desperate do you have to be to get your dick wet? Disgusting. Pathetic.
Just pay a whore if it's that important to you to not be a virgin anymore. Then maybe you'll stop obsessing and go worry about things that actually matter.

this

Veeky Forumslit is the best match. Strong body and a well trained mind.
When we merged it legit motivated me.

Now I do audio books, I listen to an hour and a 1/2 during cardio before I lift.

I cant find the image. It was like

THE GREEKS, start here and an info graph. anyone have it?

Its the only way to actually fuck sluts effectively