How you holding up?

My lifts have all been going up and I've been keeping to my diet. Friend just dropped a huge bomb on me though and I don't know how I'll respond.

your friend is gay?

Would be easier to stomach.

I think I know what it is.
Time to rent a helicopter user.

what happened

What bomb OP?

Myself:
>Veeky Forums gf (literally met her on this board) broke up with me after a long on and off session beforehand
>need to get back into lifting
>need to learn to not give a fuck even if i'm alone in this world now
>need to overcome the fear of going to the gym again

Other than that, i feel somewhat relieved and free

America is not your friend, ww2 era jav

>mfw thingking about you hurting

you're not thinking enough tho

TELL US

this

My best friend is having have an emergency abortion die to complications. She loves kids man and I feel so bad for her.

Damn man, that shit sucks
Does she lift?

I keep seeing that I'm weak as shit

She's the most athletic woman I know and we used to lift together before she moved.

Well shit on my dick and not literally, she with her bf / husband?

Put some emergency baby batter in her pussy with your huge 7 inch dick

The kid would have been from her ex who was a total scumbag. I'm worried for her if he ever finds out but he lives in the same state as me

It's 7.5 thank you

My lifts are progressing steadily but I'm realizing years of not serious lifting and bad programming has given me some serious imbalances. My rear delts are tiny compared to my front delts and my triceps are huge compared to my biceps. I also bench more than I squat even though I can Diddly 4pl8. I'm all fucked up, so I'm having to retool my plan.
Also this girl I went on a few dates with dropped a bomb on me too and I havnt decided what to do with it yet.
>super qt girl
>big Disney eyes, Zoey dechanel bangs and a super tight body, was cheerleader and cheer coach
>can talk to her for hours
>super candid and genuine, very animated when she talks
>be making out, about to hook up
>she stops me and says she has to tell me something
>tells me a story about being drugged and raped while she was unconscious by a guy she knew in college
>from this she contracted genital herpes
>they later caught the guy after he did it to someone else, and took photos
>long story short, she's on medication and insists on protection, but she doesn't have sex outside of a committed relationship as she feels it would be dangerous/irresponsible
So I just held her for a while. I mean if all that is true then what happened to her is terrible. But there's a part of me that questions the story a little because she told it in such a relaxed way. Maybe ive just been on Veeky Forums for too long. I'm also just scared for my dick.
But I really do like this girl.

wher'd you meet

Coffee shop. I was working on a sales pitch and she was doing graphic design work. I work in a print company and used to do design so we hit it off.

That easy?

What, to strike up a conversation? I'm in sales, it's the nature of the job.
We went on two dates after that.

Hm still the part about raping seems really off , then again i've been reading those kind of stories all around Veeky Forums

Got to my goal weight, injured my shoulder so had to stop exercising then had a family event and my birthday and put on 5kg. Feel like shit because I can't see my abs anymore.

>>from this she contracted genital herpes
ffs, here i was, broken up with thinking about using tinder

my dick could literally fall off if i was fucking some skank who had that

christ, nope not gonna use dating apps at fuck all

Well she had been really honest and open about a lot of other things, even embarrassing ones, I feel like she would have just said she had herpes rather than make up a story like that. And I personally know enough girls that were sexually assaulted in college (even stopped a few from happening) that I know it's plausible. But Veeky Forums has made me paranoid.

>drugged and raped
classic sloot story
do not bang
you'll get dick warts

BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I have a meeting I am going into in a few minutes
I will embarass myself badly on this meeting and I know I am going to fuck up

that's because you eat like a fat piece of shit not because you didn't exercise you stupid cunt

DYEL found a cheap enough gym to work out in the early wee hours while chad is still fucking the oneitis. finally got 2 part time jobs while going to CC, hopefully, I'll get into the RN program with my gpa and nln scores.

2 questions. starting out lifting from 5 year break, should I 5x5 or PPL? also, what are good exercises for explosiveness (tennis)?

thx for reading my blog.

Dude just bag it up and get checked regularly. I've banged some 2 dozen tinder sloots and I'm clean because I'm not stupid.
Even if I bag it up?

>Dude just bag it up
not a fan of it, guess that's why ive always had sex in a serious relationship

Then don't bang tinder sluts.

