Reminder that Veeky Forumsfit/ is the best way to go

Reminder that Veeky Forumsfit/ is the best way to go.

You can lift all you want but at the end of the day the clothes are what makes you truly aesthetic.

True

Post fall weather inspo

>i went to the mall to buy trendy clothes core

is this how skellies and fatties cope?

Skinny/slim fitted jeans are ridiculously ugly looking on a man. Especially older men. Athletic, Straight, and Relaxed are the way to go.

Lmao this is fucking horrible. Why do the majority of Veeky Forums people have absolutely no sense of style? It's like there is a hidden code if you lift weights you can't dress properly

You guys sound insecure. These guys look amazing ask your girlfriends

Oh wait...

If you're truly fit you'll look good enough in most clothes. Just don't do anything stupid like wear a polo or baggy jeans hanging off your ass, etc. To me fashion is more about what not to do.

Insecure about what? Lol
People who wear those types of tight fits literally look like fags.

Maximum cope
fit insulting a fafit is like a fatty insulting fit

Looking like a fag is pretty in these days, unless you live in some bumfuck flyover state.

>the ss meme t-rex moded me so hard my legs can't fit into Levi 505s
>32" waist, 27" quads

on a side note, where can I buy t-shirts that aren't made for holocaust survivors or fatfucks. they fits on almost all of them are fucked if you have any upper body. 0 taper.

im trying to understand your logic but it makes no fucking sense.

Americopes are always so insecure about clothes that are a little bit tighter than boxy polo shirts tucked into khakis.

Thinking that the guys in the pictures look bad is just tasteless, clueless bullshit.

>left is a coping gymcel
>right is a slayer

I go with the basic hilfiger ones. Three in a box. Fit quite well and are of decent quality

>kinny/slim fitted jeans are ridiculously ugly looking on a man
only if you're ugly fatass

i care more about Veeky Forums than Veeky Forums but i dont understand these posts. these fits are totally mediocre. like you go to any fast fashion shop in the mall and you gonna end up looking like this. they look like every single guy on the planet. there is nothing wrong with wearing things like this but what the fuck do you wear that you look at this as an inspiration?

This. Just wear stuff that's relatively form fitting.

What are you flapping your gums about? Steve Carell looks great. He's rocking that dad core aesthetic. Gosling looks like a wannabe try hard faggot

keep coping gymcel

>Hustle bones

>all this SS coping

rise t-rex, rise!

>no socks
>trousers deliberately too short or rolled up to show bare ankles

reeeee I fucking hate this, it looks ridiculous. Why do people think this looks good?

Fall and winter man. Nice cashmere v-neck sweater and a lightly patterned shirt to the office daily. Finally get to lay off the ironing. Love it.

I don't think being insecure and wanting room around your seat and thigh area are the same thing. These nut hugger jeans/pants make men's torso appear longer than it really is. Only thin men with long legs can get away with the low rise tight fit because it will even out their torso and leg length, but that's not the case for everyone.

Far right needs to GTFO to early 90s with that upper body and burn those tooth-pick width jeans. I'm all for skiing, but that's too much man. No true disciple of Rippetoe could ever squeeze in those.

You realize those jeans on Steve don't fit him right? The inseam is too long and that baggy ass shirt isn't helping either. Cherry picking at its best.
Gosling doesn't look any better. His inseam is too long too and that fit is just making his chicken legs look worse.

I'm not trying to be some blackpilled nerd on this, but they look amazing because they're well built and have attractive faces. While I do agree that their outfits look nice, go on Veeky Forums and look at all of these dorks try to look good in clothes. Its not great.

Hit the nail on the head
>the absolute state of Veeky Forums
Never take advice from these people

Inseam too long just because he has an inch break on the shoe? I know that showing your ankles is somehow in fashion, but can that just die please?

