This ONE burger from burger king has 1250 calories in it

>this ONE burger from burger king has 1250 calories in it
>not even including the large fries and large drink I had with it
Holy shit brehs, why is it so easy to over eat? How is this shit even allowed to be sold?

>why is it so easy to over eat

Because you're addicted to dopamine and are a spoiled brat that doesn't have to work for his food.

it sucks man. I'm single with a good job and disposable income. I live 5 minutes from a chick fil a, taco bell, and bojangles. I could eat fast food all fucking day so easily

AMERICA HOME OF THE FREE YEEEEEEEEHAW

>a spoiled brat that doesn't have to work for his food
How the hell do you gather that from one post?

Only a fucking europoor or nasty thirdworrdler would even pretend food is expensive

It's fast food. Of course it's going to be unhealthy.

>getting a meal
Are you trying to clog your arteries

I don't see the problem getting chik fil a. Get grilled if ur on a cut

Because that goes for the majority of modern humans, including myself. That he is on a Mongolian wood carving forum and complaining about a food that is mass produced that involves at least four animals and two grains to create with no respect for what the food in question actually is but just complains that IT'S SO EASY TO EAT SO MUCH OF IT is fairly obvious.

That's not the point. I'm talking about how animals are biologically wired to earn their food, and when food is given all the time whenever they want it, chemical imbalances are prone to happen which lead to addictions and which lead to OP having no clue what the fuck is going on.

some people like to eat just 2 meals a day
don't try and ruin my fun

>he's not getting bulking burgers from bugerking everyday
It's like you don't want to make it

Prime dirty bulk food. Eat it if you care more about gains than about your cardiovascular system continuing to function.

I'm 'boutta eat 1400 C of In 'n Out, since I'm a hungry skeleton. It helps short term, but I don't plan on eating like this once I actually get to the point of maintenance.

>only 1250 calories

That's not even the equivalent of 5 scoops. Cmon guys, you wanna get big you gotta eat big.

Nothing wrong if you do this _one time_ and go back to a normal diet. Enjoy.

Eat whatever you like, just don't do it all the fucking time. You need to eat in a sane fashion 95% of the time.

Shut up fatso this is prime bulk food

U can eat the grilled chick fil a just dont fuck with the fries or fried chicken

Fast food breakfast is pretty good.

Especially BK, 2 for 4 SEC&BEC croissants, skip the hashbrown all together, get a black coffee.

Sometimes I just mash them both together and make one big sandwich, and throw away the extra set of bread.

Is that a double cheese rodeo burger?
What the fuck is that?
I know what a rodeo burger is and you have to ask for it because it isn't on most menus now. It's a single cheeseburger with onion rings and barbecue sauce, but that. That is amazing.

But the secret to not over eating is to act like an adult by going to a store and buying the foods that you will eat and then cooking them yourself before you eat them.
Jeez, it's almost like you have to stop relying on others to do all of the work for you if you want to grow up.

>TACO
Every fucking time.

>2 patties
Yes
>Cheese
Sure
>Bacon
Yeah
>Bun
Could skip it but sure bulking needs calories
>Onion rings
Literally a dozen circles of fried tasteless garbage. Why would anyone want to ruin a burger with this shit while simultaneously doubling the calorie count. You could have eaten a 2nd burger for the same calories.

gotta get veggies somewhere bro

>why is it so easy to over eat

because you eat garbage of little nutritional value which in turn causes you to over eat.

Woah what's wrong with fried nuggets?
Macros are similar you just get an extra ~120 in fats and carbs not too bad

On each of her fingers are the letters T-A-C-O, spelling TACO. She actually walked into a tattoo artist's business, looked at all of the samples, thought about all of the important life affirming tattoos she could get, and said no, I want TACO forever written on my fingers.

She then sat through 30 minutes to an hour of pain while a tattoo artist that was wasting his/her time by simply tattooing letters and at no point did she say, no I don't want the word TACO marked on my body forever.

She grinned and bared the pain to have a Mexican food tattooed on her for the rest of her life. Some people are heroes and other people are her.

>work in a Chinese takeout place
>Regularly snack on rangoons, egg rolls, or even get a meal when I didn't bring anything
>Look up the calories and macros of the average Chinese takeout food

Any brehs have recommendations on what to eat at work without completely killing my gains?

