Tfw fell for the fitness meme

>tfw fell for the fitness meme

>I'm salty because Chad pumped and dumped me and left me for some hot Stacy: The Pic

ok so i know this is bait but incase any of you fags are actually baited by this, those are all cows intimidated by actual men

>women virtue signalling around their facebook friends to show how "not wet" they are for the other ripped men

This is textbook female behavior. They will go on and on about how they hate a certain type of guy but will orgasm 4-5 times when he is inside of her after the first date

>beta males and girls who pretend they don't like fit guys to keep said beta males around to provide for them

3 out of the 7 comments appear to have been left by other men

Why do women do this?
Do they even believe it?

I'd rather fuck girls than "entertain" them by being "fun" to be around.

:(

it's his facial expression tbqh the other two are just smiling he looks like he's ready for action!

women rationalize everything
If they can't get hot men, lesser men are "more fun to be around"

Also this photo was clearly taken in a gay bar, so not sure why women would even be that bothered about it

>tribal tattoos
in fairness the one on the left is probably a complete idiot

That explains it. Sour grapes.

>women who know they arent worthy of left or right so they make a show of pumping up the beta to make themselves feel better the thread

I'd rather observe what women *do* rather than *say*

>Sour Grapes: The Screenshot

Both of these guys have a FUPA though. They might aswell not have gone to the gym if all they have is a FUPA to show for it.

Most women realize that they will never compete with the hotter women, yet they want to have sex with attractive men. So they try to devalue attractiveness. This way, they can have more of a chance to have sex with more attractive men. Also, they can filter out the losers better when they say that you don't need to be fit. The people who listen to these women's bullshit are filtered out of the sex pool.

This is true. When I was a fatass neckbeard 5 years ago, I convinced myself that thin blonde girls were all high maintenance airheads and that I wasn't attracted to them. Of fucking course I was attracted to thin blonde girls, by I knew I couldn't actually get one so I rationalized it away to protect my ego.

>Veeky Forums virtue signaling to other anons how not wet they are for the ripped men

>women knowing what they want

The normal guy does look like a funner dude, but those sluts would be taking that chad cock and everybody knows it.

Yep, tattoos are great for spotting an idiot from across the room.

> Fitness meme
> It's just dyel fags projecting because they'll never have that

and women want nice guys, too. #virtuesignalling

>2017
>Still believing a woman's words over her actions

You are not gonna make it brahs

so dumb, if any of these girls were in a room 1 on 1 with either of them they'd be gagging for it... why do women lie so much?

This pic always bothers me cause they call the other guys douchebags.

They are probably gay and the nicest bros ever. Why would you call them douchebags?

>women trying to virtue signal

holy shit all that faggotry font at the end

I had a girl one time say she thought chris Hemsworth was too fit. Upon pressing her further she apparently said that because she didn't think someone who looked like that would be into her. So basically women are insecure and preemptively shut down attractive men to convince themselves that they don't want the men, it's a defense mechanism.

That girl still says her ideal man is Seth Rogen.

>I had a girl one time say she thought chris Hemsworth was too fit. Upon pressing her further she apparently said that because she didn't think someone who looked like that would be into her. So basically women are insecure and preemptively shut down attractive men to convince themselves that they don't want the men, it's a defense mechanism.

This

>Ideal man is a fat "stoner" unfunny kike who looks half down syndrome

Women talk utter shite

I always thought we were pretty open about our attraction to other men

I didnt even read and I knew it was Rogen

words can paint pictures my son

Then Im a cunt of a an artist

>men can like thin women, thick women, tall women, short women, fit women, ripped women, obese women, normal women
>but women can only like ripped guys, anyone saying otherwise is lying and fucking 3 guys behind your back

Veeky Forums logic.
Now I'm not saying women know what they want, 'cause they sure as hell don't, but don't you ever feel like maybe you're a bit biased and go out of your way to surround yourself with the sort of people that only confirm your beliefs?

Leave us alone if women don't only want chads then that means we're not tfwnogf because we aren't fit and no amount of lifting will bring us salvation.

Let us believe.

Your really don't understand the concept of sour grapes do you?

I guarantee almost all these women are out of shape who hate on in shape guys because it's causing them to self reflect, and realize how lazy & pathetic they come off and cause them to project their insecurity.

Women would universally prefer an in shape guy over an out of shape.

If you believe differently you deserve to never reproduce and never pass on your weak genetics for falling for this meme.

This had a friend only dated bear looking white dudes. Big, balding, and hairy every boyfriend and then husband looked similar. Women have different taste. Still a minority as most of us want to fuck Stacy and Chad but some don't.

That's because there are only 3 kinds of people who mostly lie about there sexual preferences. Homo/Bisexuals who still are in the closet, betas and women

I'm not gonna tell you that most women prefer chubby guys over fit guys, cause it's not true.

But are you really going to tell me, that out of million of women there's not a single one who might have a fetish for chubby guys? They're human beings too you know, as hard as it might be to believe. Can you say with the same confidence that "all man liking out of shape women are projecting their own insecurities"? And no I'm not talking about the women in that facebook pic, just as a general mentality.
>all women like x, those who don't just lie about it
Is a very convenient,fail-proof way of thinking that won't ever require you to self-reflect or change your stance, but I don't think it's that healthy.

Jesus that shows how stupid guys look when we fap . the guy looks like a loser and that's how we all look when we fap lmao

Funny i used to know a girl who used to say shit like that , but she was a mentally ill nutjob who had hit the wall who's BF could not fuck her because of his ED

>They're human beings too you know
That's is a stretch. They're similar in physiological structure to some extent but for all intents and purposes they're practically a different species.