Just started working out recently after a break up, feeling good, finally eating enough
Then the other night I was told that she was cheating on me the last few weeks of the relationship, that means I've now had 2 serious girlfriends, both of them cheated on me

I have no idea how I'm supposed to trust new people anymore, the ones I do trust will probably be it for awhile. There's one girl I trust in my life, we're really good friends and she's pretty much the only person I can see myself wanting to be with because I actually trust her, but I don't think there will be anything there ever cause we're so close as friends
Although after being dumped me and her felt like we did have something, but it sorta just disappeared and we're kinda back to how we were, but I'd prefer to just to have friends around right now

>Just started working out recently after a break up
going through one right now user, any tips with regards to lifting?

I'm sure you will be able to steal girls from chads if you become a nurse! kek

thx for the support man :D

No shit. Just saying it was bad timing to not be exercising when I'm stuffing my face for my birthday

real chads have herpes bro. wear it like a badge of honor but never ever tell anyone. if you keep it a secret you can always spread disinfo and make the girl feel had for infecting you. will result in many sympathy blowjs

>lying whore tells you she definitely has herpes from some made up story
>risking HIV
i don't know nigger you tell me

Me too senpai.
Break up is messy but it's happening.
Gets a little tiring when she complains about not communicating but she refuses to say anything interesting

>Gets a little tiring when she complains about not communicating but she refuses to say anything interesting
I feel you
It's always "you rarely talked to me" blabla bullshit, the whole give AND take fact of a relationship isn't something she wanted to do i guess
Sucks cause the sex was not from this world with her, then again i blew her mind in bet so there's something she'll always remember

Things are going well but still major improvemenrs needed. Love my body but want to fix imperfections/get stronger. Havent had sex in... 4 months but madeout with random qte girls, after i get my license im moving out of dads house. Finished studies but want a dif job, hopefully I'll get a random decent job by end of year.

Miss my ex a lot. Also bumped into ex friend from two years ago, i know its petty but i looked way better than him so i felt bit up myself after that.

All in all things are getting better :)

The diet part is insanely easy for me to keep up with.

The actual energy and motivation to exercise is the tough part. I wake up sometimes just mentally defeated before the day even starts, get 1/4th through my routine, and just dont have the energy to go on.

>huge 7 inch dick

I feel you user.

>gf and I went our separate ways, literally
>she's partying at frat houses with drunken Chads
>I sit at home with a shit job and nobody to talk to

feelsbadman.jpg

how'd it go user?

Lifting needs to be done again

Dieting is shit and needs rework

Gf broke up with me, we talked for 4 minutes about it, i didn't say much
It was weird as there was no mention of blocking each other or what not

Other than that, i thank my mind that it didn't tell her the 3 famous words to her

Theres this girl i've been dating for a while we met in the gym
Well today I've revealed my power level and said that I've never had a gf but she didn't believe me
What could that mean?
Did i fuck up
I'm ugly dyel

sounds like you hit a brick wall, user

put your fist through that bitch ass decor

don't worry bud we'll treat her right

what the fuck am i reading

? Sorry i can't contain my autism

Dumb fuck, she made that story up to have an excuse for having herpes. She has herpes because she's a slut.

how old are you? she says that because its very uncommon just dont be autistic and fuck it up dont dwell on it bro

There's like a 80/20 chance that she is lying/tellingtruth. What a convenient thottie excuse, do you really think she would tell you "I slept around a lot in college and caught herpes because im a slut who fucks black guys without protection" ?. Think of the statistical likelihood of two unlikely things compounded into one rape x somebodywithherpes. It's 100000xmore likely she was sleeping around with football negroes. In any case it's not worth it to risk getting herpes for some loose poon bro.

Like shit. Work is killing me, and its also a main source of self-esteem for me. Corporation is chirping away at me and my social tardiness. Lately Ive been trying to set myself up with tinder, alas I have no confidence and am tired constantly.

>tfw piana is gone

bail dont even think about it bro

I'm ok. My lifts are good, bench is finally going up again. I have free gym access because I ended up back in my hometown and my high school allows alumni to use their weight room whenever.

Starting a couple part time jobs to keep the lights on while I'm back in school getting a masters. I'm not living lavish but things are starting to stabilize.

