22 years old, why do I still look like 15yrs old?

5'11" 147 lbs, what could I improve? I look like 15 yrs old no women interested in me.

Maybe lift

I do 2yrs now, bit inconsistent lately.

Shave that awful facial hair

>147lbs

That's your problem, only women should weight that much

what have you been lifting other than your schoolbag?

Eat more or lift more. You're doing something wrong if you've really been lifting 2 years and are 147 lbs.

also shave eyebrows, chicks dig a guy whos mysterious

No offence meant but you look like you do not lift at all. You should:

>read sticky
>eat more
>lift properly
>shave facial hair
>get a better haircut

You look like you have a 'young' face so either shave completely and just own it, or grow a full beard if you can, and I stress, ONLY if you really can. Otherwise it will look awful. Even then you might just look like a 15 year old with a beard so clean shaven may be your best bet. But whatever you decide to do, you should definitely get rid of the goatee and pube 'tache.

Get rid of that facial hair or grow a proper beard.

Train your upper body. Do compounds for your delts, lats, pecs etc. to get that nice Vshape. Also begin squatting for that extra testosterone release, you look like you need it.

Like seriously where the fuck is your bodyhair? I'm 22yr old but my whole chest and abdomen is full of dark and thick hair.

lol

Unironically follow a beginners strength program, and eat more.

EAT MORE

Did he really expect any other advice?

cus i shave it.

2 years? christ man. i was bigger than you when i was 15 after 2 months of lifting. you are either lazy or have genetics from hell

>Like seriously where the fuck is your bodyhair?
I'm 25 and I have no body hair on my chest. Some people are not cavemen. And I don't even shave.

this

My problem is that beginner programs are 3 weeks only and I like to go 6 days.....

maybe start by getting rid of that ridiculous soul patch, munchkin

post your routine

stop drinking tap water.

You should be about 180lbs at your height.
And I don't mean average healthy weight, I mean with muscle. 170-180 with muscle is ideal.

You look like a child because you weigh the same as one and have no muscle mass.

filter your water
stop drinking milk
stop eating dairy
stop ingesting estrogen
stop ingesting soy
start smoking, a pipe does fine
shave off those pubes on your chin

>6 days.....
Unless you're on roids that's fucking pointless.
4-5 days max. 3-4 is ideal.

I find a 4 day routine to be perfect for rest and maximizing performance as a natty,

PPL

Good 4 day routine?

PHUL
wont be much different from what you're used to so should be easy. 2 less days means you can go harder on those 4 days.

lmao, that's my body when I was 18, shit sucks senpai. I was 135 though

You need to dress more chill, my man. Consider buying some baggy hoodies and wrinkly band T-shirts.

Stop fapping 15 times a day and let your T build up.

>no women interested in me
you look like a poor child you degenerate kys

no offense intended OP, but how do I prevent this from happening to me? 19 5'11'' and my stomach is a little flabby (people still call me skinny, not saying that's a good thing but I'm not really "fat") so I don't want to hard bulk yet, but I also want to develop more muscle. Should I just eat at a maintenance? Also, although I've been going to the gym MWF, walk for an hour every day, and do 100 (basically girl) pushups, I'm not really sure what my TDEE should be? Moderate exercise is around 2,500 calories, and light exercise is 2,100. I'm not hitting super high weights yet so should I stick to around 2,100? Maybe cut to like 1,800? (or even lower?) Like I said I'm not really fat, kinda flabby, and want to build muscle.

nigga i also have a young face, im 24. Young pussy is easy mode, you look like you can pull of the artsy/hipster crowd get a scarf and one of those gayass cap/hats.( not a fedora)

Take som pics with a instrument on tinder or go to a local music center and be chill. I got a thicc qt just for having great edgy hair, girls around 17-19 dont care about muscles as long you got a style of some sort.

Oh if you're an murrican i guess that's harder, here in europe we swim in teenage pussy, jeesus christ what im a rambling about i gotta go to bed just wanted to support a fellow young looking fella'

listen to the trips of truth OP

i really write like a faggot dont i

this, fellow young looking guy reporting in, shit's excellent

banter

Don't get me wrong, you're dyel as fuck, but if you're white, tallish, and seem like you don't have a mongoloid face. If you're not getting laid, something else is up - either you have a faggoty voice or you're a 100% sperg.

Even then, your race alone should allow you to fall ass backwards into thirsty white-worshipping azn pussy. Do you live in some ultra sausage town like San Jose?

blease

you write like an incel virgin

just bulk brah

Do a Bradley/Chelsea Manning and post follow up pics.

women aren't interested because of that facial hair, not because of your body.

SS + GOMAD until you break 200, then you should be free to train hawever you want and look like you wanna look

Serves him right He trusted split routines
Full body workouts are the ultimate redpill.
Also post your lift stats

Shave your beard and swim in that 15 yo prime pussy my man.

His facial hair is fine. Most girls prefer a guy with a little hair and he'd look even younger without it.

OP you literally aren't lifting. I started at 19 years old. I was/am 5'11". Back then I weighed between 150 and 155 lbs because I was a distance runner. I started lifting to get better at push ups and pull ups for the military's physical fitness test. The trainer put me on what I think was a bro split. I did push/pull one day and then shoulders/legs the next, so ABxABxx. I made gains by following his instructions and actually continuing to follow the routine after I used up all my training sessions. Now I weigh 175 lbs and I'm still lean like when I was running. You don't need protein powder, you don't need creatine, you don't need pre workout.

All you need to do is find any routine and stick to it. After about a week you should notice that your appetite has gone up so just listen to it. I think the reason you have no gains is because of your inconsistency

hi user, I am currently 19 and 5'11'' () I know it doesn't mean we are exactly the *same* physically, but I am curious, when you started lifting, did you go for the bulk right away, or did you cut first? Is it even possible to gain muscle mass on a caloric deficit?

KEK

I would lose weight first, then build muscle. Exercise stimulates your appetite which is the opposite of what you want when losing weight. I don't but into the bulk/cut routine. I just lift, appetite follows, I continue to lift, I get stronger. I'm not huge, but it shows. I think I'm a step beyond ottermode right now, whatever that means

15 y old haircut
goatee
otherwise hairless

thes ethings make more ofa difference than your physique

Good advice. Especially eat more and lift heavy, your Body could be a womans with small tits

You unironically (and I'm not memeing you here) have an above average body. You're relatively lean and you have some chest and arm growth - the average guy is a fat/skinnyfat weaking so your body is no issue.

The problem is somewhere else my friend.

slow bulk and lift. ur gonna get mad shoulders op, i can see it, they are already sticking out.