Tfw fat saggy ass man tits like pic related but bigger

>tfw fat saggy ass man tits like pic related but bigger
Fuck, I'm 385 but it still seems like they're too big from what I've seen on other guys my size. Will shit like this even go away after weight loss?

Not without surgery

Shoo shoo
>>/fat/
or
>>/rope/

Yes it will.

Protip: people will talk shit, tell you will never be aesthetic, and try to get you to quit because they're mediocre people trying to keep you mediocre.

Get Veeky Forums it'll go away. You'll be ok.

-t Guy who went from 506lbs to 195. No, I did not need skin removal surgery because I drank my fucking water and moisturized.

>tfw you realize Veeky Forums is 65% fat fucks trying to lose weight or posing as people already in shape

>506lbs to 195
>no skin removal
Jesus christ lad I wanna believe you but do you have some pics? Thanks for the motivation though, you seem like a nice guy.

at what point you decide to say enough is enough, I'm a fucking whale. 250 kilos, jesus christ. I feel self concious and I'm like 85 kilos at 178cm

Every board is like that, are you new?
People on /v/ dont play videogames
People on /pol/ aren't white
People on /k/ don't own any guns

I'm gonna post some pics to Veeky Forums once I'm at my 100% goal. I've got about 20lbs to cut before a clean bulk to 190 or so. I'll make a thread, just remember the 506lbs bro.

Remember, vitamin E pills, moisturize with emu oil and other goodies, 1-2 gallons of water a day. Once you get thin, lift heavy as fuck for a few years before you hypertrophy. I followed stronglifts till I was squatting 385 5x5, 185 5x5 OHP, maybe 225 5x5 bench. I'm on my final cut before I go turbo hypertrophy and maybe run a cycle (still thinking about it).

Everything takes time, and keto is your friend.

You will make it bro.

Haters will always hate. They'll hate you because your fat, they'll hate you because you're trying, and they'll hate you when you become the man they never could.

When I was 17 and my medal winning Vietnam Veteran grandfather straight up told me that if I really wanted to be in the military ( I did my whole life) that I better un-fuck myself before I let my dreams slip by.

>and keto is your friend.
Why keto and not just CICO? Serious question.

I'm taking a gap-year just so I can save up literally all my money from my shitty minimum wage job to pay for man-breast removal surgery.

>Will shit like this even go away after weight loss?
They'll get smaller for sure, but right now I've gone from 290lbs to 180 and my tits are still disproportionately huge.

Really the only way to find out is lose weight. Or go to see a doctor so he can tell you if it's actual breast-tissue or just fat.

Depends on the elasticity of your skin. Assuming of course you don't have gyno. I say go for it with patience, lose the weight slowly. Try to lose no more than 3kg a month. Drink a lot of water and maybe try some vitamin D3 supplements, I've heard they help with skin elasticity, though not sure, but vit D is good for you anyway so why not. If you lose the weight and be left with saggy titskin, well that's too bad, but it's better than being a fatass. Plus you can get rid of it with surgery later. Just go for it and see how things turn out. Don't be anxious about how you're going to look without even having started to better yourself.

I would also like to know this, i thought keto was just a meme but it looks so appealing and easy

Keto isn't a replacement for calories in and calories out. It is simply a way to more efficiently burn adipose tissue (fat) directly. Normally, your body must first convert energy stored in fat cells into glucose to be converted into ATP to be used as energy.

On a ketogenic diet, your body can make use of this stored energy directly. This allows you to more efficiently burn fat (and have less loss of muscle). This is, of course, a vast oversimplification.

Another great thing about Keto is, it's much easier to stay full off of a big ass steak, cheese, and an assload of spinach than it is sitting at 1500 calories of oats, bread, pasta, and a little meat.

Your mileage may vary, but it worked for me.

you can lose it if you eat right exercise and count your calories.

Thanks grandpa

you should just fast, OP. like, don't eat anything. You could probably fast for months if you do it right. Drink a lot of water and take some salt. Watch Dr. Fung videos to debunk scary myths about fasting for you.

Another great thing about keto is that
a) you can not sustain it long-term as it would cause nutrient undersupplying,
b) if you stop any short-term ketogenic diet it will cause an intense weight gain as your body feasts on the incoming carbohydrate energy sources and stores whatever it can get.

This will lead to you getting fat as quickly as you lost weight. This is based on personal observation of different overweight people who did a strict keto diet.

Keto is for contest bodybuilders that want to squeeze out that last bit of fat. What is after the contest does not matter.

Caloric deficit is the way for all of /fat/ to go.

>Fuck, i'm 385 but
you're 385 you fat fuck

post pics now you lying cunt don't give me false hope