ITT: Give your max for squat/bench/dead, lie about one, others guess which one is being lied about

Squat: 395
Bench: 215
Deadlift: 420

Your bench isn't that low.

Squat: 310
Bench: 225
Dead: 405

I have never maxed out, this is what I do for reps
Squat:275
Bench:170
DL:330
I'm not lying about any of these, just please make fun of me or something, I am weak.

Bench: 290
Squat: 340
Deadlift: 430

yo chill the fuck out bro your lifts crush ~95% of males on the planet EASILY. Don't bitch about a 275 squat I'd throw myself a fucking party if i hit that

It's not even three plates, why is that considered good?
Obviously it's above average but it's not amazing considering the fact that I do train.

Squat 440
Deadlift 545
Bench 350

B:90
D:170
S: 130

Post in freedom units commie

They are

Squat: 135
Bench: 115
Deadlift: 225

Started 3 weeks ago. 5'8" 135 lbs. Can't get enough sleep. Gains will be slow.

>Squat 385
>Bench 195
>Deadlift 360

Squat

Maybe

you are either a woman or femboy either way u can get the cock nigga

ITT everyone lying about bench

Bench 185
Squat 275
DL 365

>squat: 405
>dead: 405
>bench: 225

All for 5 reps, pic to make it more interesting.

Oh without a doubt. Don't want it though. Hips are pretty wide and have a 24" waist when not trying to bulk. Would go trap-mode but I have too much hair and a somewhat big nose. Mostly lifting so I can stop getting smaller.

diddly is a lie

Bench 175 lb for 3
Squat 95 lb for 5
Deadlift 265 lb for 1
All of them are real. idk why my squat is so weak.

5'8 160 lb manlet

Squat is lie

Correct. Deadlift is 135 for ? reps and haven't tried any higher. Don't want to push it yet since I want to get my form down.

you need to fix your form probably. that's usually the biggest hindrance to peoples' squats.

squat:155
bench:155
deadlift: i dont do those because i dont know proper form

Smart. Have you videotaped yourself yet?

I go atg, slow on the way down, pause for half a second at the bottom, then drive upward trying to keep upright.

If I go heavier than 100 lb I start falling forward. I can rep 135 for like 3 but it aint pretty (squat mornings) so I go light and try to keep textbook form. Also I rarely ever train legs, spend most of my time training lats shoulders and chest.

No sir. Tried to do it with my phone but I couldn't get a good angle. Had to spend a lot of money on car repairs and need to save for 90k maintenance as well. Been trying to find people to watch my form but there's only 1 person in the gym that looks like they lift seriously and I can't figure out their schedule. They always enter when I leave.

atg is (literally) a meme (kind of)

for purposes of general strength training esp for beginners atg will hinder you more than help you, the reason being it allows your hamstrings to slack and will turn every rep into a pause rep (which speaking of which stop pause repping). Going just below parallel and using the bounce to drive your hips up will engage your posterior chain, glutes, core, and hip adductors as well as your quads. With atg pause reps you are using your quads far too much. This will only serve to hurt you both in the short term (not allowing you to lift as much weight) and the long run (not developing your posterior chain enough).

If you're falling forward it's time to invest in some lifting shoes. Good mornings will be fixed by keeping your chest up. Doing the "laser your nipples at the floor" is good for people who don't use enough hip drive, but if you're doing good mornings then your chest needs to come up sooner.

Get that taken care of sooner rather than later or you're just wasting your time

ask one of the plebs to film you or something

Alright thanks bro.

Squat: 405
Bench: 315
Deadlift: 515

Got it.

user, I understand your feels

I just started, use a paddle as a bar and 2 lead batteries as weights.
Also hard case of manlet (160 cm 55 kg)

I can bench and squat these batteries, wich weight together about 35 kg with no problem.

Squat: 350
Deadlift: 345
Bench: 265

Bench: 240
Squat: 275
Deadlift: 340

Okay so the obvious answer is to keep training and you'll eventually make it there assuming you don't have any injuries or shit genetics. At this point you're simply just complaining and holding people emotionally hostage. You might be able to make it to a 3pl8 squat but you need to fix something else too: your dumb neuroticsm

Newfag....
Bench: 115 (increased since I started late May)
Squat: 155 (also increased more than my bench lol)
I don't deadlift...
Worst part is
I am about 195lb mostly fat and a little muscle I gained over the last few months

Forgot to mention I haven't maxed yet these are just PRs with at least 5 reps since I don't have a gym bro to spot me yet!

everyone starts somewhere

why don't you deadlift?

gonna guess you deadlift more than that? or bench less. your legs are fucking enormous

thanks man i've been guilty of going too low in my squat and some serious lifters at my gym have been telling me the same thing. I started going not as low and doing actual pause squats at lower weights though to train coming up from the bottom of my squat strong. Is that stupid? Should I just keep adding 5 pounds for 3x5+ every training session and stop going as deep?

B 335
S 225
D 245?
Don't dl and squat much

I'm not lying about any of these either :(
These are sets of 5:

Squat 205
Bench 105
Deadlift 225

pause squats won't train "coming up from the bottom of [your] squat strong" as well as... well, coming up from the bottom of your squat strong. Keep on a linear progression, don't go ATG, really explode that HIP DRAHVE on the way up, and deload when you stall.

Not sure if my gym allows it. I work out at LA fitness but whenever I go after work I never see anyone do them!

5'6 Asian manlet
Squat 185
Deadlift 180
Bench 100

Went with the lifting meme in July. Started from not even being able to bench a bar for 1 rep so i'd say i'm happy with this.

OP, made this thread half asleep and forgot about it. I lied about my squat

My bench is in fact that low

Bench: 250
Squat: 300
Deadlift: 225

Bn 275
Sq 375
Dl 450

Deadlift

(I use metric because my country isn't retarded)
Squat 110kg
Deadlift 110kg
Bench 70kg

only been going to the gym for about 5 months. still got a way to go but I'm getting there

S: 355
B: 210
D: 390

All real fell for SS meme can't bench for shit.

squat 445 bench 295 deadlift 575

s:315lbs
b:215lbs
d:405lbs

squat
squat
deadlift

Squat 190kg, bench 122.5kg, deadlift 220kg

dude everything is weak. borderline comical

Diddly: 110kg
Squat: 90kg
Bench: 70kg
Just started gym btw.

Squat: 350
Bench:330
Deadlift 330

Has to be the diddly.

Bench: 255
Ohp:150
Squats: 315
Diddly: 410

240 bench
375 squat
480 dead

>265 bench
>400 squat
>440 deadlift

bench

bench

DL ?

Nope squat around 160 cause jacked as shit knees

100lb bench
120lb squat
165lb dead

i-i'm getting there

First day lifting.
Benched 5x4 50kg.
Can anyone give me context if this is good enough for my first day?

doesn't fucking matter bro just keep lifting progressively more and in 6 months you'll have doubled that easy

here
Nope, it's squat which is at level with my bench.

Not sure where I'm at now, but back in DEC while bulking I was:
>6ft, 196lbs, 30yo
>295 Bench
>325 Squat
>365 Diddy

Squat: 475
Bench: 250
Deadlift: 480

If you grew up without any kind of athletic background then that is pretty much the norm. (Slightly below, not pathetic though. ) Hit 1pl8 in 6 weeks or you're doing something wrong

I'm pretty sure I'll hit 1pl8 in that time period. 1pl8 would mean adding 40kg total, 20 each side right?

squat: 275
bench: 220
deadlift: 360

bench: 85
squat: 150
dead: 185

(kg)

>freedom units
>hangover from colony status
oh my, the delusion of americucks is always enjoyable