>consider losing weight
>go to local gym
>sales-chad asking me about my goals
>he recommends a trainer
>tell him idk
>offers free one day trial for trainer
>me being a beta faggot I feel compelled to agree
>trainer is a nigress
>she puts me a fucking stair climber, at full speed, for like 15 minutes and tells me I can't slow down (mind you I'm severely out of shape)
>get done, barely able to function
>how was it, user?
>dying I say 'I think it's not really for me. Is there a bathroom around here?'
>'just down those stairs' the baboon says
>go down stairs, no restroom
>just fucking spin classes and other shit
>can't hold it anymore
>puke all over the fucking floor in front of the spin class
>people looking at me
>fuck this I'm out
>leave never go back

Guess I'll just stay fat :/

>A master has failed more times than the student has even tried.
Enjoy your mediocrity and comfort zone. Fat degenerate.

yeah first training session should have been evaluating your fitness level in order to come up with a sensible training plan that moves you towardes your goal

Stay fat, loser. Why don't you start eating even more so we can get rid of you quicker.

well at least you made it through, user!

If it didn't kill you, it made you stronger. Go back and do it again.

You are at a crossroads in your life. You can either hit the stairclimber until you puke, over and over and over again, until you have unfucked yourself, unfucked your life, feel pride, become strong, and stop being a liability to your self and family, or you can sink back down on the sofa into living death.

Your call, blobbo. What kind of man are you going to become?

What she helped you immensely, you probably burned like 150kcal during those 15 minutes and than puked out another 500kcal, now that's efficient weight loss training!

You over did it, it happens, get back there

no wonder you're a frogposter

This.
I started as a 340 lbs fat fuck cause I was lazyband shit was "too hard".
Now I'm a 265 lbs fat fuck, but I look like a different person, I can run 5 miles a day, I can lift everyday, I can do all kinds of shit I couldn't before.
Go suffer now and you will thank yourself for it later.

Train on your FUCKING house for a few weeks before hitting a gym if you are that insecure, there are many easy exercises you could do to prepare you, try downloading some app and start right now.
Also, when you feel confident for a gym, look for a new one.

Find another trainer. She should've spent that first session with you at an easy pace, walking with you on treadmills, talking you through goals, exercise,nutrition, lifestyle plans, etc. This ain't the biggest loser or some hardcore bootcamp. A good trainer understands that. If you're that turned off by it, start slow, read as much as you can about exercise and diet and lose the weight yourself. Don't let one bad experience keep you from your goals.

you are absolutely pathetic. everyone there probably laughed at you.

What a fucking piece of shit trainer, file a complaint

The trainer was an active member of /fph/ and made you do that to post a story there. Don't let it discourage you. Fuck personal trainers, read up on diets, calories, TDEE, and all that shit online and get educated. Change up your diet.

Most faggots who go to the gym are dyels who have no fucking routine of frequency anyway, train at home for a month, take jogs, walk more, etc and then return a month later.

>everyone blaming the trainer
>not realizing that this fat shit son of a bitch is probably whining because he was going a tad faster than his normal 0.5mph walking speed

this

puking and feeling bad after a workout is completely normal, specially if its cardio. After a while you will grow to love that feeling because it signifies progress.
Falling on your knees after a heavy set of squats and seeing the stars, feeling the taste of blood in your mouth and not being able to move a muscle after HIIT sprint workout - stuff like that is literally to live for.

Go and do it again and repeat until you dont get sick anymore, then tell the trainer that shes not hard enough on you and you miss the good ol days, maybe one night she will dominate you in bed too, hnng.

pic related: me
you dont get to look like this without hard work.

daddy

>Fat failing retard talking down about other people that are obviously superior to him

Color me surprised

You're at a different point in the game than OP is though. Would you have come back after your first session if the trainer threw 4 plates on a bar and told you to squat it, and then embarrassed you in front of all the other bros talking about how weak you were? I agree a bad experience is not something to quit over, but he could've burnt the same amount of calories doing some LISS, and would've been ready to go back for more instead of whining about it on here.

I agree that the PT is bad but regardless OP should change his mindstate about working out and getting in shape, the sooner it happens the better,

I could do 4pl8 right now but giving it to someone that cant is just stupid since theres a risk of injury, but with cardio there isnt. Also pushing beyond limits is best way to train cardio since itll increase his durability very significantly and then next time he will burn more and more calories.

Wut, this is an athletes high, fatties cannot learn to love this in their current shape.

It'll take like ~10-15 workouts if you go with decent intensity

Don't go to a gym? Great excuse you pussy but you could easily solve your problem by
>eating less calories
>eating healthier food
>start with light cardio do couch to 5k program
>buy some dumbells for 30 dollars and start lifting them you can download home workout apps on your phone

You are an excuse making faggot. That is why you will be fat forever, it's not chads fault