An inch? It's more than that. His shoe is literally holding the extra material up. I'm not saying that people should show their ankles. The inseam has to end right below the ankle. Lots of people get away with that because the fit is tighter.

that's a gentleman style for you nigga

Jesus wept

British fashion in the early 2000s was pretty dumb yea

this is literally not true whatsoever. anyone worth a damn isn't going to care what you dress like (as long as you have some dignity, I mean they won't care what labels or designers you're wearing, if they're worth spending time on)

I too would be annoyed if most of the girls at a party had short hair

Euro twink fashion
women laugh at it too... but thats inconclusive, women laugh at lots of looks for guys but are only vocal about it for men to hear if they are secretly attracted to it.

>wanting room around your seat and thigh area
most skinny legged jeans have some elastic stretch to them and are fairly comfy compared to stiff jeans that are slightly more roomy.
but i could see them being past it and just slim fit is better now.

>Veeky Forums
>actually fashionable

Lmao okay sure you chink tourist looking anorexic.

Veeky Forums is probably the worst place to discuss fashion on the internet. Bunch of skelly teens with too much money on their hands buying shit looking trainers for ripoff prices and looking like awkward mongoloids.

I'm 30 and get constant compliments on my slim fit jeans, from both women and men.

I also deadlift close to 200kgs for reps so I'm not tiny.

I can guarantee you dress like shit just by that comment.

are there any of these that don't make you look like a high flying millionaire?

Yeah, all of the ones posted ITT.

Honestly the richest people dress like fucking trash, its just that the trash they wear is all branded and costs more than you make in a year.

Either that or its just a name brand suit that looks well tailored (and is) but apart from that is almost indistinguishable from something off the shelf and cheaper.

you could dress like what a hollywood movie thinks a blue collar country boy looks like

i don't really know much about Veeky Forums. i think this one time i was looking at /r/malefashionadvice or a thread on Veeky Forums and someone posted this really cool japanese winter coat but it cost like $1000+. any ideas what that coat might have been

>go to posh hotel bar
>like a bar that has cocktails that cost £5000 posh
>dressed smart cause i'm a plebeian
>once i'm in there all the actual rich people are used to this shit and are literally just in shorts and sandals

But that's wrong though, muscles are way more important or aesthetics than clothes. You could be wearing anything as long as your arms and a bit of pecs are visible and it will be more impressive to a girl than good clothing.

the ultimate /fa is getting jacked. Any self proclaimed fashion person (whatever you call that shit) would look like a complete dork wearing the same outfit as pic related. Being ridiculously jacked is so aesthetically pleasing they can make fanny packs look cool.

Veeky Forums is about fashion and aesthetics. in theory its for people who are interested in clothes and want to express themselves with the way they look, not purely for social validation but because if you have an identity or idea what you like and not, you dont feel good in entirely different clothes. the problem with fashion threads on Veeky Forums is that theyre the equivalent of malefashionadvice from reddit: autistic young adults who got tired of looking like a high schooler in zip hoodies and want to look good enough to get attention. it doesnt come from the inside, no ideas, no direction, no sense of style, just simply guys who want to look presentable. so far there is nothing wrong with this, but these people are so narrow minded that they cant even imagine dressing for anything other than outside social validation. thats why the inspo pictures are always the middle aged rich guys in a suit. its not about the actual outfit and the person, its about the hollywood movie archetype that virtue signals "im fucking successful and rich as fuck".

In all seriousness though, what if we're not actually homosexuals? We joke about it a lot here amongst ourselves, but Veeky Forums might whine about us "appropriating their culture" or something if we actually started dressing like gays.

yeah I learned this too. whenever I go somewhere upscale I try not to sperg out on the clothes now.

It's not really what you wear but how you wear it, and present yourself.

I agree except relaxed should only be if you're mutant-sized/prudish ultra-orthodox jew trying to hide your mancurves

>short
>bulkier than ottermode
I look like a retard in everything i've ever put on. I am more confident in my looks naked

far left looks like countercultural nazigoth

trips
second from right looks like noah from alaskan bush people but skinny

unless you're roid mode this isn't the case

or you have very high bf or you don't know how to fit clothing

>thinking that fashion is about communicating wealth
it's about communicating taste
it shows that you have creative capacity to create an attractive outfit instead of only capable of lifting weight up and down in repetitive fashion no pun intended

Everyone is in such poor shape, and all of their clothes are "cut and paste" with no regard to cohesion -- like they've failed a Application of Fashion 101 class in every way possible

you look like a sperg when you look like you're trying but failed to look good (overly slim cut, branded items, mismatched color, mismatched patterns, following Veeky Forums)
when you're stylish and groomed and put together, you don't look like you're trying hard because you actually do look good, and people will assume that's how you always live your life, looking good

this is a black pill btw, because to pull together an attractive outfit requires more creativity and brain power than lifting weight up and down

LOL fashion is nothing but pure fucking cope, long as you have some decent clothes that fit you and arent retarded/colorblind thats the most you get out of them.

