Anyone else here a virgin that has a high sex drive...

Anyone else here a virgin that has a high sex drive? Like I just want some girl I can slam every single day to reduce stress from academics.

What would be the best way to find a fwb?

This is mental health related so pls no prune thread.

just be yourself

Not me. I've been able to get pussy regularly since graduating highschool. And I'm fat as fuck.

just get drunk and let nature take it's course
lost my virginity at 14 and now one of my bestfriends is my fwb, not sure how it happens since I suffer from anxiety

Something about me just seems to turn girls off before I even fucking talk to them dude. I dont think I have a terrible personality and I dont think I'm that bad looking. I dont even really have any friends that are girls... Regardless, I still just want to find someone who also wants to fuck constantly to reduce stress.

>before I even talk to them

Ugly 100%. That or you don't bathe.

I do and I'm not ugly, but I think if anything it is my personality turning them off. I'm 6'3" and look normal in clothes (although i got a lot of fat when i was obese). Idk, not gonna post face tho

post a pic of your dick and I'll teach you how to get any girl

Lol why? It is a sfw board im not getting banned fag

>personality

a meme

90% of females know how they feel about you, sexually speaking, within the first glance. You're overstating your looks

this

anyone that has lived a good student life will tell u its more about personality

Yeah but women dont just fucking throw themselves at guys even if they are attracted to them. Usually the guys have to do something and I think that is where I fail.

Post pic

just cover the head of your penis

I'm not going to. I have before on other threads and sites. I was rate around average or slightly above. I'm not ugly.

that's what ugly people say

Sounds like you have a good ol' case of the Elliot Rodger's disease, OP! Not to worry, you have online brahs to help you through the rough times when a male homo sapien is without a female homo sapien to experience sexual pleasure with.

You must analyticalally approach the activity of: talking to chicks + winning their affection + dating + banging them. Use online resources and learn from the masters! Literally everyone knows better than you if they aren't a virgin like you (let go of your ego)! YouTube pick up artists, /redpill/, Art of Manliness-type self-help websites all exist to help you in the endeavor of courting women! Learn, absorb, and apply the concepts you discover.

Fake it till you make it, believe in yourself, and remember that you miss 100% of the shots you don't take!

That one quiet 7/10 nerdy girl needs a THICC COCK in her TIGHT, WET PUSSY and MOUTH. You (by how defensive you have been) are no 7+/10 so who the fuck are you to be picky?! Be nice to women and hope that one of them says "Eh, he can have my pussy after buying dinner."

>6'3
>can't get laid

first world problems. on behalf of all manlets everywhere I tell you to check your privilege shitlord

iktf bro, same situation here, im too autistic to score pussy.

Your shoulders need a ton of work

Just masturbate, please.