/fat/ KHV edition

Who is /fat/ for?
For adiposeniggers who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com
>Join the /fat/ Discord
discord.gg/VkBqy5p

PREV THREAD

Finally the weather is getting a bit colder, man I love fall

I have no air conditioning, I know what you mean. Sleeping on hot nights when you're overweight is fucking impossible.

fuck yeah man
that chilly morning air
that dew on the grass
those misty streets at night
fuckin love it

might freeze this year without my blubber though

Confess your sins.

>don't even try to eat healthy
>don't exercise much
>still losing pounds like mad
dog bless portion control

>it's gonna be fall soon
There is hope lads

You're gonna crush and burn at your first plateau.

Yeah, I don't count calories or macros. I just exercise, cut meals, don't eat too much junk, and make sure I get measure of veg/fruit/protein-y stuff daily. I reckon that's good enough.

forgot to fill up my bike tire so it deflated while i was working out. had to walk home afterwards.
went and got a slice of pizza for the effort

injured my shoulder so I've been taking a rest from lifting, had a family event followed by my birthday a couple days later, leftover birthday cake and Chinese takeout for the next few days. Managed to put on about 5 kg. Tried to get back on the diet and instead ate the last of the birthday cake and an ice cream. Considering ending myself for my rampant gluttony and disregard for my own health.

Also I haven't counted my calories for well over a week now. Why am I so weak willed? I'm literally never going to fucking make it.

>deficit going smooth
>"man, 2,000kcal is a LOT"
>really fucking hungry
>"jesus, 2,000kcal is nothing!"
stupid brain

Got a bodyfat check the other day, I'm 13% yet i'm 23BMI, what the fuck is this meme?

what kinda foods are you eating? you can fill up on a lot of vegetables for very low calories. You could buy and eat an entire cabbage in one sitting and it'd come to less than 300 calories most likely.

nobody craves vegetables

idk man, I literally fried up an entire red cabbage with some onion and ginger and sat down to eat ~1.4kg of cabbage in a sitting because I love cabbage

23bmi is ok, what's the problem?

if you fry a vegetable you kinda kill the point of it
do a salad with a little spicy dressing

>have to buy new gym clothes because the old ones are too big now
>go to the changing room to try them
>undress
>get reminded how fucking ugly my marshmallow legs are
There goes the uplifting shopping session for smaller clothes.
That's why I hate shopping. And mirrors.

Ate about 5-6 pieces of toffifees and a bag of chips, still well under my TDEE but I feel like shit.

I was doing moderate/heavy yard work for my boss all morning. I removed several big bushes by myself and was pretty much on my feet 8 AM - 4PM.

How many calories do you think I burned? He offered me pizza and I ate two slices...I couldnt say no...

sure frying isn't the best but I only use a tiny bit of oil and it's still lower calories than it would to eat something carby like mashed potatoes or pasta. I get what you're saying though and I do try to do big salads with my meals so I eat more salad and less calorie dense foods.

drove 20km to go get a greasy slice of pizza at 2am at the only place open (not murican)

jesus dude. why not just order dominoes or something? how do you drive that far and for that long and not reconsider your life choices?

if you are aware then it's all fine
to fry that kind of vegetables in a pan you need very little oil anyway so if you do it correctly its pretty good

I've steamed some veg and eaten just a pure bowl of it to stave off hunger
but lord knows I'd rather be eating a bowl of sugary cereal in chocolate milk

as i said not a burger, we dont have those kind of home delivery at any time of day and night
was only once, but i still remember it

roasted brussel sprouts, cut them in half, toss in a little oil salt, black pepper, and crushed red pepper. bake until they are nice and brown, shit is fucking delicious

I'm not a burger but I can still get delivery at the early hours of the morning. as long as it was only once.

>starvation mode
Why do people keep arguing with fasting when the human race has had to live with it for over 100,000 years?

yeah, I boil the cabbage to actually cook it. the frying is more for the benefit of the onion and ginger to get some flavour into it

thing is, that sounds delicious to me. I do feel sorry for people that don't like the taste of vegetables. my parents basically forced me to eat veg until I liked it and I guess it worked because now I could happily sit down to a couple pounds of broc and nothing else

literally a worse situation than the holocaust

Whenever I eat a bag of spinach as a salad of sorts I'm shitting it and a ton of water out within 15 minutes.

