Alright guys, get me into Veeky Forums

Alright guys, get me into Veeky Forums
Spoilers, I'm comming from /pol/ and I guess that's not your first time handling that kind of situation.
As always, my motivation is women.
It's not that I don't get any, but I'm in a situation where all they see in me is money.
It's getting bretty tiresome, I have to tell you.
Basically, I inherited my house, and don't have to pay rent, so I could basically work half time and make it every month without problem.
But it's been 10 fucking years of this shit. Women just become fucking leaches when they learn about my situation.
I'd be fine if it was about gift expectations, but it just quickly becomes a venomous subject.
I'm a fucking wimp, btw. 1.68m, 55 kg.
Even though my job has me carrying heavy stuff, I can't seem to gain any weight.
I eat a lot. I mean around 400g of pasta every day with around 200-300g of meat.
I used to skip lunches, but lately, I've made it mandatory to eat twice a day, with appropriate nutritional income.
Now, I don't want to become Arnold Shwarzeneger, but anything that would make me look more like a man would help.

there you go Veeky Forums
more penguins.
Beware, there's a lot more where it came from.

Did you really have to write up this stupid backstory just to say you want help getting a better body? Read the sticky.

You're right, I didn't read.
Sorry about that.
I just guessed motivation was a big part of it.

Read the sticky you insufferable newfag
Shit thread

Lifting won't make your autism go away, user.

READ THE STICKY AS I DID YOU DUMMY

>my motivation is women
Not gonna make it.

I mean, it's a thing.
It's just that I hope this would get me better ones.
Overall, I fell sorry for myself, when I look in the mirror, so why shouldn't she.

My motivation is a strong pull to fight entropy and bettering myself in any shape or form

fuck off
you're stealing my time like a jewnose steals my air!!!

Maybe it will come to that, but I guess it only works when this becomes an habit.
For now, all I've got is an apartment bicycle, and a lot of weight to carry as a delivery driver in my worktime.
What I am doing wrong, so that I didn't even gain an once for 10 years of doing this?

Penguins are so fucking cool.

>What I am doing wrong, so that I didn't even gain an once for 10 years of doing this?

Not eating enough.

You think?
I feal fully satiated to the max, when I eat.
Guess I'll try eating more then.

Carrying reasonable loads for your job all day isn't what gets people big. You have to lift more and more weight.

Eat more calorie-dense foods. Peanut butter, whole milk, olive oil, nuts, etc.

Avoid junk.

To add to this, find your TDEE using a TDEE calculator (plenty online) then work out how many calories you take in on a normal day.

When I think about it, most of my input is pasta. Is it that bad?

Well I still have to get to a point where I can feel comfortable going the gym without feeling ashamed.
Or else, I have to make a whole gym in my place.
I don't know if you read it right.
138 cm. 55kg.
I'm a fucking leaf at this point.

*168cm

Did you know, penguins are the best swimmers?
Although they're basically birds!
wtf?

user.

You don't need motivation.
Motivation gives you a false sense of accomplishment
>You need discipline

Yeah, my work doesn't help me having mid-day meals.
Sometimes, I just don't have time and will eat twice as much on evening.
Is it where I miss out?
I feel hungry when this happens, but do you guys just eat without feeling it?

nice blog op btw sage

It's probably not great. Foods that are high in fat are more calorie-dense, so go for those (obviously the non-processed or minimally processed ones of course).

Like I said, work out how many calories you're expending in a day (probably a fair amount due to your work), then just aim to eat more than that. Combine with lifting weights, and you'll gain muscle. It's pretty simple.

Think about it as being forced into intermittent fasting.
You aren't losing out on anything.

So eggs and potatoes it is, if I'm not mistaken?

>please i want to avoid vapid whores after my money/house and instead go for vapid whores after my looks
you reek of reddit m8

You mentioned 300g of meat, that is cooked or are you counting it as raw?
Weight wise 300g of cooked meat is good protein at your current weight, try swapping all that pasta with potatoes at least, if you have trouble eating you might have to go for a homemade weight gainer to drink
lastly lurk the skelly and diet threads

Eggs yes, potatoes have no fat in them. This is basic stuff.