>the virgin fap

>he fell for the women being honest and not trying to save face meme

>doesn't understand what species is
into the trash you go

The fox and the grapes

I was being metaphorical and hyperbolic, chum.

Your cunt is an art

this, I think the fat pale fuck must be bitter as shit and his convo topics range from pop culture bullshit to cringy self deprecating bullshit.
The fit lads look nice enough, altough tribal tattoos brah? come on

someone post that picture of the tinder profile of the 10/10 buff model saying he has a pedophellia problem and girls saying they dont care they want him anyway

To be fair those guys do have weird bodies. Huge puffy abs and lower core but no definition and very mediocre arms

Never understood how people can have highly visible abs, even when I was a skeleton that's where 100% of my fat seemed to go

Captcha: Ausfart semen

>the chad stroke

dudes look like shit, fried fruity lobsters. not really surprising. shit tatts and hairstyles.

V true, this is on point

there are two types of guys a girl will go for typically

Alpha and Provider. Of fucking course girls want the big badass alpha motherfucker with good genes who's gonna pass them on to her children, BUT these same alpha dudes because they have so many options will also desert her after getting pregnant.

SO that brings them to their other option, the provider, the beta that doesn't have many options so he will stay with her no matter what, buy her things, help raise children (which may not even be his), all to keep that steady supply of pussy, getting whipped and supplicating at every chance, he's with her out of desperation. Do you think she finds that attractive? Obviously fucking not, but her evolutionary psychology is working for her grandchildren, not her, this is p much the reason girls will always cheat on a beta fag with a chad

But anyways getting back to the point, this is exactly why women say stupid shit like this. They see these guys with ripped abs, basically arrows pointing to their dicks, screaming I WILL FUCKING DOMINATE YOU and their pussies basically get wet on the spot, BUT due to the evolution of their ancestors psychology, they really only look at shredded guys in the kind of secretive kinky light of "damn I would go have a one night stand on the fucking spot with him no questions asked", but they do not see him as a comfortable option like Seth Rogen who they would assume would stay by them because he's fat, though in reality he's probably got a ton of options just because he's rich and famous as hell.

So girls of course don't want it to be known they are into one night stands and are actually kinky as fuck, 99% are btw guys, they just hide it really well, because this would get them slut shamed, another part of their ancestors psychological evolution that shapes the way they think and act. All of this, on top of looking less vain is why they are lying cunts when it comes to this shit

fat fetishists should just kill themselves

Even the straight people here pretend to be gay nigga

WHAT THE FUCK! FUCKING ROASTIES!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

His surname is per

Not even comparable to how pathetic men are.
Make a fake hot roastie account and write that you're bipolar, have 3 kids from different parents, alcoholism and date many guys at the same time. Watch how many messages you will get

Its fake. His original bio has him confess to being a thief, then he got the screen caps of girls not caring about that, and then switched the bio to pedo.

women can say whatever they want. Time and time again, they talk this bullshit about wanting the fat, chubby balding funny dude.

Then they melt in Chad's hands if he shows them any affection.

But straight people pretend to be gay on Veeky Forums

I've had so many girls I've taken out on dates and gotten to know blow me off to get fucked and chucked by a better looking guy to ever think that women aren't extremely shallow. They put on this show to convince men they aren't rationalizing and coping with the fact that better looking men they'd prefer to fuck aren't looking for a relationship. Notice how fuckboys were a meme? All just sour grapes.

>virtue signaling

But for real, the fit guys look like fucking tools.

>taking longer than me to get ready

What would take them more than 30 minutes to get ready?

Does anyone else think part of the "attractiveness" of the middle guy is because he looks like he has a genuine smile on his face, looks like he has confidence in himself, and isn't dressed like a gay prostitute? Put those clothes on him and watch the opinion change

They shower. She doesn't.

that is called self delusion user.

underrated

>FUPA
what's that? I'm brand new to Veeky Forums and want to learn all your memes. also I'm 12. pls assist.

>tfw when I google FUPA
why are we not calling that an adonis belt again?

take your ugly jewish subversion of language elsewhere. I REFUSE to accept this as a meme.

If they showered together, it would be faster too.

Shooters is a shit tier aussie club, not a gay bar

underrated

Here's the thing though, like 99% of men like in shape women. They might not be their favourite, but unless they're fetishists they certainly like them better than fat women.

What we're calling bullshit on with these women is that they prefer fat guys to fit guys. It's just very improbable.

>the Chad hands-free tantric cum blast

???

Only real niggas
allowed here

Doesn't matter if it's not actually him and the description is fake. The point is girls like chads.

lol 3/7 are copelets

That macro is fuckin beautiful

I should get a tan.

>Big, balding, and hairy every boyfriend and then husband

This is my look and this happens for several reasons:
1. Their daddy looks like this. Women who like bald men 9/10 times have bald fathers
2. Masculinity is a kind of simulacrum of fitness in the minds of some women.

>not having comfy faps in bed

Yeah but definitely not enough to ignore that they're a pedophile. It's misleading.

Incel genetics, incel results buddy boyo

Maybe it's time to look into a different pool of women

>lifting for girls

That's the whole point of lifting. Anybody who claims they don't lift for girls are in denial.

>Doesn't understand what humor is

i lift for sweet boipussy

>my anthem: Young Love

who is she? i'm in love