Wholeatta Platter - Taco Bueno
something like 2400 calories

I don't get how people buy these big burgers from fast food places

The dollar menu stuff is fine, and I usually pick up 3-4 things from those (like a small burger, small chicken sandwich, maybe nuggets or something). I don't get how people get these enormous burgers that cost $6-7

>over eat
It's 1 sandwich. Your basing your food intake on calories. If there was a skittle with 1200 calories and you ate it, would that be over eating? Just spend an extra 2 minutes on the treadmill and burn off any unwanted calories or get superior genetics and just don't absorb as much of the shit to begin with

Just dont

>2500kcal a day
gross

Chicken and broccoli?

You can probably shed like 400kcal removing the buns and getting slightly better cal:proton ratios.

>just get superior genetics brah
o-ok

>It's 1 sandwich.
That's the OPs point
>Your basing your food intake on calories.
Correct. Overeating = too much food and or too many calories. That's the thing now. We can no longer go by the feelings of fullness because most food has been weaponized to fight against your normal hunger sensations and even attempts at being more active which would lower their appetite and make them physically more aware of how many calories they are eating.

>If there was a skittle with 1200 calories and you ate it, would that be over eating?
Yes.

>Just spend an extra 2 minutes on the treadmill and burn off any unwanted calories or get superior genetics and just don't absorb as much of the shit to begin with

Troll post

Not everyone is a lardass like you, OP.

Also, you can just eat something else?

Why eat this? Why would you want to? Can't you just cook something similar at home? All the excuses not to are dog shit.

>i don't have time
yes you do
>it doesn't taste as good
yes it does
>cooking is hard, i can't
stop being a faggot if you can assemble furniture you can cook
>it's too expensive
no it isn't

You can even have fun trying to recreate healthy versions of fast food dishes if you want.
How about a rodeo turkey salad instead?
1 tomato
1 serving leafy green base
1 turkey burger
2 strips bacon
1 serving frozen onion rings
2 tbsp barbecue sauce for dressing
650 cals, 40g~ protein

>this is a single burger in america

kek

i bet you guys would call a fallen sandwich on top of a cow's back a single burger

Well those cheese slices and buns I already see 500+ cals

>most food has been weaponized
/x/, is that you?

You might want to recheck your math on that one

Please don't post pictures of this, I'm trying to cut here.

>using that weak shit

Plz no bully

[spoiler]I'm kidding, I have no idea how I even ended up here. I thought this was /a/ for a second and was wondering why everyone was talking like they were so Veeky Forums[/spoiler]

Then you should avoid this.

>he doesn't eat 1 2000 calorie meal per day

For the cutters.

>because you eat garbage of little nutritional value which in turn causes you to over eat.

You could not be further from the truth. The truth is that hamburgers are WAYYYY too fucking good nutritional value so you satisfy your calorie requirements long before your stomach is anywhere near full.

Chocolate is disgusting as fuck. My mom told me growing up that eating even a little bit of chocolate could give you cancer, I tried it once when I learned it was bullshit and it tasted disgusting.

Just don't go to burger king?

I find it amazing people struggle to eat under 2k calories. I struggle to eat more than 2k.

Then avoid looking at these. They are fried and terrible. And by all means don't even think of getting some cups of ranch dressing to dip them in.

>I struggle to eat more than 2k.
how? i just finished eating a 800-1000kcal omelette for breakfast and could honestly eat it again right now if i needed too.

Only intelligent post in this thread

>chicken nuggets in sauce
gross

when bulking I eat at mcdonald's every other day and the cheesburgers are great value for the money

is everybody on Veeky Forums a 300lbs fat fuck trying to lose weight on 1000 cals a day now?

>is everybody on Veeky Forums a 300lbs fat fuck trying to lose weight on 1000 cals a day now?
its been this way for a while, remember all the 'water fasting' threads a few months ago? this place might aswell be called /weightloss/ rather than Veeky Forums

yeah but that wasn't very long ago

but I remember this sort of shit used to get dealt with by pointing to the sticky and telling people to fuck off

Fit has been about body transformation since forever.
The only other voice saying anything against that are the strength training faggots and their powerlifting beginner workouts and gear shills.

Which is why this place was renamed Veeky Forums rather then fitness and health.
Because the two aforementioned things are not exactly healthy.

>not using powerful supplements to leave humanity behind

2009-2011 era Veeky Forums was mostly people who like going to the gym talking about shit they find interesting

I remember all the incentives to stop off topic discussions but I always liked it, it felt good hanging around just shooting shit with like-minded people, there discussions went anywhere but the fitness undertones were always there

ive always wondered about this

seems like everyone here cares about looks or compensating for being painfully insecure

its almost as if people have different fitness goals

this board is about working out and has always been

health was removed from the title to deter faggots like you with their up their ass subjective snakeoil definitions of a healthy lifestyle

Not just working out you fucking faggot.

