/femanon/ CBT

girls thread, no boys allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/r/thread/14323519
reddit.com/r/xxprogresspics/comments/2pfz03/f27_145_125_1_years_progress_lift_heavy_things/
youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

men are gonna ruin this.

i wish i was a sexy gril

Nah

Those fake tits are awful

gorgeus i'd impregnate you

>the 12 year old can only focus on the boobs once again

Where are your hips?
Is that a tucked in penis?
Do I see the shadow of an Adam's apple?
Fake tits?

YOU CAN'T FOOL ME, MALE!

maybe after 6 or 7 miller lite tallboys

timestamp. not real

p-please post... we'll just lurk

LUHNNDANNNN!!1

>he likes plastic women
You might as well just get a sex doll or a flesh light, you weirdo.

>Big ass bolt-ons front and center

I can't believe all these guys are looking at my tits!

hi, girl here, MY QUEEFS HAVE BECOME CONSTANT I TRIED TO SEAL THE PASSAGE WAY WITU KRAZY GLUE BUT THE QUEEFS KEEP QUEEFING OUT MY VAG THE AMOUNT OF PRESSURE IS THAT OF AN AIR COMPRESSOR AND KRAZY GLUE JUST WONT DO THE JOB I DONT KNOW HOW TO STOP THE FLOW OF CONSTANT QUEEFING AND IT IS STARTING TO SCARE ME I WAKE UP EVRRY MORNING CRYING BECAUSE OF THE CONSTANT SOUND LIKE A WOOPIE CUSHION MADE OUT OF WET BALONEY WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END I CANT GO TO WORK I CANT GO TO MY TAPDANCE RECITAL I CANT STOP QUEEFING

>Inb4
4archive.org/board/r/thread/14323519

You knew what was going to happen the second you made this thread
this is the future you chose

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

of course they will :)

I'll post nonetheless

>actually believing the femanon myth
This is a sausage feast mate, BTFO

greetings

it took a year

femanon here tee hee
also wanted to say i only like black guys with big black cock and guys over 6'1
totally not larping :)

reddit.com/r/xxprogresspics/comments/2pfz03/f27_145_125_1_years_progress_lift_heavy_things/

lmao you've succeeded in looking like this horsefaced he-she, congrats.

>no boys allowed

You are beautiful, where are you from?

good work, Anonette.

Keep going

nice fake pictur why tatoo move to other arm?

I've been cutting since a week, so am still a fat fuck after bulking. I started off as a skinny fat hungry anorexic with 0 muscle mass a few months ago.
Maybe if I feel less like a chubby failure I'll post a proper picture.

youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI

cute

would dominate

mostly cycling

>what is a mirror and how does it work?

hi, i am also a girl. yesterday i went to applebees to do my once a year alcohol binge. i sat at the bar for 10 hours drinking over 24 mango margaritas. they tasted good and i dont know if there was apot of alcohol in them because i ended up going to the mall after to go shopping at spencers gifts for a new pokemon belt buckle and severap pairs of edible underwear for the beef jerky convention i will be attending in 2 months. now i know this might sound crazy but i told the applebees lady that ran the place, i guess she was the manager, anyways i told her "all my margaritas were mango flavored" and she said "yes they were" so thats when i knew it was mall time and i went tot the mall to go to spencers gifts. today i woke up to my alarm clock playing the bible rock radio station. it was magical. i dont usually drink but decided to go to applebees for another round of mango margaritas. about 4 hours in and 12 mango margaritas later, i am beating up the applebees lady with a bar stool claiming that her lousy bartender gave me an apple martini as a joke. between splurts of coughing up blood applebees lady told me that i was crazy and that her bartender had given me another mango margarita. i laughed and said sorry but applebees lady didnt forgive me. i disposed of her body in the spencers gifts dumpster and looked up recipes to make my own mango margaritas

and one more

wtf, are there women here?

I thought only males are on Veeky Forums

Fuck you bitches
There is only one rule on the interwebz

>tits or GTFO

Bitch says they've been cutting but the only proof of cutting on female body is saggy tits/pussy fat gone/ass cheeks looking good

we waitin !

How the fuck do women on IG look like this?

Fake tits+clen?

Is every """"model"""" and """""cosplayer""""" on instagram a fake tittied clen addict?

Both with reverse image results

Male user here. Your body is awesome. Your eyebrows look fucking gross.

L O N D O N

>no boys allowed

IM HERE. WHAT YOU GONNA DO ??????

