Aside from obvious shit like looking better, living longer, being stronger, not getting sick...

Aside from obvious shit like looking better, living longer, being stronger, not getting sick, what are some other benefits of being Veeky Forums that don't get mentioned enough?

People might mistake you for a radical right winger.

>implying its a mistake

c-can I lick her asshole after she poos p-please

jars are easy to open now

people respect you in the workplace, even if your workplace has fuck all to do with physical activity

>Pre Workout Blend

Why does she need a special pre-workout blend? Is 30 minutes of stretching, 45 minutes of yoga, and 15 minutes on the treadmill/stairmaster really that taxing?

You can always tell who they are because they get the first posts in every time- their entire life is refreshing boards

Sports cars and hot hatches are more comfortable, because bucket seats are rarely designed with fatsos in mind.

improved motivation and self-discipline

ARE YOU BEACH BODY READY?

who is she?

>What have the Romans ever done for us?

"cures" depression anxiety, confidence and people generally respect you more

Being able to just run around and have fun with friends and family without feeling like a sack of sweaty shit

no. only during or no deal

it would be for me desu

have you tried it?

Positive self image

This is probably half from being in the army, but no one wants to fight me anymore.

Better mental health.

Clearer skin.
Nicer hair.
Better cognitive function, especially if you kick as much processed sugar out of your diet as you can.

deal.

you're posting on a website that caters to social outcasts. Normies are libshits, everyone here, especially everyone that lifts, is considered right leaning now at least.

You are objectively superior, at least physically, to more than half of western civilization if you are not overweight. Knowing you're better than others is a good feeling.

There's an opportunity for meditation
I became less clumsy in some senses.
Swimming is more fun this summer than any previous time while obese

Clothes that fit right. You can file it under "looking better" - but honestly I think it extends beyond that.

lol speak for yourself

The only reason to lift in the first place: one trip brining groceries in.

This, my programming has gotten much better. I can now think in higher abstractions and remember how everything in my program fits together and interacts much clearer. Looking back to my pre-fit days it seems like a fog in my memory back then.

all this

Teaches disciple. To work for yourself which can then be applied to knowledge learning and spiritual growth. Relativizes everyday's problems because no matter what happens you still regularly workout, instead of letting life throw you in a phase/mood, you have control.

Can't believe you're the only one mentioning this. In fact, better mental health is the ONLY reason why I am working out.

Release Endorphin to beat depression

rachel cook

Emotional stability
Feeling of being able to accomplish something
Having a constant in your life
Increased energy and endurance
Increased flexibility
Helps with injuries
Using at a tool of self realization and empowerment.

I got sick all the time when I was doing stupid high volume 6day split workouts as a novice. Even around my sedentary family members I'd be the only one getting sick. Dropped down to 3 days/week HIT and never get sick anymore.

>living longer
Nice meme but not really true (unless you're just talking about not being obese).

Betty R. Ap-Hogenstein

Epic post!
The average person is ugly and stupid as fuck.
If I judged every social/political stance by its lowest common denominator I'd have run out of things to believe by now.

Having less bodymass = living longer.

Strangely enough being 300lbs of muscle at 10% bodyfat is less healthy then being 300lbs at 60% bodyfat.

Where do you work that you get respect for being fit? I always heard "Look at mr healthy over there eating his healthy food" or "bet he spends most his time working out" followed by chuckles from the other fat drunks I work with.

The only people that respect me are other fit people. I get health shamed.

>TFW manlets will live forever

People respect you for not being a fat piece of shit. Become fat for a year and you will see the difference in treatment.

This also goes for college. First time in college I used to be a withdrawn fat slob. Now second time around I'm Veeky Forums and suddenly people expect me to lead in group projects and shit.

Not necessarily.
Being short has complications. Mostly stress related.

But average height low weight men who tend to under eat and remain relatively stress free and active(but not too) will..barring cancer or undiagnosed medical conditions live the longest.

Subliminal, fit people generally have the discipline to get things done.
Other people can pick up on this without realizing it.
Most fat people are lazy and don't follow through on projects, most fit people are more able to work to achieve their goals.

manlet live longer, scientifically proven

>Average height
That's what I said, manlets.

wonder what the curve looks like, can't imagine 6'2-6'4 being much behind 5'2-5'4

in the huge giant freaks that have the problems

Yup. Number one reason. I've lost 91lbs so far and probably have another 30 or 40 to go - but damn, never felt better in my whole life and early on I noticed that when I was ill and missed workouts for a week - the depression, anxiety and all that crap started to seep back in - which itself can be a fucker for getting remotivated again.

So now, I've come to the conclusion that even when I reach my goal weight, I'm going to keep on working out at least 3-4 times a week because it makes me feel good and keeps me full of energy. Can't stop, won't stop.

