How jacked do you need to get to unlock the gf achievement?

How jacked do you need to get to unlock the gf achievement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y6Xi3MqTujE
youtu.be/4hqIHAf0ZJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Strong enough to lift your own autism and hide it somewhere.

>How jacked do you need to get
ZERO. You need to not be fat, not be stupid, not be boring and unfunny, and not be butt-ugly.

If you think going to the gym is going to fix ALL aspects of your life then you're deluded.

much less than most of here think.

just look for gosling and brad pitt body and you get what most girls like

Not very, I know it sounds like a meme but as long as you're a healthy weight and size and are confident getting a qt gf is easy.

My ex was really hot, we met when I was 22% BF but she just fell for my charm. My cardio was excellent so I could fuck her right though, if you're so out of shape you can't give her a good dicking it's never going to last.

Call me a faggot, but I'd totally rim and bang that guy's ass.

Would let him fuck me too

funfact - the director of this episode is an open homo.

You just need a thirsty aunt.

>tfw virgin, girls ignore me and I will never experience this

You need to be at most 15% bf with your lifts at 1/2/3/4, if you want to have a gf you are actually physically attracted to. But if you want to be one of those schmucks with a gf they wouldn't think about while jerking off, then you can take the other answers itt and just not be fat.

Just found some sage advice brothers

youtube.com/watch?v=y6Xi3MqTujE

>You need to not be fat, not be stupid, not be boring and unfunny, and not be butt-ugly.

Add "not be autistic" to that list and it's golden.

Well, you fit in with like 10-20% of this website. So at least your're not alone in your predicament.

>he thinks its only 10-20%

fpbp

You don't need to work out at all to get a girlfriend. I'm apparently 5"6 and a half and have always had women interested in me. Had 2 gfs while in high school skinny and depressed as fuck. Lots of beautiful women asked to go out with me but b/c of no social gains it never came to fruition.

>body now

Goal body at 6'4''+

How to actually make social gains?

I have a group of very good friends (like 10 friends), I have an active social life, still I can't talk to unknown people, especially girls, these friends were really hard to maket a the beggining, like 2 years ago.

I'm a virgin, I'm boring and I simply don't have stuff to say during conversations (unless it's with my friends).

pls help me brehs

Learn how to get people to talk rather than learning how to talk about urself.

Strangers are good because you have some easy opening topics

Interests, Job/School, Family

Branch out from those, ask them how they feel about those things and what those things are like.

So you have an attractive face then?

I guess so. I have high cheek bones and a nice jawline. if you can tell from the pic even though its half cut off.

Yeah kind of. Lucky for you. Keep it up man.

>tfw the injury that stopped me lifting brought on a conversation that involved a girl asking if she could slob on my knob

The only winning move is to not lift at all.

Agreed.

The one thing all people like to talk about is themselves.

thanks man.
>y-you t-too

JOHN SNOW GET IT. BRAN BE WATCHING

For the general public it's like 3-4% by age 22. I think I'm being fairy liberal with my estimate.

For the majority of people here it has nothing to do with their body's.

It's just people who use 4chin have shit personalities and we here on fit chose to blame our body not being ripped enough instead of dealing with our real issues.

fpbp

I obtained my current gf while I was a skinnyfat, 3 years ago. Women will at least enjoy your presence as long as you're not horrible to talk to.

Lifting might get you laid, but it will never get you a long term gf. Lifting in conjunction with concealing your 'tism will.

>10-20%

great bait

faggot

>The incest, Jon. It was beautiful.

this, will you helpless ass motherfuckers be reasonable?

the most popular people over time in social settings are those that can simply ask vaguely interesting questions and look/sound as if they're listening attentively. Being the loudest guy in the room might get you the initial female attention but it gets wearing quickly and by the sounds of it you couldn't pull it off anyway - ask intelligent questions with confidence and know when to shut up, you'll do fine

aren't they related?

How do you satisfy someone like Emilia Clarke?

don't be ugly

not very jacked at all, you dont even need to lift

this lol.

You just need to not be autistic and have a somewhat decent set of social skills.

nice body desu. routine pls

This fucking episode made me depressed. I know it's autism but it made me sad that I'll never even have a microscopic chance to live a destiny like Jon's. In 2 two weeks, I'll become a wage cuck and live the rest of my life as a slave.
Fuck this shit.

it should have made you sad because of how dirty they did littlefinger

Whats a good workout routine for Jon Gains?

I've had a gf for 8 years. Was a fat ass until recently. Now other girls mirin'. Hard to stay faithful to gf.

I expected him to die sooner or later so I didn't give a fuck.
The feel of knowing you'll never get to be a bastard that became a king and banged the mother of dragons is insufferable.

For real, even in our world, I'd have loved to at least have the chance to live some kind of adventures.

it is indeed a bery nise bud

You mean the aunt achievement

I am almost at 1/2/3/4. Is this much further away?

Well he does have nice genetics. It's like two perfectly spherical boulders

Honestly, you don't. It's a matter of social skills and confidence=- and maybe even a little luck.

I'm not saying it doesn't help, though.

