I don't want my girlfriend to go to a nude yoga class with men. It's basically a weekly group by our college...

I don't want my girlfriend to go to a nude yoga class with men. It's basically a weekly group by our college. Am I being unreasonable? She said it's going to be a really spiritual event but that sounds like bullshit to me

kek

Yeah dude, it's gonna get real spiritual.

>or just go with

>don't control your gf

>if she wants to cheat you are powerless to prevent it

be a man, user.

Why don't you tell her you're going too.
If she gets pissy or weird about that, then leave her because she is trying to do something behind your back.

this is definitely a real situation and not a made-up thread to get (You)'s and laughs out of anons online

kill her and devour her flesh to obtain her knowledge.

either this

or this

Honestly uni hippies are so fucked up at this point I have no idea what's bait and what isn't

You should go too, to see what it's like and be more open minded

You're not being unreasonable. She is testing your strength... if you cuck she won't respect you. Tell her if she goes to pack her shit, you're done.

You'd be a fool to let her assimilate the cosmic sausage.

Why do you want to have a girlfriend that wants to go to a nude yoga class with men? Degenerate liberal shit is always where you should put your foot down. There's absolutely no reason to do yoga nude unless you're alone on a spiritual voyage in the wilderness and sitting under a waterfall or something. It's literally just a class by guys and for guys who want to see gullible fit girls nude.

put your foot down

better yet break up with her

tell her to go to a normal yoga class and if she complains tell her to fuck off

Trust me my bro
Don't ever back down on this sorta shit
Give an inch and you let her take a foot, before you know it you'll be 'compromising' in every area
Just broke up with my girl of a year after waking up, felt like I was in a coma
Lost gains, time, money & friends
Fk it my man, cold next

Severian, pls.

Go with her. If she is not happy about that idea, she is a cheating slut.

>Why do you want to have a girlfriend that wants to go to a nude yoga class with men?

This covers it in its entirety. Just think about it for a second.

Woman either respect you or they dont, there is no half respecting someone
tell her no, if she agrees great, if she still believes being naked around other men is more reasonable than staying with you, you are not missing much are you?

only good post ITT

Chances are if your gf/wife/special lady friend wants to cheat she will. If she doesn't then great. If she does then break up with her. Trust her to do the right thing, and if she fucks up then hold her accountable

>People seriously replying to an obvious bait thread

How do I find these nude yoga classes?

Sounds interesting

Lmao shit im fuckin woke

>get naked with a bunch of strangers
>spiritual
>kowtow to every bit of your girlfriends nonsense

None of this is being a man. You should have ground rules, boundaries and a say in your partners sexuality as a healthy person in a relationship, but especially as a man. If you aren't comfortable in what your partner is doing, tell them. I don't think you'll stop this bitch anyaway OP, it is the current year after all, and your girl sounds like a real cooky bitch.