I want to get my ex back so I want to be hot and not cute and chubby... but chubby girls are his thing...

I want to get my ex back so I want to be hot and not cute and chubby... but chubby girls are his thing. He likes thicc powerlifter girls but I want to be slimmer. Anyway, do you think getting hotter will make my ex want me?

dont change yourself for anyone else find someone who wants you for who you are

sounds cliche but you will waste your fucking life if you try being something you arent. and youll never be the person they want you to be.

No. But getting fitter will increase your dopamine levels so you can forget your ex and be happy without him plus becoming hotter will naturally raise your standards to get a qt3.14 bf that's hotter than your ex.

Just B.E. yourself

You don't get it. My ex's love was everything. I don't care about Chad. My ex was perfect for me and I could have seen us getting married :(
I'm depressed and he made me feel better.

forget your ex and come sit on my dick

>dont change yourself for anyone else find someone who wants you for who you are
Basically this.

Damn, girl. You get a body like pic, nobody will resist. Woha.....

get someone else who appreciates you and forget him

Nothing is certain in life, at that moment you thought your ex's love was everything to you but I can assure you can find another girl that can give you the same love if you learn to love yourself. Go out there and lift some weights and be a better person, not for other people but for yourself. Don't rely on another person to give you happiness, because you can't rely on anyone but yourself. That's what being a man is all about.

This is exactly what I mean. If you keep thinking that your happiness depends on being with him you'll never make it. You are better than that. If you do sports regularly you'll feel better and overcome the addiction to the drug he symbolizes. Sooner or later you'll realize.

Stay safe brah.

you poor bitch, get some self esteem.

I'm not a man. I'm a woman. I do understand your points though. I guess you can assume that I'm not exactly normal because I'm a girl on Veeky Forums. He's a normie and accepted my weird humor and slight immaturity and he made me feel love which I never experienced before. He's also a wonderful person with depth and issues and we just fit so well. I just can't handle being left when I didn't do anything.

>tfw thinking of you hurting

what makes you think you are special at all? you are exactly the same as everyone else who fell in love the first time it happens to everyone.

you will get over it. he is not special.

You are a man for us bro. We love you here. I'm sure you'll make it!

Doesn't matter what gender you are because you are still human. Stop applying labels such as normies, it really doesn't mean anything. There are more than 3 billion people on this planet, you are bound to find someone that you can bond well with. You have to understand the moment your ex has ended your relationship and left you, he does not love you anymore and it's best for you to respect yourself and maybe he left you because he has his own personal issues, it's his loss not yours.

He is special. I thought how we encountered each other was rare, how we got so attached to each other was special, how just hearing him made me calm down was something... he's like a drug. I'm withdrawing :(

He did leave because of his own issues. He professed his love to me in an over the top way days before. He does still love me but he shut me out :(

It's best to respect his decision to leave you then, if you keep forcing the relationship, he might resent you. Just move on and keep good memories of him instead of painful ones.

Nota all girls can be chubby, some can only be slim or fat. Maybe that's ur case? Post pic

Yes. Drink lots of milk, soy and malty products. Workout so you develop some musculature and don't go hamplanet but you can be his sexy hucow with supple, developed muscle with healthy amounts of fat. You both will enjoy you

hes literally not special you are being a fucking idiot

lmao how do you not realize this? fucking child

He was special to me.
I hope he comes back.
?

post pics of yourself so we can tell you what to do

and the million other dudes you are gonna bang in your lifetime will be special too

you are a stereotypical teenage girl. you didnt come here for advice you just came to whine

If you're still hoping he would come back then you're acting like a child and I hope you would grow up.

>get my ex back
>lifting for women

You're never gonna make it, your goal is embarrasing.

I want him to realize that balance is possible and we had something real and he doesn't have to be alone. Leave me alone.
I am a woman. My ex is a man

Sorry, my mistake

>get my ex back
>lifting for men

why the fuck did you make this shit thread if you want to be left alone?

you say your bf understood you and all this shit but he obviously didn't like you since he dumped your ass

hes knuckle deep in some other girls butthole now

and you are just a silly little stupid crying fucking bitch

Balance of what exactly? Seriously, go seek religion or a psychiatrist.

(OP)
>Tits or GTFO
Why did he run away ? You cheated ?!
How do you get hotter ?
Genetic reprog ?

that girl cheating on nick lachey with jake from state farm

He didn't dump me because of anything I did. He still has feelings for me.
None of your business.

SOMEONE ANSWER MY OP

You have to post yourself so we can see what you're working with.

You're just attention whoring, also your ex won't get back together with you ever. It's either you accept that fact or die alone. Reporting this thread as well, get off this board.

rofl people dont dump their girlfriends unless they either have someone better or just seriously dont like you

if you think you are any different you are just letting yourself hurt for no reason

/thread

You can never go back to how things were. You can get thicc and strong and maybe get him back, but it'll be different. He may have fallen deeply in love with someone else by now in a way you can't replace.

Do SS but sets of 8 and accessoriesx12 and find someone new, bae. You'll probably find a hot lifting nerd along the way.

>Anyway, do you think getting hotter will make my ex want me?
Yes, of course....

....but:
Your question is already answered, girl.