Reverse image result andrea dugandžić, seems to be a popular body builder, so probably fake.

this.
face is a disaster.

elbows too pointy
eyebrows are gross
lumpy knees
frizzy hair

0/10

hi girl here. i chewed off all my fingernsils amd have been painting the wounds where my nails used to be with nail polish. anything finger oriented hurts, typing, eating sausages, fingering my butthole, it allhurts. usually my fingernails start to grow back but i guess this time i chewed them down to their roots and now they wont grow back. yesterday i was watching the wolverine movie, and there was a chick with razor nails. i said whoa and shoved a razor blade in the finger nail sockets. it hurt a little but i went to finger my butthole and it started to bleed. now everytime i watch the wolverine movie since yesterday i think about that silly thing i did putting razor blades in my fingernail sockets

ZAGREB
A
G
R
E
B

Kek.

Dont sweat them. They are mad they could never land a qt like you. Any man with self esteem would not falsely pile on you.

You look great, solid 8 or better

>men are gonna ruin this.
kids are

men made the thread

You know she isn't going to fuck you right? White Knight elsewhere, bro.

what cbt mean?
sorry im new

current body thread

Just wonder where the hate and cynisism comes from? Cause you do SS and yet no qt talks to u so you tell people on pottery blog they look like shit?

Kek. Have fun buddy.

You need more ink. Get more ink.

oh ok , thank you

jokes aside, 90% of the traffic is male and there are boards that are lot more popular amongst women like /cgl/
when you see a "femanon" on Veeky Forums, 99% its someone larping or falseflagging

>It's another newfag doesn't realize he's not on /b/ episode

Lurk more ya cunt

>implying the person responsible for opening these threads and people that responding until now aren't fucking larpers

picture quality isn't that great but you are looking good

How like life

normally i like a little more chub, just a little
but you have a very lick-able tummy

toxic masculinity

pls be in london

Not them, but if you're going to post your picture on the internet. People will give their opinions. They're just saying that they noticed her eyebrows are shit.

You, however, is a thirsty fuckboi trying to whiteknight in a CBT thread. Why the fuck are you getting defensive for another person on the internet?

There is a dangerous lack of qts in this thread.

Larping creepy lesbians, loser women and a complete disinterest from men beyond fapping to pics are going to ruin this thread.

look good for a year

The newfagest of them all

Yeah I know I have a potato for a phone atm, but thanks!

>hate and cynicism

Bro, first off go reread your first post. You didn't have to insult the other people pointing out the flaws, but you did. You also made alot of assumptions and stroked her "female-ego" about how she could have any man with "self-esteem".

Complimenting a woman on the internet doesn't make you a white knight, but trying to "defend her" against other men, while stroking that ego of her is the very embodiment of a white knight.

And again even insulting me for being on "SS" and wtf does pottery blog mean. Again, if you want to compliment her go for it. Its the insulting anybody who would point out a flaw that makes you a White Knight faggot.

And yes, I'm insulting you because White Knight's are all faggot low self esteem pieces of shit who put pussy on a pedestal, likely because they are so inexperienced with woman

Edmonton

Nice progress!

posts of this image can be found as far back as 2014 so even if this is you body its not current

>implying it wasn't a guy that made this thread to bait femanons into posting their bodies so that we can all yell London at them.
You have a lot to learn

>/cgl/
I had to check it out, I had to see with my eyes how a female thread looks like.

>implying there are girls here posting

>that smile
>those eyes
>the body
>the quirky picking her hair

ffs, I've been click this thread for the 10th time now, fuck nofap.

That's where a lot of women start on Veeky Forums. Personally I first found /cgl/, then moved to /pol/, now I mostly just browse Veeky Forums.

Who should I cosplay as, for youmacon?

How do you do, fellow females?

3/10

4/10

2/10

1/10

7/10

Not as good as the male CBTs. I'm not even gay.

baits are getting weaker by the day

pls no bully

Well I admitted that mine is pretty shit, but at least I actually posted mine and didn't post a picture of someone else.

Crush me with your thighs pls

I've stopped cosplaying and lolita since a year, so can't really comment on what is popular atm. Just do whatever you like or feel comfortable with.

cycling what?

>everybody do the chicken dance
>wait no one else is doing
>ill flex my ceps
>"hows this for a start"
>at least im not autistic like them

. . . I find the left more attractive.

>42697951
>3/10
> I'm not even gay

strong closet case

a-are you a women?

What the fuck are you seriously retarded or something

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Wud u bbs fugg ? Pure fingolian genes for the taking.

Majko mila...

Holy fuck do these fake female threads bring out all the newfags to the yard.

Oilers winning the Cup this year. Swear on my fuck.

No I'm a man who likes to dress up in frilly dresses and go to teaparties.
Yes, of course I'm a woman.

It's a bad sign when I'm trying to use irony, but society is so far gone that it's not that far fetched that a man would wear lolita.

dyel ?