I'll list some high-fat foods for you:

- Peanut butter/nuts in general
- Avocado
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Fatty fish (salmon, trout, mackerel, sardines and herring)
- Whole milk and proper quark/greek yoghurt

>300g of meat.
Yeah, that's about average. Cooked to the max. I don't want any of those worms into me, although I'm starting to think there might be some eating for me in there.
I haven't lurked Veeky Forums so far, this was just an introduction, so hopefully, we will talk later,without knowing it.

Fish looks good, I like it.
The rest however is alien to me. So I'll just help deplete the northern Atlantic ocean.

motivation is a false god, you need discipline.

>discipline
Is this a meme over here?
I guess it's true, and I see what you're hinting at.

If you're going to turn your nose up at foods just because you haven't tried them before, this journey will not go well for you.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

you sound like a fat sack of shit with no dick manlet manchild, no one cares what hole you crawled out of just that you crawl back in it, even if it's your dead mum's cunt. you will never make it, you want attention but you re ugly and stupid and really you re the reason girls are being 'race traitors', anything to not have to fuck something so pathetic as you.

>I eat a lot. I mean around 400g of pasta every day with around 200-300g of meat.
Not even 2000 calories, dumbass. You don't eat a lot. If you ate a lot you wouldn't be underweight.

I couldn't milk stuff even if I wanted to.
I meen, I could eat them most of my teenage life, until I realized it just fucked up with my stomach.
I'll try the oil for cooking fish and stuff. I've been using butter for now, which is fucking cancer.

Yah coconut oil is great for cooking fish.

Anyway read the sticky, it'll answer more than I can

So it ultimately turns out I don't eat enough.
It makes sense in a way, but I don't know that I could eat more.
I'll try more concentrated source foods. see you in a month.

Also, mandatory penguin getting Veeky Forums

Nice novel faggot

Read the sticky

I'll read it.
I was too quick to trigger my own thread, that's a given.
I mean, I've read some stuff about fitness, and I couldn't really see why I was the way I am.
So I tried just asking directly.

to get better ones you must become a better person. Lifting just teaches you discipline and sometimes heal depression. It doesn't magically make you better person on the inside. You must work out inside.

It's a process, I guess.
I hope I just went the whole way reverse with it.
The fact that I didn't have to get Veeky Forums, in the first place, to get hem is very telling.
My hope with getting fit is that my partner will see more in me than just money.
I don't know, I'm a romantic and just want a female buddy.

Why do I have to mess up every single sentence.
*I assume I just went the whole reverse way as anyone.
Maybe I'm wrong on the assertion, but at least it's grammatically correct now, and actually means something.

I guess you need to lift weights and eat more.
Try meeting some women too

>Is DYEL
>Inherited a fucking house without any work done
>Mofivated by women
>Claims to eat a lot but really doesn't
>Probably a white ugly skelly

Boy we have a lot of work to do here

Women aren't t problem.
At first.
I mean things are cool for a while, and we learn about each other.
My problem is, learning means her learning I owe a house, and no fucking rent.
From here, it's basically grand plans about how she's gonna dry her hair or something.

Seems accurate.
I'm OP btw.
As I said, I'll try fish on oil with eggs, to make sure I eat as much as possible.
If I see any fatting, I'll lift.

I assuming you lift as well as work your heavy lifting job as I type.

>I mean around 400g of pasta every day

If that's not the dry weight of your dried pasta that's not a lot at all. 400g of dried pasta should give you 50g of protein. and about 1200-1400 calories

>200-300g of meat

Assuming "meat" means beef or chicken that takes you to around 100-125g of protein per day which for your weight is okayish. If you're not getting bigger or stronger I'd guess you aren't meeting your body's requirements for the work you do ie: labourers need more food than office workers. Eat more, add another 1000 calories to your daily diet for a month or 2 and see if it has an effect on your size/strength.

I've went from 150lb to 189lb. I had to eat more to do that.