Is anyone else here mainly attracted to ripped fit girls? Not the ones on steroids but the natty ones. For me...

Is anyone else here mainly attracted to ripped fit girls? Not the ones on steroids but the natty ones. For me, regular girls are ok but fit ripped girls take my breath and soul away.

nah it looks unhealthy

girls are naturally supposed to have some bodyfat

You are entitled to your opinion but it is wrong.

>2017
>not being attracted to only 2d girls

Girls do have more fat. But it's mostly between organs. That's the fat they need. Not a fucking beer belly.

>ripped fit girls
>Not the ones on steroids

Pick one, faggot.

t. DYEL

Women cannot naturally look "ripped". That's a fact. Not sure how lifting is going to make you heterosexual.

>Not the ones on steroids but the natty ones
I got bad news for you son...

You want to know how I know you're fat?

>still posting as if you were talking to a woman

You wanna know how I know you're a beta from reddit? Btw, I'm a (barely) recovering skeleton.

>'m a (barely) recovering skeleton.

I knew you were a DYEL.

no, you thought I was fat. you also think that fitness models are natty which means you're a terminal brainlet. if you get big people will just snicker at the overcompensating and joke that you're the meatheat cliche. obviously you're never going to get big though if you deny basic facts like gear being necessary to make women look remotely "ripped".

>Not the ones on steroids but the natty ones.

guys should we tell him ... ?

you are seriously retarded enough to believe women can get muscles naturally ?

do you have any idea how difficult it is to build muscles naturally even for a healthy man ?

That's not me.

Is me.

>attractive women for straight men
>having bodyfat
>not being lean with muscle
>opinion
>What is testosterone
>What is estrogen

You are gay and retarded.

>it's really difficult for men to build muscle naturally

Okay you definitely do not work out at all

That or you're an idiot that has no clue what he's doing when you're in the gym

I like it when they're fit but have the boobies and the booty still. It's gross when they have big upper bodies and/or very broad manly shoulders