Is a bag of spinach too much..?

>my parents basically forced me to eat veg
My aunt insisted that me and my sister drink tea when we visited
when we stopped visiting because we weren't kids any more, we stopped drinking tea
neither of us have drunk it since, we fucking hate the stuff

odd that the complete reverse happened to you, you're an anomaly

hoodie boys unite.

is it that bad? im not even fat, nor i ever was

it's just the pricks pushing it like it's a fucking secret that will solve the obesity epidemic
and most of the their testimony is "works for me :D"

they're rivaling vegans for being annoying cunts

I was well aware that I was only about 70 calories under my TDEE for the day last night, but I still ate a Fast Break candy bar and had a glass of milk, anyway because my wife (who weighs like 112lbs) wanted one, and I couldn't resist getting one, myself...

What?
No.
Look, the whole starvation mode is a lie created to let fat shits talk themselves out of simply eating less and occasionally going without.
It's also used as a way to talk stupid people into eating more trash...you know...to prevent starvation and stoke the metabolic fire.

I mean they aren't wrong, it's the easiest way to cut the most calories with the least effort

huh, that's unfortunate. I find personally that if I force myself to repeatedly eat something I will eventually like it. I hated cottage cheese at first but I made myself have it with every meal until I enjoyed it. Love the stuff now. Sorry to hear about your experience with tea.

if you dont train, starving yourself is counterproductive

there are 5 pizza shops within 1 square mile/ 1.6km of me.
most are deliver until 11 and the rest stay open until 2am.
burgers are breakfast lunch and dinner in the US, but pizza is a very necessary dessert.

it's the same the world over
>eat your greens kids!
>don't smoke kids!
that's how you raise a fat smoker

thank you for using a fat wojack OP, /fat/ is not the same without one.

I'm sorta glad there are no 24h takeaways near me
except mcdonalds, but I don't really want to go in their and get stabbed by hoodies at 4 in the morning

i have 12, they simply close of at 10pm and i find it reasonable
autism should never be encouraged, even if just in weird timing of meals

it's okay user, forgive yourself and continue, tell yourself we're all gonna make it

>nobody craves vegetables
I crave broccoli with 80 calories of cheese

It's ok user just eat at a bigger deficit today or tomorrow.

>w-w-we're all gonna m-make it user

Down 2.5 pounds today lads, officially halfway to my first target weight.

Stats 5'6'' (ahah what a manlet amirite)
>SW: 212
>CW: 175
>GW: 150

Second goal weight is 140 but want to see how I am at 150 first.

well done user :)

is 68kg considered fat on a 168cm guy? seems pretty normal

checked

It puts me just on the cusp of a healthy bmi, so im hoping to go to 150 then move to 140 then I have a bit off wiggle room without going straight to overweight again.

godspeed user, if you have muscle you are probably fine already
dont let it go not even a little

will finally be able to hide my fat levels with hoodies and jackets

>losing weight steadily
>low to no simple carbs
>one day decide that it's just calories in vs calories out and eating carbs won't hurt
>weight loss tanks and i plateau
FINE I WON'T EAT CARBS FUCK YOU BODY

just eat them on occurrence, I still enjoy a nice bowl of rice and veg but only on days where I havent had carbs the day before.

Hey fellow /fat/, I just started attempting to lose weight last month and I'm down 10lbs. What sort of meal plans/recipes do you guys usually have throughout the week? Gonna go shopping tomorrow and I'm looking for ideas.

>SW 249
>CW 239
>GW 155

I did the same making a bowl of mushroom pasta with homemade pesto yesterday. I'm not freaking out or anything, but it's annoying to be 213 lbs and shoot up to 219 the next morning.

Please stop blaming carbs when you eat high-fat junk food.

Thank you very much.

>chicken breast and vegetables

Nice, I've been going down that route since I started. Chicken salads and stir fry get kinda old after awhile though. Any specific things you like to make user?