Well I don't feel like explaining but it's not as simple as you put it.
If he's in love with someone... which I doubt because lol then I won't pursue him. I just want to try. At least I get a better body out of trying.

SS doesn't work from what I have read...

>Weird Attention hoe come on Veeky Forums
>Ask how can she get BF back
>Don't post pic of what her mama gave her
>Then switch: She dropped BF
>Bitch logic: I left him but I want him back

If you don't know what you want at least post pic of body so we can answer

Newsflash, everyone has depth and issues. How old are you and was he your first bf?

seriously op i bang 18 year olds that fall in love with me all the time i know exactly your type

for some reason you think you are special and your relationship is so different and deep but seriously, take it from people with more experience, you are just young and dumb

FPBP!!!

no guy actually likes chubby girls, they're just insecure, much like how no girl actually like ottermode guys.

Get hot. A good GF maintains her hotness for the one she loves. But you might be able to find someone better after too

No relationship ends because of "Too much love" OP, you EX is probably banging someone hotter, stop being a fucking cuck and get over it. Its disgunting how many people in this thread are trying to talk to you about it, if you were a boy people would have called you out since the first post. Regardless of you having a vagina you are a cuck if you think there is some magical romantical situation happening here, he got tired of you and is probably hitting something better, lift to better yourself not for other people. Maybe lift so that Stacy doesn't cuck you out of your magical relationship again.

op did you blow him every single day and swallow?

if he can stand you at all even 1% he would never dump you if you have him unlimited bjs. no man would.

if that doesnt work you know its your personality thats unbearable.

This, please /thread.

We don't know why he dropped you, so we can't say if he'll get back with you if you change. In any case, fuck off to /adv/ where this shit belongs.

All of you are mean. Just pray that he comes back... please.

Just do RDLs and Hip Thrusts SS like routine for 3 months

nobody will resist you after that

Fuck off to if you think some magick miracle is going to happen if you pray. Fate might be written but you create your destiny.

Get hot, he probably won't come back, but get hit anyway.

> be me 4 years ago, skinnyfat weirdo girl head over heels in love with bf
> he broke up with me, cried a lot at first, then took a look at myself
>i was out of shape, skinnyfat then but future was looking like id eventually turn into a whale. Not v attractive and never flirted with (or didn't notice)
>start going to gym (just cardio at first) thinking that he'd want me back when i was thinn
>lightly stalked him a bit for a few months during my *transformation*
>still didn't want me back, had new girlfriend
>started getting fitter for revenge, start lifting, studying, decide I'm going to be better than he deserves (all the while imagining rubbing dog shit under his car door handles etc..)
>getting fitter again, start thinking about him less, have a more successful professional life, and can hold intelligent conversations
>go through a few boyfriends, before moving away and meet the man i feel like all those years of self improvement are for
>been together 4 years, engaged. Both fit and healthy, good jobs, own house, dog etc
>hardly ever think about first bf, and not in a hateful way anymore

Tho i do still kind of want to walk past the first bf and show him how great and happy i am now

TLDR get hot and fit out of spite and eventually realise that the self improvement you've inadvertently been doing has helped to heal you and that always moving forward is key to happiness

Wrong timeframes, first bf was 6 years ago and I'm older than i remember

It might help.

>the most tested and proven beginner program of all time doesn't work

GET THE FUCK OUT

So what exactly happened between you two?

He left me because I wouldn't do SS

>have a more successful professional life, and can hold intelligent conversations
>and can hold intelligent conversations
>intelligent conversations
>it's somehow an exploit.
Haha what the fuck am i reading. Do you mean you were a stupid pump & dump bitch with no conversation skills and no interest in anything ? This is why your boyfriend left you, not because of your shape, but because girls (yes girls not women) are meaningless and futile little being whose only goal in its existence is to
carry the seed of the opposite and intelligent sex in each of its holes. Girls are like dumb children in an adult body.
I do not show mercy for this pityful being for there's nothing but emptyness and villainy in its mind.

Men are so thirsty the bar is set low for women/girls. I'll admit i initially succumbed too it, because 'if there was a guy out there who would fuck me, then i couldn't be that bad'. I know now how guys will fuck pretty much anything.

You need to have some level of value to get a partner of value.

Good job user, great achievements
>been together 4 years, engaged. Both fit and healthy, good jobs, own house, dog etc
Now let's be real:
Each time you go to sleep why are you thking about him, the only one you did all this for because he dumped you like an used condom but didn't even care about your transformation, smartness and all that bullshit ?
TELL US HOW YOU FELT NOT THAT FAKE ASS DREAM YOU'RE MAKING EACH TIME YOU WANT TO CHEER SOMEONE UP

Getting Veeky Forums might make him want to fuck you again but he won't love you. move on pussy

Why would he be mad, it's not like you'd have done anything like that if he had stayed with you.

I think about the first bf very rarely, this thread just jogged my memory.
I couldn't stay full of hate and desperation for 6 years, my life changes may have been initially fueled by hate and misery and jealousy etc, but i learned to like myself through the process. Then i started doing it for me, granted it did take a while. If the first one had contacted me wanting to reunite any time during that first year i would have been overjoyed to go back to him. These days i can realise that had we gotten back together, nothing good would have come out of it. I'm lucky to be with my boyfriend today and am glad i had a reason to change.

You sound like a whore

Post tits or gtfo