I've found hte holy grall, the perfect diet which makes you gain muscle and lose fat at the same time

I've found hte holy grall, the perfect diet which makes you gain muscle and lose fat at the same time.

It's all about the macros.

build muscle retain fat macro: 30P:40C:30F
lose fat retain muscle macro: 50P:20C:30F
build muscle and lose fat golden macro: 33P:33C:33F

Now, instead consuming those macros each day, you should consume them WEAKLY. 7 days a week multiplied by 24 hours results in 168 hours. A week has 168 hours. 168 multiplied by 0.33 results in 55.9. 55.9 hour window where you eat only one macronutrient.

For example, your BMB is 2500kcal, so you add 300 kcals surplus, and from 00:00 of monday until 8AM wednesday (56 hours) you only eat protein. Next 56 hours you onyl eat carbs. and the last 56 hours you only consume fat.
This way your body will maximize the assimilation of each macronutrient, improving it's efficiency.

nice picture. send more

Sorry bud, the only way I consume my macros is STRONGLY.

*BRAAAP

I could insert the brap pasta here
but i won't, link to more pics?

Okay. How's many months have you been doing this though?

>retain muscle: 50P
>build muscle: 33P
what

sorry i don't have more pics.

just one week, but already noticing the effects

you should increase protein intake while cutting to avoid losing too much muscle mass.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>you should increase protein intake while cutting to avoid losing too much muscle mass.
Wasn't that basic knowlege? I'm not even a hardcore nutriologist but that's common sense

have fun getting banned for that

I actually gagged

for how long?
it's not that bad

What in the actual fuck!
I read the whole thing

Can you IMAGINE the sound of that thing when it goes off?

might have something to do with the fact that I couldn't stop picturing Milton from Office Space

I neveer realized how awful the meal itself is,curry with cheese with eggs

Sorry OP, I don't trust anyone who can't spell Grail just on principle.

kek

Nice trips, m8. I imagine it'd be something like THBTHBTHBTHB