And the only snake oil is the gear shillers, supp shillers and faggots who continue to push GYM IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET FIT
DONT FORGET TO BUILD YOUR STRENGTH BASE
fucking bullshit.

Also vegan threads aren't insta banned.

Not really.
Most people talked about random shit and there were a few notable namefags with real experience and gains who'd answer questions here.

Things changed after the health part was dropped.

okay

thirdworlders btfo

>Holy shit brehs, why is it so easy to over eat?
Because that stuff contains many calorie dense ingredients like fat, flour and meat.
>How is this shit even allowed to be sold?
As long as you eat a otherwise healthy diet a burger once in a while doesn´t harm you.
Also nobody forces you to eat that.

Gym is the only to look fit even a squat suit 300lbs powershitter looks better than a long distance runner.
Fit was and always will be about the gym and its subcultures feel free to go elsewhere.

>My mom told me growing up that eating even a little bit of chocolate could give you cancer, I tried it once when I learned it was bullshit and it tasted disgusting.

Damn that is some kind of sheltered. Chocolate isn't good for you, no shit, but it's... reasonably fine. As a dessert/treat, to be consumed on special occasions. Like on a whim, at a party or something consider giving it another shot.

>Gym is the only to look fit even a squat suit 300lbs powershitter looks better than a long distance runner.
>Fit was and always will be about the gym and its subcultures feel free to go elsewhere.
Stupid fucking shill.

cocoa is one of the healthiest food
but you mixed it with oil, cream and sugar

If i'm not sure of what i'll have for lunch or dinner (active day, no set plans) i'll get 2 sausage egg mcmuffins, a hash brown, and an orange juice from mcdonald's. Over 1000kcal and like 45g protein, good base to build on ad hoc throughout the day.

What shill all the trips and threads since inception of fit were about the gym with Tfw no gf thrown in here and there. Deal with it you revisionist cuck.

>m-muh monoculture

you seriously have so little going for you that you feel the need to defend your pretend in group on the fitness section on an italian gondola forum

Why do cucks always cry for more regulation when you can just spend 3 seconds looking up the calorie content and make an informed decision instead? Like fuck, it's almost as if you guys naturally gravitate towards being sheep

It's so easy to eat brah. I went to Burger King just before bed and got the biggest burger they had... It shouldn't be this easy. There should at least be calorie restricting laws on meals that are sold

thirdworrdler**

It's also easy healthier and cheaper for you to go home spend 5 minutes making a carb like pasta or rice and have it with some lean fish or meat even canned tuna. Or open a whole tub of cottage cheese or quarks.

Enough excuses my dude.

>Long day of school
>only have 800 calorie lunch when arrive at home
>So tired i wanna sleep but i havent eaten
>Go to burger king
>get 2000 calorie meal

And burger king saves the day yet again, didn't loose any gains.

Don't stress over it user. She'll have her inevitable heart attack soon enough and cark it

The one good thing about this kind of degeneracy is that it finds a way to kill itself

But I hate cleaning dishes...I just throw away my burrito wrappers and I'm done...

Trying to make healthy equivalents of iconic fast food dishes is always fun and 9 times out of 10 it tastes better

You don't need to clean dissenters the second option. You also can limit it to once a week by cooking it in big batches.

Dissenters the fuck autocorrect dishes*

that giant rodeo king double whopper= 1280 kcal
medium french fries= 280 kcal
large unsweetened tea with lemon= 20 kcal

You could still eat a normal 600 kcal breakfast and be under the daily recommended caloric intake for adult males which is 2200 kcal.

Is there something you need to tell us, user?

its just based assad posting again

>How is this shit even allowed to be sold?
M8 its meant for bulking.

You wot m8? Healthy food is cheaper in Europe while fast food is more expensive. We have it a lot better than you fat fucks in America. Every time I ever heard anyone on Veeky Forums complain about the prize of healthy food it was an American.

Wow it's almost like the state isn't responsible for your personal choices, my dude.

fucking this

you are a weak-willed faggot

trips dont lie

Same reason cars are allowed to be sold even though people run themselves into trees and people and shit. Take responsibility for your own actions. You'll get used to not eating like shit, break your addiction to food, and feel better about yourself.

It's not easy to overeat if you're eating the right foods.