Let's play a game of spot the fake natty

Let's play a game of spot the fake natty

Wtf is going on with the abs of the right dude

matt ogus is 100% half natty.

5'5 manlet training for 10+ years who only weighs 170.

if they make money off their social media, they are not natty

t. knower

>DYEL general

>people think being a manlet lets you hold that much mass at 10%

>at 10%

Bro for the last time

You can't get that granite statuesque saran-wrap look without gear. I don't care how much you weigh

Is /ourguy/ natty? Do you really think he would hop on dat dere at like 16 years old?

You think Joe Delaney is on gear??

Not a chance m8, guys as real as they come and wouldn't have any problem admitting it.

Maybe.

>You can't get that granite statuesque saran-wrap look without gear.

Fattyyyyy

>/ourguy/

No

>Roids at 16

Why the fuck not? Arnold started as young, and there are plenty of idiots who can't wait for the chance to destroy thier bodies in the pursuit of vanity, at any age.

He who cannot see this kid roided is blind. As said before, look at shoulders and traps, size vs leanness

he shoops his pics and has a nice frame

his traps are laughable and his ffmi is like 22

Im pretty sure hes natty

You can with the best lightning available. I don't think ogus is natty though. But left dude on OP deffo is

>fake natty
>fake
Dude's got moonface,canon ball delts,hairloss and probably a FFMI of over 24.5

there's no "fake" to it,guy's on juice end of story

>that much mass
>170 pounds

???

>get 8-9 hours of sleep
>feel like a god
>anything below 7 hours
>feel like dying

>Frank zane won mr olympia at 190 pounds

???

Wtf what a loser, doesnt even look big lol

Are you guys kidding me. The guy stays damn near stage ready lean year round. Show me one pic him bulking

I'm just going to assume you're naive and haven't been training that long. Prepare to be disappointed with natty lifting if you think you'll ever look close to that

If you think ogus is on gear you've probably been lifting for under 2 years on a shitty bodybuilding split, without counting your calories so his physique seems out of reach to you, but really you're just a lazy dumbass who hasn't put in the work and effort into doing shit properly.

AKA "The Chemist"

I hopped on at 17. On and off for 2 years, hopped off, then just jumped back on. Trying to jump to 180 from 170. Have to find a good plan with my fucked up schedule.