What do we teach the manlets?

What do we teach the manlets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice try, manlet.
You guys get less subtle by the generation.

nothing they won't learn by simply existing.

TELL ME I AM WILLING TO LEARN

>clearly wearing lifts
>"damn i wish i wore my lifts"
>hating on pumped up nikeys when every old adidas, nike, reebook and new balance has a decent heelsize

Veeky Forums memes are literally worse than /tv/ and /pol/. at least on those boards people come up with new ideas occasionally instead of literally reposthing the exact same pictures hundreds of times, every single day. who even argues in these threads? there isnt enough traffic for new people every day

Manlet here

I'm unironcially better than everyone itt

Media and politics are constantly changing. Not much changes about fitness and memes are based on board culture (which is based on fitness) and youtube celebrities/tripfags. It's stagnate here for a reason.

Think of new thing people can be insecure about and everything will get better.

The manlet rage is out of control. Who let you out of the pit?

I'm mainly /v/ and Veeky Forums and I dont understand this board. You have to be braindead to argue about something like this over and over again for a long period of time. You have to be dumb to become obsessed with such things to this level. Posts like this make no sense. There is no originality or board culture. It's literally "TRIGGERED HAHA" and "YOURE MAD HUH?".

Just wanted to drop-by because you probably got used to it by now but from the outside this board seem extremely low-iq which is funny because of the outdated fitness meathead stereotype.

For someone that's not triggered you sure seem triggered :^)

the manlet pit is hilarious dont be mad lil guy

Whoever drew this missed the opportunity to make the barbell tower over the manlet
Redraw pls

>tfw 5'3
My dad is 5'11 and my mom is 4 something, I'm not even mad anymore

I'm honestly not triggered but actually feel sorry for you because you seem dumb. And I'm not even that smart.

I think its just a generic fit feels meme but the guy has had sections cropped out of him

Manlet detected

i lift more than u faggot

ironic shitposting is just the socially inept version of escapism

>ironic shitposting is just the socially inept version of escapism

*pat pat* it'll be okay my little friend

Lad at my gym used to yank any dumbbell heavier than 25lbs out of a manlets hands and rerack it. Man was a saint

5'8" Manlet here, not gonna lie, wish i was taller. But im hispanic, so all my latinas mad short anyway. Im tall to 95% females. Most suck to be short and white. All white girls are like 5'10 and up

Wow, you're right! You're really not smart.

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8

are you smart, successful? Come on, what are your strengths?

"Uhhh I'm kind of tall I guess"

What the fu... whatever, sure.
>Anyone under...
How tall are you?

"6'1"

>Anyone under 6'1" is subhuman

Not even close lol. Maybe if you live in the Netherlands but not US

Your mom taught you better than to be a fib teller

>damn I wish I wore my lifts
he's clearly wearing lifts though
>this is the best that lanklets can come up with
kek

cope

>manlets

fucking WHEN

>What do we teach the manlets?
We teach them to have a tougher skin against small-minded people who actually give them shit for being manlets.

I'm serious. You shorter guys out there have to just toughen up and not let faggots get in your head about it. You're capable of achieving just as much in life if not more than they are, but you have to not let that shit get into your heads.

when time travel is invented, go to your high school days and while past you sleeps inject HGH into him every day
either every time you do it you grow taller instantly or fade away little by little

grohl is such an ugly faggot

>You're capable of achieving just as much in life if not more than they are, but you have to not let that shit get into your heads.

>implying manlets can reach the same levels of success as a real man

>tfw 5'10 king of manlets
>tfw both of my brothers (one older, one younger) are at least 6'

Kill me

What are you, retarded?

GET BACK INTO THE PIT DAMN YOU

Don't ever fall for the height meme guys. Or any memes on Veeky Forums in general.
If your height didn't bother you before coming to this site, it doesn't actually bother you. You just have been told constantly over and over that it should bother you and now you got literally brainwashed. Tell someone a thing that should bother him for a long period of time over and over and in the end it's gonna bother him. Works with everything. I'm sure there are very few people who actually cares about their height, for 90% its just the constant shitposts that made him obsess over something he otherwise wouldnt care. Even with girlfriends, I'm pretty sure for many it's only the shitposting that made them this lonely. Because it they actually wanted a girlfriend, they would do something about it. Being amongst a bunch of people who are desperate for a gf will make you think you are one of them too.

I finished highschool with absolutely no effort and got into a great university. But I was a lazy fuck, decided fuck this and dropped out. Now I have been a neet for a year. I can't even talk with my old friends because what am I gonna say? I'm sitting home all day shitposting while they are working towards a good career? What am I doing with my life? Should I just say "Yeah, but I'm 6'1 jokes on you"? This shit is stupid and you know it

If you're below 6' and a dude just into trap mode

fuck off kike

Indeed. Height is something that is incredibly rarely pointed out, mentioned, talked about in general, ONLY when describing what someone looks like, or pointed out when it's relevant (which is rarely) IF you are substantially tall (6'4+) or substantially short (5'7-) and even then it's not a big deal. Normies do not care a bout that shit.

Yeah. I've brought it up once because I couldn't believe that my mate was 6'3. It wasnt even the Veeky Forums autism where incels jerk off to the picture of humiliating someone but I legit didn't think he was that tall. Girls shut it down in like 5 seconds because it's no different than dick measuring and arguing whose is bigger. It's just awkward

basically this.

Preach, if you bring up height in real life people will look at you like you're an autist.

How to learn.

Kike would want manlets to spread their inferior genes among white people. Fuck off kike

only 3/10 miserable people make fun of an internet strawmen to make themselves feel better about their life
nice 2011 reddit meme though

Are the people who shit up the board complaining about being 5'10 or 5'11 trolling or are they really that insecure? Because if the latter then that's really pathetic. At least manlets have reason to be insecure, 5'11 people who are insecure have no excuse.

It's just falseflagging