Reminder that Chad stole your bitch wearing neon shorts and a tank top that he wore for 3 days straight.

these look like the boys that I fuck in the shower at gym

Most alpha attire.

Nigger**

There's no secret to fashion. It not hard. Just dress prep with clothes that fit correctly. It looks good and never goes out of style. Even if you're poor af it's easy to cop clothes that are in really shop and get some knock off sperrys or something.

You should always wear fitted trousers you damn meathead. Anything else looks like shit because it doesn't fit your body shape. It's cheap af to get your clothes fitted.

Fucken hell cunt could you sound any poofier?
This whole thread is a whining buch of faggots each out faggoting the last.
>thongs
>footy shorts
>wifebeater
>sunnies
>/thread

You sound jelly af. 90% of women think Gosling is like the perfect man.

Veeky Forums is cancer

this guy gets it
unbutton a couple buttons and swap the hat for a two tone mesh back and youre golden

this
if you have to think about it you don't have it and should just live with yourself as a beta cuck

Learn 2 sew. I've started taking in the sides of large t shirts to fit me bc medium is too tight around shoulders and large swims around my center.

Tight pants tend to run shorter on ankle.
Baggier pants run long, larger front break, rolled hem.
It makes sense if you think about what the opposite would look like.

But that's a lie Veeky Forums is everything you said it is not, and nothing like you said it is.

Do you have the one with the SC shooter photoshopped in it?

>wearing relaxed fit

>what is a full break?

Learn how pants work you nonce

Post the one with dylan roof lmao

Daily reminder pic related is a 10/10 for women. Don't forget it.

Nice clothes just means you look rich.

This, my man. All you try-hards out there need to realize that girls like laid back dudes that dress really chill. They gotta know you will be there to kick it with them and remain cool.

Do these guys not wear socks?

>Wearing socks in 2017

underrated post

>having such small calves that slim fit jeans fit

ayyyy

Veeky Forumsfit/ on my cock you colossal faggot

I'm almost 30 back in school, and surrounded by so much ass its ridiculous. I look in better shape than literally every male in all my classes but put no effort into dressing well.

Can I get a half decent wardrobe for less than 200 bux? (6'2" 160lb if it matters) where at?

Perfect for banging 6/10 fast food workers.

Date a woman with a career.

you can get some ok stuff at ross but you have to spend time digging

but really fashion doesnt matter whem youre naked

Sure. I do alright but could set it off with a new outfit that's not basketball shorts and shirts I get for free at the runs I do

Where can I get good athletic fitting polos and button ups?

just get some well fitting jeans. you wont look weird wearing them all the time because no one cares and women dont wash their jeans anyway. doesnt really matter about t-shirts

new shoes go a long way too

'2" 160lb

You're not fit, you're a skeleton

Good pair of jeans that fit, but not too tight. Go to a levis store and try a bunch on. Get a nice pair of boots, nothing too hipster though.

Inexpensive T-shirts with shorter sleeves to show off gains:
American Apparel
Next Level

See

Oh and buy the T-shirts on Amazon. Stick to white, black grey etc.

Wow all the Veeky Forums dudes show their true autistic resonance forms and recommend Jeans and black t-shirts as fashion advice

woah there tiger what you just said was pure autism

and when you are fit all that really matters is showing off you arms and shoulders.

You are autism.

If you are going out in jeans and a t-shirt as your "fashionable clothes" you're embarrassing yourself.

Something as simple as some slim khakis and a well fitting button up transforms you from "fit dude who knows he is fit" to "well rounded man who has his shit together with a great body"