How can I get a swimmer body without swimming? Any routines?

how can I get a swimmer body without swimming? Any routines?

Other urls found in this thread:

ftw.usatoday.com/2017/06/michael-phelps-diet-12000-calories-myth-but-still-ate-8000-to-10000-quote
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lift weights? this thread is dumb

>any routines
>lift weights
this guy is dumb

this is the most retarded thread I've seen today

(You)

what, so you want me to do SS for a body like that?

how long have you been training?

Calisthenics and running. And stop eating fatty

Swimmer's body illusion.Google it.

I don't give a fuck what you do, bitchass

>basically this
just do more cardio you fat faggot
i swear the only lean people on this site are the roiders because none of the natties take cardio seriously
Scooby was right the WHOLE TIME

hey guys how can I get rich without making money? Any altcoin pump and dumps?

Like calethetics with db accessories.

Golf, swing after swing the abs and pecs and triceps get bigger

be close to 7 ft tall and have those genetic insertions and proportions. not every swimmer looks like this. do pullups, arms, back and core. why not just swim?...

To look like a swimmer, you gotta eat like a swimmer.

>Energy drinks at dinner
But why?

So Rippydicky was wrong, man gotta eat 12k calorie not 4k.

the power of steroids

Ok so how does this work?

He eats 16000 calories a day.

Let's say he loses 2000 just on basic metabolism, so he is still 14000 calories in a surplus.

To burn those 14000 calories he would need to excercise by swimming fast and with vigorous effort for 18 hours straight, which is humanly impossible. He himself says he works out 6 hours a day, 6 days a week.

That is three times less, meaning that he has a caloric surplus of 9334kcal a day.

How the fuck is he not storing fat?

Hmm, maybe because that image isn't telling the truth??

>To burn those 14000 calories he would need to excercise by swimming fast and with vigorous effort for 18 hours straight, which is humanly impossible. He himself says he works out 6 hours a day, 6 days a week.

You're assuming a lot
And you know what they say about assumptions.

Few things.
The level of effort he puts into his swimming is high enough to demand that many calories.
The types of drugs he uses allows him to perrom at a level that is well beyond your imagining and that performance has a particularly high demand for calories.
Also, simply being in a cool pool for long period burns a lot of calories. Why? Bodyheat. Your body is ramping up your bodyheat to keep you warm. That's on top of constantly having to do things to keep yourself upright and swimming and moving.

Simply leisurly playing in a fairly pool for a few hours burns a lot of fucking calories.

This is bullshit, he ate at his growth peak arround 8000 - 10 000kcal

ftw.usatoday.com/2017/06/michael-phelps-diet-12000-calories-myth-but-still-ate-8000-to-10000-quote

So with 8000 - 2000 - 4666 = 1344kcal as a surplus, and also bear in mind this way only in his growing phase, his typical daily intake was probably 5000kcal

>4+4+4
>16

Consequences of common core are showing

He loses an insane amount of body heat in the water.

Take 2 frozen water bottles, put one in the oven at 500F and the other in room temperature water. The room temp water melts the ice faster than the oven.

bro that guy just has a really small head

so edgy

>hE MuSt Be fAT
bodybuilding forums are literally better than this shithole right now

You do realize that guy's physique is only achievable by lifting weights?

And yet retards on Veeky Forums exist who think not everyone in the Olympics is on steroids.
A natty would get fat as fuck on 12k calories a day.

Can you just go to a swimming and start swimming? Or is there something you must do?

Swimming is basically low weight high rep resistance training plus a shitload of cardio.

So basically just do a bunch of body weight shit, run a lot and barely eat anything.

that + a lot of swimming obviously
but I don't want to swim, get it?
is it really that hard to understand?
I just asked for a routine to get those proportions