Anyone else get swamp ass bad...

anyone else get swamp ass bad? I quit drinking soda/monster when I'm gonna be working or lifting but I still get pretty sweaty down there

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/talcum-powder-and-cancer.html
classaction.com/talcum-powder/settlement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump, getting this as well

>sweat wicking compression shorts
>baby powder
>cultivate a good personality

Easy mode pick two. Hard mode do all three.

>Baby powder
>Not getting cancer

Pick one

lmao just talk to her bro

Why

>swamp ass
nigger time your shits before your shower. i haven't had swamp ass for 20 years. that or bring wet wipes with you. theyre like 3$ a pack.

top kek

Because a long time ago someone made a study about inhalation of the dust from baby powder being a possible carcinogen so now baby powder = cancer, just like potatoes. Nevermind the toxic filth we breathe in whenever we step outside anywhere that isn't 80 miles from a major highway, stay the fuck away from baby powder. Shits harmless if you don't huff it. But then again women still don't lift heavy weights because they 'don't want to get too big' and some people still actually worry about dietary cholesterol. Misinformation never dies.

It has the similar properties to asbestos. Decide for yourself.
cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/talcum-powder-and-cancer.html

>>sweat wicking compression shorts
are those boxers?

yea i get it horribly
but i sweat like crazy over my whole body, but the swamp ass will develop before i reach body sweat levels.
its more in the gooch area but the whole crack is susceptible.

used to walk to uni on humid days to go sit down in the humid study room on plastic seats. hooray.

RIP my fries

How do I get rid of pit sweat? Antiperspirants do nothing

I'm afraid it's just genetics user. For me it's my back and armpits. By the end of a work out, the back of my shirt is soaked while my underwear and socks are nearly dry.

This works great for me.

t. talcum miner

Or because a massive suit that was won recently where baby powder was linked to a massive amount of women getting ovarian cancer.

fucking nightmare. I have to wash regularly with a special ass flannel and ass towel...using unscented soap. I use a bit of anti-septic cream which has a local anaesthetic in it after.....and then some medicated bodypowder.

When i get irritated and chafed real bad by it I use a haemorrhoid cream.

I tried spraying some high strength antiperspirant on my ass once and it hurt like hell.

don't use talcum based powder

>no user you shouldn't use so and so , it causes cancer ya know!
People like you deserve to get fucking cancer. You are cancer. Insufferable faggots

I knew a guy back in basic who'd cover himself, head to toe, with baby powder every night. I wonder if he's heard.

>Warning user of health risks is a bad thing
>classaction.com/talcum-powder/settlement/

unless he is a woman applying it inside his vagine id say hes fine

The topic being swamp ass might lead to butt cancer and nobody wants that

>omg moms who use baby powder get cancer
>every single mom uses baby powder at some point
of course they're just gonna pick something everyone uses and blame it.
I ain't buying it. You're still a retard.

I get it above my ass crack, wearing dark clothes helps.

I have swamp ass. Fucking sucks. Even with moisture wicking compression underwear that hugs my ass and gooch, I still leave a sweat streak on plastic chairs at work even in air conditioning. If I'm just wearing shorts at home on a slightly hot day the ass area will be damp.