I get to be wierd as fuck and like nerdy stuff but since I look good, I'm just quirky and charmy instead of a creepy nerd

this
also i can eat all the good shit and not worry about being obese fuck

Natural high.

esier to pee in the woods with less groinfat burying youre penis

Natural (and strong) antidepressant, more self confidence, better bone and joint health (excluding those who do shit poorly and blow out their joints. Moving does increase their health), healthier gastrointestinal system, healthier endocrine system, better survival rate in the event of a zombie apocalypse.

Being fit AND white is the ultimate privilege.

PoC on suicide watch

holy shit. im the recieving end of that barrell. and whats worse is that i wasted 10 years of my life thinking ill make it in being a bedroom producer as everyone called me creepy and said noone will listen to my stupid music. meanwhile a friend picks up my shit and he gets attention and all sort of petty shit. they gave me shit because i played the piano thought i was gay and everything. friend barley knows chords gets into bands or gets invites while i just sit at home. wasted my 20s involuntarily because i had no where to go and music was an escape

Army fag here...id fucking fight you just for saying something stupid like that.
Fucking pogues when will they learn

Talk to me when you make more money than me infantard :^)

unless youre in a Canadian or Australian SF unit i can guarantee you that i already do make more than you. Even american pilots get paid less than australian army grunts

judging by most of the post you read on Veeky Forums, there's a serious number of closet gays here, even vegan fags
>everyone here, especially everyone that lifts, is considered right leaning now at least.
Nope, it's just that the only retards who post about politics on a fitness board, are right-wing extremists

I can tell just by this post alone that you are fat and havent shaved your face in weeks

my gf

>Nicer hair
Not if you fall for the creatine meme like I did. Feels bad man.

dunno if it's been mentioned but my libido went through the roof once I got Veeky Forums

I would love to fuck that thing up

My reflexes are exponentially better. Also I can spot a feminine penis from upwards of 50 yards.

>Betty R. Ap

BRAAAPP

>better posture
>more back muscles help against back pain

This. I become way more depressed when I stop working out for an extended period of time

Feeling better
Having more energy
Better focus
Increase in discipline ?

It has nothing to do with you working out, it's either because of your personality or the fact that you shove your healthy shit into everyone's face.

>Aside from this big ass list of stuff
I'm happiest when I'm achieving, so I'm happiest when I'm lifting, coding, and shooting.
I really enjoy the respect thing, people, especially other males, give me a certain baseline respect that I never got before. I used to be an Auschwitz looking motherfucker who played MapleStory all day.

Speak for yourself Trumptard.

How can a girl be so perfect?

mental health
confidence
discipline

but the biggest one is that being fit enables you to do all sorts of physical things that not everyone can physically do. climbing a mountain, playing tennis, paintballing, ect ect are much more fun when you can actually do them and enjoy it without being a fat slob or skelly

>not getting sick
literally what?
I just got sick for the first time in years twice in a row (one week apart) and I've been lifting and cardioing for a year

Your less likely to get in a fight

You're more attractive to potential mates.

Because she's 20. Come back here when she's 35 and we'll talk again.

Good point.

-Sleep Better and deeper (especially after a lot of cardio)
- Food tastes better because you don't eat slop
- Career prospects increase; my wife works for a top 50 employer in the US and the Vice President of her divsion admits (secretly) that he won't hire fat dumps to work for him because he believes they lack self control and discipline and he doesn't want that. Now you don't have to be Chad or anything, just be able to skip that meal between breakfast and brunch. True story bro.

Yeah, I would never hire a fat fuck. It immediately shows a lack of discipline and care about one's life in general.

I actually enjoy my female friendships, especially with younger girls more now that I'm more like a father figure, I have been asked advice and even permission.

mental health.
Mind - body connection is real.

It's not like when you lift and get in fantastic shape your mental problems vanish, but they are a hell of alot more manageable and your thought process perspective improves as well

No

Being a useful asset to your loved ones and community when the shot hits the fan, as opposed to a victim who is a liability and a burden.

is this actually a thing now?

You get away with being an asshole. A lot.

People respect you more if your bigger than them.

No. It's just some thing that's being passed around.

We don't even know what they mean by rightwing views.

Having self respect or any sense of morality is "right wing evil" now desu.

So is self control and responsibility.

This.

Everyone wants to be liked by the fit guy.

Bernie can still win

>cleaner skin
is this true?
i literally got a monitor tan on my face from sitting my pc all day every day

post track faggot
Also if it's sub 160 BPM kys

Energy boost.

I work two shifts, 7:00am-2:00pm and 5:00-9:00pm monday to friday. I had lots of work-related stuff to do out of the office and couldn't fit them in my schedule, so I decided I'd dedicate my rest hours on wednesday to that instead of going to the gym.

Every wednesday it was HELL going back to work for my second shift. I felt sleepy, exhausted, and even when I got more stuff done, I definitely wasn't performing as well as I did the days I worked out in between shifts.

I went back to working out monday to friday and not only I go back to work with that endorphine charge, I'm actually more motivated to get stuff done.

>wasting money on preworkout
just put some instant coffee and creatine in a protein shake and you get the same thing for much cheaper and without all the gimmicky shit that doesnt matter