INTERMITTENT FASTING

Lads... I've finally figured it out. All I need to do for weight loss is intermittent fasting. That plus only drinking water and I will become chad(with loose skin) in no time.
Honestly how much do you think this will help? I eat literally all the time until I feel like my stomach is going to expload and I drink several large cups of sugar drinks every day instead of water. I'm like 400 pounds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E484qiQXxzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cut your calories down to 1.5k

eat it all in one sitting

Are you serious?

yep, what I'm doing right now to great success

I hope he's not.

First, read the sticky. All of it, twice. Second, calculate your TDEE. Subtract 5-800 calories from it. Divide it by three. Eat three times a day.

>muh intermittent fasting
Is bro-science at best with most success stories coming form people who are already decently Veeky Forums and need that last push.

Eating only 1500 kcal a day for a guy who's TDEE is probably something like 4-5000 lbs will at best
>hospitalize you
and at worst
>rebound awfully when your (weak) will snaps

But really fat-boy what you need to do is crack open a piggy bank and get a personal trainer.

>I drink several large cups of sugar drinks every day

Yo, do extended fasts and you'll metabolize your loose skin. You aint ever seen a dead starved body *caugh* holocaust *caugh*.

Your welcome, user.

P.S. Google autophagy

>dead starved body

dead starved body with loose skin

lmao you're both retarded. Intermittent fasting isn't some type of secret magic that will fuck you up. It's just another way to get your provided calories for the day without it feeling like you're eating a small ass meal.
>Eating only 1500 kcal a day for a guy who's TDEE is probably something like 4-5000 lbs will at best hospitalize you and at worst rebound awfully when your (weak) will snaps
You're stupid if you actually believe this mom science. If people can live off only water for months, how the hell is ONE THOUSAND AND FIVE HUNDRED calories a day going to hospitalize ANYONE no matter their weight?

If he's 400 eating a balanced 3000 will be net like -1250 kcal a day which would be around 2.5 lbs a week, I'm pretty sure mega fatties are better off losing fast than taking a whole year to get to 280 desu.

op, ignore faggots like this
at all costs. they're so stuck to the standard no-thinking-required diet plan that they never bother to research and try out other diets. guys like this throw an absolute fit if you bring up keto, as well.

intermittent fasting works, and it works well, and you should do it. your obviously poor relationship with food is another matter entirely.

What if one does lifting in the mornings mon to fri? do IF during sat and sun?

I will pay in bitcoin to whoever does an xray on ops pic. Post adress when you deliver

When do you think the best time to workout is when doing intermittent fasting?

>fasting is broscience
>not a reality humanity has had to live for 149,900 years or our 150,000 year existence

checked.

stuff like that doesn't matter, don't sweat the small stuff. some guys say you lose more mass / build less mass the further your workout is from your eating window, but fasting is for cutting and preserving lean mass anyway, so it's a small effect.

How do you not go into starvation mode or rebound after fasting for a full 24 hours?

cavemen would have eaten burgers if they could

starvation mode doesn't exist

HAHAHAHAHA YOU'LL NEVER BE A CHAD YOU WORTHLESS FAT FAGGOT LMAO

Heh... that's what you think, kid. Fat fucks who successfully lose weight are more guaranteed to become chad as opposed to some loser like you who has always been somewhat in shape. After being fat for so long we will want to reach levels unheard of.

Do you think it's possible to literally starve yourself and let your body run off of fat reserves?

Heard a story about a fatty that didn't eat for a couple months but his body lived off of the fat

LOL
O O
LOL

Fatties actually believe this kys faggot

Yeah probably.
youtube.com/watch?v=E484qiQXxzM
I wouldn't try the shit though.

fake news

He never showed us what he looks like ON DAY ONE OF THE FAST

Just what he """says""" he looked like

It's okay to be mad as fuck, lad. I have something to look forward to when I lose weight since my face is already attractive. You on the other hand are already fit, but still undesirable which makes you upset with life. Maybe one day you can afford that plastic surgery for the face.
Pic related. Typical fat ass who became chad easily.

Yeah the video may be bullshit, but the idea is still true at least. I'm pretty sure someone fat as shit can live off nothing but water for a month.

Notice the 27th of november... but he didn't start the fasrt until after christmas

>Chad

lmao you're fucked for life you disgusting mess.

You talk like you even have the willpower to last a single day without stuffing your disgusting face hole full of cheetos and tootsie rolls.

>implying I can't just save up for loose skin surgery
>implying even if I don't get it I won't just fill the skin with muscle.
BTFO yet again, user. Maybe you should spend more time figuring out what you're going to do with your failure of a life instead of arguing with a fat dude on Veeky Forums.

Never gonna make it brah

I've already made it so I don't see how I'm the failure but yeah whatever.

You'll be dead by 30 hahahahaha and nobody will care lmao except maybe the poor funeral boy who has to load your lard ass into the coffin assuming you won't just be thrown directly into a trash can lmao

what is your problem fuck dude

Might be quicker to ask what isn't my problem :(

>when should you eat
>how long before it gets "easier" mentally

When you're on IF do you still have to follow your daily macros?

a little offtopic
I'm cutting but I'm starting to see loose skin and only the first row of abs in good lighting, should I continue cutting until abs are out or should I start eating maintenance and getting my muscle mass/lifts up?

Whenever I think Veeky Forums knows shit a retard like this rears his ugly head.

so if you fast you just lose tons of muscle after 1 day

Yes.
But if you're doing IF and low calorie then you should focus on eating enough protein to maintain and build muscle mass along with enough fat to keep your hormone profile happening and enough carbs to function mentally.

post the source for that water, vitamin, weight loss study so I can have it?

>start eating maintenance and getting my muscle mass/lifts up
this is always the answer, you can always just train harder and drink some more protons brah. also bulking more than 2-300 kcal is a meme anyways