I'm 22 she's 19

yeah just say you were shy and shit until you started lifting women understand and they really dont give af just be chill about it

Awesome. I'm going to Greece tomorrow morning for a friend's wedding (I need to get up at 3am though but oh well) and I smashed my session today. I'd been struggling to do 5x5 42.5kg OHP for AGES, but absolutely fucking smashed it today, in fact my final set turned into 6 reps because I miscounted.

My form has gotten a lot better because I hurt my lower back a while back; I had to take 2 weeks off lifting and had near constant back pain during it. Now I'm better I'm autistic as fuck about my form and posture. I guess that has something to do with it too.

Also, instead of doing it from the rack, I now do it from the floor. I have to do seated OHP because my gym ceiling is low and I can't fully extend my arms without hitting the ceiling, so I just lean over and row the weight up to my chest, place it on my lap, then do a half body clean to get it to my chest. I feel this may have helped my muscle development for OHP as well.

First of all thanks for asking

Second, it didn't go well and I will explain why and my explanation might make me look kind of dumb to fellow engineers or people in the IT industry.

I was hired in a big company and brought onto some large clients, everything that has my hands in it is completed 100% and there is one client I seem to be having issues with gaining respect

The last person who worked here was the named "LEAD" for this client and I took over that role, what I have found out the hard way is there have been tons and tons of project behind my back and nobody let me know what was going on or what needs to happen since there are other departments who handle everything but when they have a hard question and they need an answer they come to me and it makes me look stupid and not knowledgeable since I don't actually know how everything for this client works

The issue here is multiple depts are involved and they do things without letting my dept know, when these things get completed and I am the last to know they expect me to know everything about the solution even though I was not the person who designed it

ALSO

Heree is the worst part of working with this dept

There is a war going on now between depts, they ended up saying the work I did actually wasn't correct and they had many "failures" in the design. Once again, I did not actually design this and they tried to pass the blame onto me without being honest about it

Also, when I have a question on what EXACTLY does not work or what problems the other depts are seeing with the solution, they tell me to my face there is no problems or they do not know about it, than I stand there and smile, and ask again and they say oh, yea maybe it is related to this or that...

Basically, I'm in a tough spot since this is the worst client I have had to work with

Picture you being the presidnet and you don't actually do any work since your vice president or your staff actually do the work and you are expected to know every little detail even though they hide information from you.

Thanks bro you're the real chad

doesn't sound too terrible user. You got shafted, yes, but at least the meeting is over

>Veeky Forums gf (literally met her on this board)

lol how the FUCK did that happen?!? impressive desu.

>need to overcome the fear of going to the gym again

Dont bite off a huge chunk at once mate. Its easy for people here to talk Big when we have solid routines. But starting a routine is the hardest part. Remember once you gain momentum its surprisingly easy to keep that momentum.

When I re-re-restarted going to the gym I would go and hardly work out at all for a week or 2. Then slowly ramp up.

I tell total beginners who have Fear that they should just go to the gym, change clothes, sit on an exercise bike for 5 mins, then pretend they got an urgent text, go shower and change clothes again, then leave. Then do this until the irrational fear of the gym has subsided, and then you can do the next step of some weightlifting.

>lol how the FUCK did that happen?!?
quite literally mere chance user

dunno man i just need to go once i did 2,3 sets i'm set but the going part, changing and seeing that your squat rack might be occupied is kinda scary in a sense

Probably not gonna get any beejs when I have the herp.
Y'all are right, ain't worth the risk.
Goddamnmit first dates I've actually enjoyed since I moved to this godforsaken city and she wound up having the plague. I wouldn't even care if she was a slut as long as she was clean.

just do some basic bitch 40kg sets for a while. tell yourself you are "recovering from an injury" until your break the mental barrier. It might take like 5 sessions.

>LONDON
>actually, yes

And thus a romance was born

good idea, need to work up again tho and get my diet finally on point
thanks my man

i have the herp and its never stopped me

funny, we did communicate via fit memes the first couple of months a lot
was kinda refreshing to be honest

Some of us don't want to be festering disease vectors.

>tfw nail fungus
>tfw my lungs something
>tfw cyst on my back

i'm not even fatt

Brother moved back in from his apartment he had with GF. Probably the hardest person I've ever lived with in my life.

