Is this achievable for a skinny fag like me and if so, how?

Is this achievable for a skinny fag like me and if so, how?

(I am 6'1 and 145lb)

that guy doesnt even lift user

push-ups, pull-ups, crunches, and stay underweight

You would make a great girl (male), don't waste that.

That guy is tiny. Aim higher or don't bother

Literally just start swimming every other day, and do some push-ups and situps. That is the ideal male body btw, good taste.

Too hairy i think, im the biggest faggot tho so i got that down.

Maybe but it's my ideal body :/.

anyone got some tips for gaining a bit of weight?

I have the same shitty frame as you, with big hips. It never gets better.

eat food

Eat an uncomfortable amount of food

I was 6"1' 147 on July 4th. I'm now up to 155, and I am pretty close to guy on the right. Just need a little more muscle and a little less bf and I'm there. I'm doing a 5x5 of compounds with 4x8-12 accessories to hit every part of the body twice a week. This is in an upper / lower split of a/b, so I do upper a, lower a, upper B, lower B, and then alternate between a/b for the next two upper/lower each week. Ends ups with me lifting between an hour and and hour and half, 6 days a week. I'm making great progress on the weight, but I'm not happy with aesthetics yet, I plan on going for much more than what's in your pic. I'm eating more than I ever have before (about 3200 Cal daily, with macro targets) but I've gotten used to it and it's nice to see my weight go up for the first time in a decade, without adding any fat.
Definitely achievable user, just go for it.

I hate people like you.

Do you really think he doesn't lift? He has pretty good shoulders, decent chest and biceps. Being skinny/low weight doesn't mean you can't have muscle and this guy is low weight but has a lot of muscle.

If you think getting that kind of body is easy and you don't need to lift you are a retard, get the fuck out of fit

>those hips
UUUUNNNNNGHHH

wear a paper bag and bend over

Yes, even at 6'1", 145lbs, you too can become a gay twink.

dude he probably does push-ups. the reason you think he lifts is that he has a single digit body fat percentage. if you would cut down to 8% bf and do push-ups you would look like that

I would agree with this, but I think push-ups would take a lot longer than lifting weights. I've been down that road, it's not fun at all and it takes forever to see results. If anything I would recommend getting there with weights and then maintaining with high reps of push-ups and various other bodyweight stuff.

nah. i have a shit-ton of lanky friends. some of them arent even that tall but genetically really thin with a small frame.
op's pic is almost ideal male body, if you could achieve it with no effort everyone would look like that

Lift for 3 months
Strict diet
Lot of ab exercises
???
gg

That guy is bigger than a lot of NEETs here.
Has some chest (check the lower portion), 3d abs, some veins on the arms.

Dr Gainz says clean bulk for a year, deep cut and you'll get to it

Tried, but i just feel like im gonna throw up, which in somecases ends in barf.

quick question what would you call that body type? (the left one)

Eat slowly all day. You will feel a bit of nausea. That will go away after a week or so

Titless woman mode

drink a lot of milk and eat a lot of peanut butter

This is a pretty modest physique, probably from starting out at an underweight BMI and gaining about 5-10 lbs of muscle, barely making it into a respectable weight for a man. I looked like this 4 years ago after my first 6 months.

Yet for you OP, I doubt it's achievable.

yes, it is
and you can do even better.

you can get the goal body you posted only with doing bodyweight exercises few days a week +some kind of cardio(running, swimming)
eat clean, train hard, sleep well

auschwitz with estrogen dominance

Get the fuck off Veeky Forums retard. This guy has lifted for at least half a year then dieted down while maintaing muscle mass

bless

look at these dyels

that guy literally does not lift, he does not have a lot of muscle, hes just skinny probally does some pushups and situps while having a controlled diet

You have a beautiful body as is.

Post body you weak shit