Veeky Forums what the fuck is up with phermones? Do they actually make yourself more attractive to females...

Veeky Forums what the fuck is up with phermones? Do they actually make yourself more attractive to females? How do you increase them naturally? I've heard stories of guys that have girls just compliment on how good they smell out of nowhere.

girls love the smell of my body

weirds me out because its literally just my bo

women will literally not change their sheets because they like their bed smelling like me

its a chad thing

But BO smells fucking horrible. Even females close to me (family) will comment on the bad smell if I have sweated out recently.

You're a virgin, aren't you.

My girlfriend loves to put her face in my pits when we're fucking, I guess it's an animalistic thing, it's fun to smother her with them.

Because my sensitivity to chemicals i have been living outside in a tent for the past 3 years sleep on the earth sweat all day. Tap water also cause's my eyes to burn so i have not shower'd in 3 years. i go to lakes or the ocean and bathe i never use soap. Recently women have been approaching me and giving me there number, girls that i have seen maybe at there job working a few times. And girls starting conversations with me like they know about me... pheromones. The worst is when you turn a corner and you get met with fierce eyes from a thicc cutie and all you can do is give her the eyes back and check out her ass.

What

yeah same and when im cuddling her she tries to sniff them subtly and play it off as her just adjusting her head but i know what shes fucking doing which is having a whiff

You live in a tent and bath in the ocean wtf niggah? You gotta explain this, do you have a job? How do women approach your "tent? How do you keep your clothes clean?

Of course your family won't be into it. That's the westermarck effect preventing incest.
If you're healthy and young, any girl who's attracted to you will also be attracted to your natural scent (within reason), it's an animal thing.
It's the same reason panty-sniffing is a known male interest.

it kind of has to do with your immune system, you are attracted to someone who would give your children the best chance of survival against pathogens. I think this is why women like people of different races more as they likely have survived a vastly different number of pathogens.

It's why they like men adapted to their environment actually, and why foreign men may not be appealing. It's believed one reason humans may have interbred with Neanderthals was due to the men being better adapted to the environment and being more attractive mates, especially since fertile offspring had to be male neader and female homo. More likely rape though.

>bypasses the rational brain
That's it, that's how we can do it.

Even if your bo smelled like roses and oranges, the women in your family will be turned off by it. Us humans rely on pheromones the least to make decisions, but a lot of lower animals that we evolved from use it exclusively to avoid inbreeding. And since there was no reason to not have that same ability, we never even l evolved it out of us, so your sister will be turned on by the way you smell.

However, that said though, your third cousin will be the most turned on by your smell compared with even stranger females (according to this UCLA study). I suppose this suggests fucking your third cousin (eg great grandpa's son's daughter's daughter) is evolutionarily the best because it balances your genes' love for itself with the desire to avoid incest.

So nobody answered the question, how do you actually improve both the smell and amount of your pheromones?

All memeology aside, every now again when I am out and about I get captivated by a smell. If I clear my attention and focus, the smell intensifies to a level where all the arousal mechanisms kick in. Shit. If its hot, and theyre sweating, this can happen from metres away. One time I was working at a bar and it was woman's night, and I fucking swear to you it felt like I was being drowned in thighs.

But whats weird is that when I focus on a smell, I will have a hint of familiarity but will have come from an entirely new girl. This happens mostly with white girls; more prominent with young age.

I've quite liked some dudes smells, too. No homo doe bros.

Btw I'm black.

Inb4 sub human gorilla.

There's a reason why facesitting is the thinking man's fetish.

I heard of an experiment of women smelling the used clothes of an objectively ugly man and an objectively attractive man (based on symmetry) and they were able to pick the more attractive one.

Fascinating insight into the mind of smelly bums who ramble incomprehensible gibberish on the streets

For sure eat clean, whole foods. Nasty food in = nasty shits, piss, sweat, cum, PHEREMONES, everything.

I have been a healthy eater for most of my life and women will be surprised at how
a) my cum tastes good
b) my natural BO smells good (I haven't worn deodorant since like 14)
Have literally cuddled with chicks post-sex and they just take in my sweaty armpit odor, and I their musky vagina/anus odors.

It's a chad thing

Top kek

who is this ho?