User finds the IRL goblin

Reverse searching turned out better than previously thought. Disgusting taco goblin fuck.
'Well that was not long, I found the beast, she's called Elicia Sanchez'
twitter.com/el_sanchovilla
eliciasanchez.com/
instagram.com/elsanchovilla/

Fuck, she is repulsive.
Idk if we should thank you for this.

'Stand-Up Comedian'

*giggles sweetly behind curtain, peeking at you*
'hello user! coming...backstage? hehe.'

wow

*munches gleefully into juicy burger* 'mmmmm...god...user you HAVE to try this...'

There's not one single flattering photo of her

There are way too many girls who have this look/style now a days . Tattoos everywhere ; in random parts of the body . That mainstream black nail polish that hides their undernail-shit.

it's absolutely disgusting and cringy

this one looks like a tattooed bullfrog with a blue wig

Typical democrat

Damn, you're ugly

More like a 'sit down comedian' am i right

lol blue hair

Fucking white people.

>Nazi's want to kill everyone not white
when will this meme end?

How utterly terrifying. I'll work out extra hard tonight.

>be non-english speaker
>also somewhat be comfortable at understanding everything
>read this
I guess I'll have to reconsider

I luled out loud.

Holy shit. This creature is pregnant. The end is truly nigh

Is she aware that she is the Veeky Forums poster girl for gluttony?
She needs to know

>today at "things that made me go on a killing spree"
fuck you for showing me this

They all look so gentle

Apparently she's a comedian. Somebody please find some videoclips I need to know how cringy it is

look at all that low genetic variation lol

just google her name, click on 'things i never wanted to know' and watch her videos
>WARNING
you will feel the urge to kill someone afterwards

Is this real life? It's worse than I imagined.

Kill it with fire.

It's already killing itself with smoking and being a lardass.

>sailor moon
Humanity doesn't deserve the joys of anime. This creature is fucking ruining everything

It's not doing it fast enough.

>OH but you look so cute

as a woman, I dont understand how other women can give each other meaningless and obv fake compliments like this? It's such a pussy blow and it ultimately looks bad on you

My wife has blue hair, but she doesn't look like THAT

Nazis are known for genocide and muh master race. If modern people share some political views with Nazis or other fascists but don't want to be associated with genocide and all that, they need to come up with an original name or take on the symbols of a different group.

I watched one video. It's not funny but at least there is none of that MUH VAGINA shit.

But they do. Isn't that what the whole alt-right thing is about?

nazis also fought side by side with africans and had good relationships with moslems...

if I go around telling everybody that you like to sniff wet farts you'll be known for that, doesn't mean it's true

I think so, but then you have some alt-right people going around with swastikas and doing the Hitler salute, which completely undermines any rebranding efforts or other efforts to divorce elements of a political philosophy from a genocidal fascist movement.

I think part of the problem is the second word: "also".

Post boypussi

Make it die

>pronouns are

Anyone who proclaims this needs gassing.

What the fuck.
She has pictures on IG of her smoking cigarettes AFTER she made that Twitter post.

>but then you have some alt-right people going around with swastikas and doing the Hitler salute

That was like three people. The media just kept showing the same guys from multiple angles.

What time is it, Veeky Forums??

Wow guys stop abusing Jeb's wife

He can still win this you know

Trips confirm

DEAR LORD NO!!

>Tattoos on the back of the fingers

This is only acceptable if you are a biker, and even then it's only acceptable because you've clearly given up hope of ever being anything more than a pile of shit.

Or if you are a taco goblin

Spic here

This is why we hate chicanos

You want Veeky Forums to welcome random people?

FAT OGRE SHITS

Chaos from social justice warriors for a couple of days isn't all that bad. Plus we get to hear about the sticky is offensive towards people who can't read.

BOAR WHORE

boogie2911

I was better off not knowing.

underratED

>If you're supporting white supremacists, you are supporting white supremacy

I wonder what happens in the minds of these people

>Nazis are known for genocide and muh master race.
Kinda weird since they never actually committed genocide against anyone and literally never claimed anyone to be a master race other than in the context of being native to their homeland. Kind of makes me wonder who would be responsible for propagating that information and what their intentions might be for doing so.

Reptoids, duh.

That stench...

This is why women act like entitled bitches nowadays, and why men have 1/2 of the sexual value of a woman. Men are so fucking horny and desperate that they are capable of fucking this goblin/abomination. She probably thinks she's "pretty" or smthing because a guy fucked her.

>someone stuck his rod in that
whatever it was, it has extremely low standards and can't be anything more than a genetic freak show either

That's not how you spell Jew

>the Holocaust never happened but I can't wait for the next one

hans get the gas