>I'll become a wage cuck and live the rest of my life as a slave.
you're already a slave, you're worthless, end yourself soon.

cardio is done fasted in the morning.
that's either 2 hours of walking, sprints (youtube "sprint workout" click the first vid I just add more reps), 30 - 45miin of jump rope, or hiit cardio 45 min (youtube millionaire hoy)
Mon:chest + tricep + abs
tues: legs either sprints, lift, or calisthenics+abs
wed: back + biceps + abs
thurs: legs again depends on what I did tues
friday: chest + shoulders + abs
saturday:back + shoulders or triceps+abs

I try to work abs 6 days a week. Rest day could be 1 or 2 days a week depending on how my body is feeling.

lies!
well, not entirely. but if you get shredded, girls will decide they want maximum bang-age from you. you don't have to convince and seduce them, they come to you. it is a lot easier to not be aspie when you're not trying to win some girl over

Depends on your autism

Just so you all know all of the things unfolding in the last few episodes imply that dany is jon's aunt. That webm is auntcest.

Don't be jealous she's his aunt.

many jacked LMAO

being swole + facelet will open "knock the chav achievement"

fpbp

she's his aunt, in the context of the show that's pretty distant incest and they're both infertile due to sorcery anyway, let them have fun.

think there was a survey done here recently and it was a roughly 50/50 split. I think the non-virgins edged it out by a small margin, but then again we are the board that is most likely for that to be the case.

>apparently big enough for people to call me built, big, ripped, lean instead of skinny, etc.
>Still kissless virgin
>Girls who give me their contact info usually stop talking to me about after a week
Kill me

I think bottom center goes to my gym
24 hour fitness in Simi Valley

Just be sure to wear a World of Warcraft T-Shirt when you meet a new girl, and be SURE to tell her how much you enjoy playing your game till 4 in morning EVERY night.

You probably still have the nice-guy attitude which all woman catch onto quickly, they know you're only acting nice to try and get into their pants, it's 2017, learn how to game son, everyone else is already fake, why aren't you?

Wow that's grim

It's the truth though.

>be me
>skinnyfat 22yo guy
>cute chick comes to work for summertime in our company
>im absolutely amazed by her cuteness
>her laugh, smile, eyes, freckled nose and of course nice body, apparently shes also smart according to coworkers
>try to ask her out one day, she just turns around and walks away without replying
>well then guess she didnt like me after all, i hit gym later on deciding i need to change for better if i ever want to lose vcard
>one year passes by
>she comes back to work in office
>ive been lifting hard for good 8months now
>getting compliments from people that ive gotten buff and whatnot
>mfw still look like shit but big guy and 1/2/3/4u
>girl looks at me, other chicks are very smiley aswell, but i dont care about anyone else, just that cutie from office
>she asks me questions about how old i am and what are my plans for future, i have feeling shes looking for contact with me since we dont get to talk a whole lot
>ask myself if i have started the fire, dont really believe my chances
>want to ask her out but have no idea how to go about it
>mfw its easier to attempt deadlift 1RM than to ask girl out

you need to hit 2.5/4/6/7

youtu.be/4hqIHAf0ZJU

They never grew up as a family, she's just a hot ass queen with dragons who happens to share close ancestors

>25
>virgin
>fine socially, can hit the club with normie friends etc
>skelly mode basically, been lifting for 2 months now but not fat
>ugly face though, been mocked throughout life for it
>fine talking to girls at work/nights out
BUT anything past just simple friendship and I completely sperg out, crippling nervousness. Only had 2 girls in my entire life interested in me and both stopped contacting me after 3 dates. I've just built up such a complex around women and have no idea how to be intimate, only kissed a girl once. Maybe it used to be cute like in high school or whatever but at my age women are repulsed by my lack of knowledge about how anything like that works.

I'm hoping lifting will help me build confidence. I know it won't and I'll never make it but hey at least I'll be healthy and fit when I blow my brains out after my parents finally die. Thanks /blog/

You literally just need money, you faggot.

Drop that whore

How do they make these sex scenes without actually just really fucking?

There's now way their parts didn't touch and you know they were aroused.

really mean

Take improv and public speaking to kill your approach anxiety.
When your at improv/public speaking always volunteer to go first for any activity. This will help kill the fear and hesitance you get from doing an action.
Also look into meditation and CBT / Exposure Therapy to make mental gains.

>How jacked do you need to get to unlock the nephew achievement?

FTFY

Pretty much same as this.

I'm currently ~12%bf and can do 1.5/3/4.5/6
still waiting

is she just playing with me

We are in the same boat man.
25 here also, never had a gf, only ever made out drunkenly when i was 16 years old or so.
After that, no contact whatsoever.
I don't even have a loose circle of friends with whom i could be hitting parties or just talk.

Honestly the only thing keeping me from just laying my neck across the tracks is that I want to, atleast one time in my life, see what I'm capable of.

You're not alone man.

Shit bros, I miss being intimate with someone so much. I feel like if I got a gf now I wouldn't even I know how to act, it's been so long. I think that's why I always keep finding flaws in the girls that show interest, it's because of me not them

look up pick up artist shit.
Bunch of nerds who treat picking up women as a system. Bunch of gay faggot buy my book shit, but some really good stuff as long as you practice.
Think of it like learning an instrument

90% of those pick-up tips are about confidence. Nothing more. That is all "frame" is. Not giving a fuck is the fastest way to fake confidence, because if you don't care nothing phases you. That's why treating a woman like shit makes their panties drop, but treating them like princesses makes you the shoulder they cry on when they tell you about how they just broke up with Chad.

>fat, ugly, balding, broke, and apparently still gets more pussy that most of Veeky Forums