I did the same thing when I made my own fried rice, stayed the exact same for a week and got annoyed.

Who here fat but has a gf? thank god shes skinny or else we wouldn't be able to fuck I'd rather masturbate desu
>that chilly morning air
Always gives me nostalgia

>Who here fat but has a gf?
normie.

ok here are the viable foods for weight loss
>chicken and veg
>oatmeal
>water canned tuna from time to time cause sodium
>scrambled eggwhites or boiled eggs
>bitter black coffee/green tea for satiety and energy boost
>mustard cause 0 calories and can make the vegetables edible
>greek yogurt
>whey protein cause its the only thing that tastes good besides the eggs and it helps you hit those protein macros
you can basically live on these for a couple of weeks and get some great fucking weightloss progress before going insane unless you're mentally tough then it gets easier

fat fucks

yep another case of a linebacker that got fat after college we're all on the same ship user with a destination in sight

>this is high fat junk food
also
>fat becomes fat logic

Nice thanks man, I'll pick those up tomorrow.

I could eat a lot of carrots in one sitting, I really like them.

cool
I'm sure I could too

>fat enough for high school starting tackle
>not fat enough for college lineman

damn that sucks man
seems like you got worked into a shoot brotherjack

I decided by the end of senior year I was done being fat. Down 50 pounds now (250-200)

Sounds beautiful lets keep that beast at bay

Once you get in the healthy bmi range, you are not considered fat anymore yeah?

it's indicative only of people more at risk of weight related issues
you can still be fat and 'normal'
shit, you can still be fat and underweight (fucking love handles)

I ate like shit. I had a Whopper combo for lunch and dinner was shit also because my siblings had friends over and there was a bunch of bad food after they left.

ate three fig rolls instead of two
also I planned a 10km walk but only did 5

>get ex-army roommate
>looks Veeky Forums as fuck, what you'd expect from infantry (don't know if he's actually from a combat trade)
>joins of the air force life
>has goten McDonalds from dinner 3 days in a row, and pizza before that, currently munching on chips, haven't seen him work out once
>I'm halving calories and working out 6 times a week
I'm making it my goal to be more Veeky Forums than him by the end of this course.

Neat picture, saving :)

>lost 130 pounds total
>currently weigh about 188
>for my height I need to weigh about 140 pounds

I don't know if i'm going to make it. i;m so far away and i'm constantly feeling hungry. I'm tired of losing weight brothers...

I know the feeling
I want a sausage roll so bad

Try a new exercise and diet to mix things up?

am i losing weight o fast? been eating 1800 calories for 2 months now and i have lost 34lbs(53 over all) i started on January from 299lbs stopped on march at 265, gained to 280lbs and on june 28 i started again and today i am 246. lost 24lbs in about 2 months is it to much? i would have lost more if i would have not had a cheat meal every week but should i keep doing what im doing or change it up a bit? i eat 1800 calories a day should be eating 2200 a day to lose 2lbs a week but i did not think that eating 900 calories less would make such a big difference.

take a deload week and eat whatever you want, gain a couple of lbs then continue your journey

i ment 34 not 24

>lost 130 pounds total
>currently weigh about 188

I also did those, but I'm 6'1 so I'm healthy weight now, keep at it user

you were 300 pounds so probably not, though how tall are you?

>tfw you dont know the struggles of losing 0.5-3lb a week yet.

people do this? This seems like a sure fire way to bring back old habits and just gain all the weight back.

6'1

>SW 397
>CW 159
>GW 164

Starting to head in the wrong direction but eating at maintenance makes me feel very guilty.
I obviously need exercise too. Being fat ruined my body and losing weight took all my remaining muscle mass.

i am 5'8

What happened? you lost a lot and when you hit a decent weight, you just kept going?

Is there anything wrong with aiming for 90% heartrate while doing cardio for 30 mins? 80-85% is okay but I feel like I could be doing more, and below 75% doesn't even feel like exercise. At least on the elliptical, which I prefer because muh joints.

Lost my first full pound as of today. Feelsgood.
If I keep on going, I'll hit my goal wgt of 165 sometime in January

>then we bulk

Did you not lift weights while cutting?