The Leaf

Any of you bros like getting high before a workout? What's your experience?

This is what I do the few times I get high

>have retarded conversations with friends and laugh like retards
>if I'm alone watch retarded shit on youtube and laugh like a retard
>eat
>fap
>sleep

I don't think I can go to the gym while high without embarassing myself.

I did it once and it scared the shit out of me. I was super blazed and couldn't feel my legs while I was squatting. I went light for that workout cause I was worried I'd fail on the spot

did this
couldn't stop laughing for a while (gym was empty)
otherwise no difference

yeah it's actually a lot easier to work out when stoned and make's it more interesting. My brother even likes to get drunk and high while working out.

ITT: people who deliberately reduce their test

ITP: nerd

I smoke daily but only after working out. If before, I get lazy and make really solid excuses. But feels good on the muscles after a long work out

DUDE WEED LMAO

Youre never gonna make it dude

Yeah, I do and it's really enjoyable for me because i'm a DYEL and
>sober
most of my issue is overcoming my own mind, when I start to feel resistance i feel insecure and waver. I start to question if I have proper form or if I can even handle the weight.

>high
Movements feel fluid with no strain.
When the burn starts to come it's enjoyable
Breathing is easier
actually finish 3x15 flys with a minute break between each set
farmers walks are amazing
concerned someone will walk in and immediately notice i'm high

Hell, I can go to the gym high tonight and greentext the experience if you lads want a fresh one.

>t. Low test dyel beta
Go smoke some more pot in your room all alone faggot

i smoked a marijuana cigarette for the first time in weeks with the gym desk guy yesterday and he had to come find me in the bathroom after and ask me if i was alright, i proceeded to do my entire workout in a space of 3x4' avoiding contact of any sort with anyone in the general vicinity

i went home and ate drumstick ice cream bars and hummus with crackers lol

>smoking whacky weed
enjoy your GYNO

dont call me bro you drug addict scum

obviously I'm going to do that and love it, faggot who needs to leave his house and better himself in order to be happy.

>marijuana cigarette
autism

>i went home and ate drumstick ice cream bars and hummus with crackers lol
nobody cares

This user knows what's up.

its so funny when 4channers call me out

ive had my federal marijuana exemption for over a decade, i used to have a 14 light grow op

ive been smoking pot everyday all day for years and just took a break recently

if you look down on getting high and eating junk food you are kind of a faggot

ive smoked more kinds of weed and grew more kinds of weed than you even have a fucking idea about, have a criminal record because of it, and have sold my stuff to dispensaries for $2800 a lb and been thanked by dying cancer patients and people with MS for making such great product

fucking Veeky Forums the only place someone with actual experience is talked shit on and looked down on by autists who havent lived half of it

That's pretty funny. I bet you appeared so high to others
Nobody needs your negativity, faggot

I bet you have a YouTube. Give that or at least name of strain you had

fuck you guys, this place is full of inecessant negativity and looking down on people

im fuckin done with all you pathetic fuck boys

tired of being called ugly and autistic and stupid by a bunch of wannabe chads when i get mired by almost every fucking hot girl out there while you guys cry about not getting staceys phone number

done with this fucking place fuck you all sad pathetic fucks

i am not a youtube faggot and you can go fuck yourself, im going back to my regular life and back to planning my warehouse grow you faggot

enjoy making fun of random people online while i pull $20k a month doing all the work on my own when i get up and running

fuck the police fuck Veeky Forums fuck u all im out

Smoking weed because you're probably going to fucking DIE because cancer is eating you alive is one thing. Or if you have glaucoma, I know for a fact it helps that, too. But claiming that smoking anything and claiming to be 'fit' and 'healthy'? LOL, no, inhaling the combustion byproducts of ANY substance for ANY reason is NOT healthy, period, and you're deluding yourself if you think otherwise.

>hating weed this much

who hurt you?

dude weed lmao

You sound insecure.

You should meditate.

Don't let your emotions control you.

that sounds like a ticket to snap city desu.

>Hell, I can go to the gym high tonight and greentext the experience if you lads want a fresh one.

Do it!

is it normal to feel more motivated slightly drunk?
is it even recommended?

Breh I'm the guy you responded to. That was my first post. I'm not the guy you were arguing with

lol mate, this place is crawling to the brim with people who wish they were someone else. This is insecurity the board.

Don't take everything like that. You need to learn how to take jabs, you shouldn't give a fuck about what anyone here thinks of you, no one here remembers their comment once they change the page, that should be the same mentality you have.
Everyone here is very critical but that's just how Veeky Forums is, we use a lot of cures words and although it sounds like most people are just ripping into you, they really are just calling you names just because it's what Veeky Forums is.
Using the word "chad" like it's some sort of state of mind and power, and not a physical human is extremely autistic and you should disregard anyone who uses it seriously.

i have anxiety and panic attacks when i do marijuanas. so, no.

do it faggit

normal yeah but idk about recommended.

Go for it lad

Holy shit I've never seen reddit spacing this extreme

>Everyone here is very critical but that's just how Veeky Forums is, we use a lot of cures words and although it sounds like most people are just ripping into you, they really are just calling you names just because it's what Veeky Forums is.
this is real life too though
at least in England it is

like i feel motivated after even just 1 can

I have been drinking before I go to the gym so the doms is less hindering

not interested in losing weight btw so come at me

you wut? Fucking loon lol

I just take one hit out of a bat before going in. I wouldn't like being totally 420 blazeit stoned but one hit is nice.

Yes. I have trouble lifting really heavy because I feel so relaxed but otherwise it doesn't get in the way. No positives really.
Just go lift and smoke after.

t.swed

This is why the internet isn't fun anymore

Tried it once and never again. Dropped around 20% on all my lifts and ended up getting fatigued really early on. Barely finished my routine. Maybe it's just me or maybe it's some other factor that I didn't consider, but it honestly felt like I was getting sapped for the whole workout.

I smoke before, but only a couple hits for a baseline high. I smoke all the time though so I don't get all giggly and dumb when high.

>smoking the herbal jew

no thanks

>develop weed habbit for a year
>life basically falls down the drain
>literally feel dumber, cant express myself well even while sober
>all I think about it getting high
>lose motivation to do anything but smoke, eat, and lay in bed
>sleep in past noon every day
>no appetite besides when im high
>autism and anxiety levels through the roof
>delude myself into thinking im actually enjoying life

this year
>only smoke on occasion with friends (maybe once every few months)
>feel more focused
>gym 6 days a week
>diet on point
>look and feel better than ever
>not a lazy degenerate beta anymore

weed is such a shitty meme drug. if youre going to do drugs, do something fun and dont half ass it with weed

As someone who's smoked off an on since my junior year of high school:

>smoking in high school made me a depressed low-life because I used it as a way to escape my problems
>constantly ate trash food and stopped giving a shit about myself

graduated

>smoked in college almost every weekend
>never smoked before class, work, etc.
>started going hiking last summer with a group of friends because they want to go out in the woods while stoned
>exercising has helped my depression and overall fatassness
>weed is fun in the same way alcohol is

Don't let it take over your life and it's a nice way to chill out.

i thought you were gonna start talking about canadians

You got it. I get home about 4 hours from now, I'll smoke up, hit the gym and make a similar thread. I'll Tripfag with this so remember me

!j0Oon93KwY will be in my trip

My gym buddie would get high on moles - tobacco and weed before every workout. He was still functional