Was Theodor Morell secretly poisoning Hitler as Himmler claimed...

Was Theodor Morell secretly poisoning Hitler as Himmler claimed? Was it the strychnine out of his incompetent concoctions that got into the Führer's mind? Was he an innocent bystander whose crime was treating Adolf Hitler or perhaps Morell is partly to blame for poor military planning at German high?command?

Attached: Morell.jpg (265x376, 18K)

Hitler was a junkie, that's all

Dont fall so easily for Anglo propaganda. Hitler despised drugs.

Hitler was so desperate to stop crapping in his pants that he was willing to try anything!!!

Attached: 6D157EF6-4E45-4BB1-8ACA-03519B047A9C.jpg (640x1136, 82K)

No, he didn't.

He also wanted to be remembered for anything but his pooping accidents!

Attached: 9A6A2404-D6C8-4A03-A03B-F946B250B8DC.jpg (608x609, 101K)

Most people born in the Victorian Era had never pooped their pants since they were babies at that time. This made Hitler a very unusual man.

He thought he was the only adult on the planet who had ever done a “stinky” in his underwear as such.

And he knew there were certainly no women who had ever done it in their panties, and the mere fact that he kept Eva Braun in his life proves she never did!

Wow! That’s amazing!!!

He occasionally filled the room with his flatulence odors, so he had to do something about that!!!

Ulk!

I’m sure no other world leader of his time had ever poo-pooed on himself as such!!!

I’m sure he would have worn these had they been invented back then.

Attached: E8D5A2D5-7637-43F6-829E-0F2D8CE25F29.jpg (617x617, 82K)

Heil Shitler!

Gross!!!

>14 replies
>3 posters

Attached: get out jew.gif (400x287, 1.04M)

Oh shït!!!

Why do people stop replying when I mention the poop stuff???????

Why???

Why, damnit???

WHY DOES NO ONE CARE IF HITLER POOPED HIS PANTS AS AN ADULT?????????

????????????????????

????????????????????

WHY DOES NO ONE CARE IF HITLER POOPED HIS PANTS,

AS AN ADULT?????????

????????????????????

Where is the shock value in this literal shït?

Oh shït!

>an injured war veteran had incontinence
And?

Morell told him amphetamines were vitamins and no one dared challenge him on that because Hitler was spooked as fuck.

He crapped himself lots of times due to his IBS and Ulcerative Colitis, which Morell temporarily cured.

Most people born in the Victorian Era would never have shat themselves in a million years!

Only little babies crapped themselves in those days.

It was almost unheard of for adults.

Source? Pretty sure Hitler just had a meme ailment like a belly ache that would have gone away by itself.

He literally pooped himself daily in August of 1941, and it wasn’t the first time he had ever done it! That was Earth-shattering in those days!

Attached: 49151263-18B1-432F-840F-DC1350E897A8.jpg (1136x640, 168K)

Most people couldn’t name anyone who had “done a stinky” in their underwear as an adult in the forties.

Poop was amazing and mysterious back then.

Oh shït!

I don't think Morell was deliberately poisoning Hitler. He was clearly a quack who was giving Hitler some seriously dubious treatments, however.

He had to give him something to try and control his flatulence!