youtube.com/watch?v=rDJu7r6OUvk
youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4
youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
youtube.com/watch?v=GsF05B8TFWg
youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI
youtube.com/watch?v=eQGTPShYHbU
youtube.com/watch?v=DYehnj8slD8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck is with commercial gyms and pop music? Does that actually fucking motivate people to lift heavy ass weights?

Fuck sakes.

They get paid to play it.

>I WOULD LIKE TO GET TO KNOW YOU
>I WOULD LIKE TO GET UNDER YOUR SEXY BODY

>Getting ready to do squats
>IM IN LOVE WITH THE SHAPE OF YOU
>WE PUSH AND PULL LIKE A MAGNET DO

I feel self conscious enough doing glute exercises why must it be exacerbated with faggy music

They have to play things that won't cause any controversy. A lot of places (this transcends commercial gyms) have lists given to them by corporate that allow them certain things but it'll generally be centred around top-40 type stuff. Universally you're going to hear Beyonce and whatnot but if you're in the south you'll likely hear some country added in, etc. Also keep in mind that now with women have increased financial capital a lot of places will cater to them; it's partly about creating a comfortable/familiar experience. While yes, Foo Fighters or something wouldn't be offensive to anyone, it's not exactly hitting the female demographic that well. Meanwhile men seem to care less about this stuff.

I find pop easier to ignore honestly heavy screamo death metal shit that some people is legit cringe and distracting.

New receptionist changed the radio from pop to rock.

Hey, I just met you

AND THIS IS CRAZY

>look what you made me do
I didn't open fit to be reminded of my childhood desu

I go at night to my gym and it's mostly dadrock or rap. Pretty comfy desu

>walk into gym
>shadilay is playing

What would you do?

BUT HERE'S MY NUMBER

Where can I find a gym like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=bzIPAuxcL2g

>walk into gym
>im already listening to my own music so i have no fucking idea what kind of shits being played on the speakers

give the autist playing it a stern look

>I'M NOT JUST A PRETTY GIRL

My gym in latvia plays metal on the main speakers, unless someone specifically asks to swap it out to something like trance. can't bring ur own music, but the gym has plenty of CD's all with different music, i even saw a classical one there

desu I appreciate my new gym has really loud air condition, so I almost don't hear the music

>walk into gym
youtube.com/watch?v=rDJu7r6OUvk

I live in a non English speaking country, they have no idea what the song is saying

BUT HERE'S MY 1 REP MAX
SO SPOT ME MAYBE

This always makes me hit Prs
youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4

I just wear earbuds and listen to metallica and parkway drive, doesn't bother me.

>walk into foodstore to buy meat
>ALL THE OTHER KIDS WITH THE PUMPED UP KICKS
>YOU BETTER RUN BETTER RUN
>OUTRUN MY GUN

Really I should start listening to my own music at the gym, Pappa Franku would help my gains
youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

TODAY IS NOT THE FUCKING DAY!

>I JUST
>DA DADADADA DA DADADA DADADA
youtube.com/watch?v=GsF05B8TFWg

Last workout they were unironically playing "Never gonna give you up" in my gym.

If I'm not lifting with a friend then I usually just put in my earphones for good pump music, Hatebreed, Sheer Terror, sometimes Carnifex, but every now and then I just let the whole playlist play and listen to anything ranging from Classical to Punk.

>walk into gym
>YOU KNOW IT'S NICK CROMPTON AND MY COLLAR STAY POPPIN'

>Not working out listening to Berserk OST

>But im not a rapper

The real Veeky Forums anthem is the only song that should be played whilst any of you lift

youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI

Golden, thanks user.

Am I the only autistic person that goes to the gym with my headphones on the entire time? I also make it a point to engage no one.

Fucking this.
youtube.com/watch?v=eQGTPShYHbU

Kurā pilsētā?

nope
youtube.com/watch?v=DYehnj8slD8

Lift4Swift faggot

I lift to this only.

>PUSH ME TO THE EDGE
>ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD

Yeah that's what the OIF vet wants to hear

Better than metal or anything like that. Seriously, I'm not 12 anymore, I don't have anything to prove by listening to a guy screaming into my ear as "music".

>XANNY TAKE THE PAIN OUUUUUUUUUUUT
>XANNY MAKE IT GO AWAY

>DES

hey thats a good one, keeps me going when the auxiliaries get tough

Having worked out at many gyms in the deep south I have to say country music is never played in gyms. You have rap and rock music.