He's dropped out of college, 23 working minimum wage. Then he keeps saying shit to me (I'm 18) like "I'll be making a 16 dollars an hour before the end of the year"

Or

"My girlfriend got a job at a radio station now she will be getting free concert tickets, working with the popular local DJ's and making 100k in 2 years".

He likes to play "devils advocate" which basically means he doesn't agree with me on fucking anything.

I ask him to get up because I thought I left in the couch and he says "you haven't sat here in days why would it be here" and just really stupid shit like that.

It's like he's 5 but he is 23.

Her fault for getting pregnant

Fuck off nurgle

Meanwhile me and my mom are cool as fuck about him living here. We didn't care when his college grad girlfriend and him were living here at 22.

Nobody gave a fuck but these two. Now he is like "oh are you sure allowed to eat here" and all this stupid fucking shit.

Literally moved all his stuff out in 1 day when his gf was visiting her parents out of state, one week later he is talking about moving back in. He is over there everyday.

Always telling me how great she is (she is fucking ugly).

This is actually one of our largest clients, when things fuck up and they will they will look at me for answers and my own dept will probably be disapointed in me. There is nothing in place to cover my ass here and it sucks being in a position where someone might fuck something up and you hear about it months later on why didn't I do this or that. Really, if you knew there was issues with the design than report them asap

But they continued with the project and I find out LITERALLY three months later that there have been issues....

Good luck talking to them face to face or getting them all on the same bridge/conference call to answer questions

This job fucking sucks and I make over 100k.......

Things will fail, and I will be held responsible

My answer can not be this is the other depts fault....

>bench went down 5kg due to shit diet and no sleep
>moving in with strangers tomorrow
>gonna spill spaghetti everywhere

why couldn't I just be born a chad

>being "friends" with a girl who is getting knocked up by other men

Found the beta orbiter

Chads are friends with everyone but not like you would know that virgin

kekked

kek, if she's married right now his husband is a genius chemist

The real problem is he knows I am easily going to be much more successful than him and I'm only 18 so not exactly everything is coming to fruition.

The stock market, lifting, 1 year associate degree, martial arts.

Meanwhile he got a free ride from my mom. Got a job paying 13 an hour, went to college for it but then dropped out halfway through to "tour the country with his band".

Fuck man I would KILL to get a free ride like that. Fuck him.

>moved into my own place in May
>thrill of independence and privacy worn off
>only loneliness remains

Had best friend over to drink whiskey play some golf vidyas but I feel like I'm bothering him since he's married with a kid on the way

Last year nursing student here, good luck
You're in for a rough time if you get accepted tho

>>only loneliness remains
moved out too
all of my friends have moved around the country
my girlfriend called it off just hours ago
no family

i feel lonely as fuck because i am
but fuck if it isn't enjoying as hell taking a dump with the door open

>friend told me yesterday hes going to be a father
>the imbecile is 24
>we go to drink completetly unresposibly

I don't really care that hes completetly fucked but holy shit did i break my diet, i still feel drunk

going for a 2 year RN degree atm. my official start is in the spring, but the head of the program told me to start on pathophysiology. and I thought anatomy was hard. good luck on the NCLEX and I hope you get a job soon after. Fortune and glory to you user

>losing weight
>all my lifts shooting through the roof
>50lbs lost
>still 250lbs but feel like I'm at peak performance mentally and physically
>hit 1/2/3/4 at this point for REPS
>every lb I lost after this my gains went down with it
>now down 110lbs and I'm a mere husk of my former self
>mentally want to die and physically weaker
>still 20lbs more to go before I can slow bulk

My lifts are shit. I feel like shit.

But it was needed, required, to get down to the weight so I can be a healthy/normal weight and eventually eat like a normal person. My gains will come back, hopefully better than ever, it just really sucks.

made an awesome graph representing my gains and weight loss

Id question it too. She could have just told you she got herpes, the rape part wasn't really relevant

I'm already on a navy scholarship so I have the job, just gotta survive school. Im BSN though so its been a long 4 years.
Pathophys isn't that bad if you have a decent grasp on anatomy. Its literally just "stuff that can go wrong 101"

>a girl actually told you she had an std before having sex with her
that's pretty amazing and she sounds like a genuinely nice person
Would NOT bang though, sadly. Story is irrelevant.

>24
>bad age to parent

That's about the proper age, user. What's the deal?