The view from Snap City

My back is fucking killing me. All the time. It's my fucking life.

Pic related I will never feel as relaxed as this cat. My dick isn't as sensitive. My nutsack hurts. I'm 24 fucking years old.

>hurr durr you just did it wrong bro

YEAH. SO WILL PLENTY OF OTHER CUNTS.

Just mad right now. Honestly the worst part is how constant pain and stress WILL alter your personality. I can't do anything without pain or discomfort. I can't sit in a fucking chair and read without physical pain. Sleep is a miracle. I'm complaining, I'm weak, it's the internet. I don't want to hit post becsuse it's not like I'm in total Hell, but the goals I have now are not the goals someone my age should have, and it's for no fucking reason. I wasn't in a war, I wasn't ever going to be an athlete, I was just a casual lifter and now I'm fucked at least until they can fix this shit with stem cells.

Have a great day.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15591638/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol describe your specific fuckup so we can laugh at your pain

how

What lift did it for you bro

I strained my back last week and was miserable every day until it healed up

cant u get it fixed through surgery or something? what do you have

also I think I got some sort of hernia aswell OP, so ur not completely alone in your misery...
I just hope to god it heals, I can hardly walk without pain right now

Maxing out on OHP and high rep RDLs

Years. Ago.

You know what OP? It's your own fucking fault. I'm assuming this is from deadlifting.

There are thousands of resources demonstrating how to deadlift correctly. If you weren't a complete retard, you would have paid more attention to your form.

If it's not from deadlifting, substitute "deadlift" with whatever exercise you were too retarded too learn how to actually do, because the resources are there for every conceivable lift.

This goes for all you mongoloids that can't read or watch yt videos.

Do you ever mobilize your hips and lower back?
Look up limber 11

Get moving and do athletic shit. Even if it hurts. Figure out whats damaged and why and work on getting pain free. Humans can recover from ridiculous amounts of damage, even herniated or bulging discs, nerve pain, muscular tears and damage etc. I'm not saying you can be 100%, but you can try and be better, everyday.

>limber 11
>post count
FUUUUUUCKK

Newer brain research is showing that pain after an acute injury can get 'stuck' in the brain and that specific therapy exercises done with a PT can basically rewrite these brain regions.

Marijuana, walking, and therapy might be the road to being able to sleep well at night.

What the fuck is up with my back? I cant go more than an hour of standing or walking without intense low back pain.

why is that tiger plump I love them

It's probably pregnant, I doubt a zoo would be so irresponsible as to make it's animals obese.

I used to believe this. However, spinal research people like William Maras have shown that spinal injuries often occur due to dozens of relatively painless lifts causing cumulative damage. This is followed by an acute episode that is just a symptom of the cumulative damage. What this means is that people can have deadlifting form that is only slightly off and still cause a lot of damage. Personally I think body builders should avoid deadlifting more than 2x BW and that non-competitive lifters should use methods that let their nervous systems limit weight (no straps, no mixed grip). Many people also have deep pelvic sockets and likely should do deadlifts from 2" 4" blocks because no amount of mobility training can fix deep hip sockets.

I'm not saying people shouldn't deadlift heavy if it fits their goals. I'm just saying that some people may not have the luck, genes, or lifting goals suited for heavy deadlifting.

Tough OP. At least your pain has an obvious cause. I have NDPH (started from nowhere) and several neurologists have not been able to help me so I understand your situation. Currently trying to lift away the pain without much success.

Good luck.

aw sweet + that's prob true

This is why I never do OHP, DL or squats. That shit just ruins your spine, and does so needlessly. There's a million other exercises you can do to workout those same muscles which don't destroy your spine, so you're an idiot if you don't do them. I'm so sorry you had to learn the hard way, OP

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THEM AT THE SAME TIME

What on earth do you think testosterone is for?

>not realizing why SS is GOAT

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15591638/

See a chiropractor OP. Dad suffered from same exact situation. Was lifter in 20's and 30's, has a shit back, went to chiropractor for weeks to months, shits better. I guarantee the first day you will feel near instant relief. As someone who genuinely wants you to not be in pain, follow my advice.

bro I want to tell you

I was in your exact same fucking position and I'm back at the gym like nothing happened

you should probably never do deads or squats ever again tho lmao

honestly, squats are probably hard on the spine but you have to really push your legs to strengthen them and from the stupid shit i see people do on the leg press, i'll stick to squats.

I can't figure out how you injure yourself with ohp. it has probably the safest failure of any compound lift. maybe if you locked out and dropped the weight behind you. this is the same as running car into a tree going around a corner too fast, if you thought that would happen, why did you try to lockout?

i do agree DL is snap city. I never go mixed grip and that's enough to keep my lower back strong for my purposes.

My nervous system was super fucked earlier in the year making for daily stinging pain, numbness, and an inability to sit (and perform my job well as a result)

Fuckin magnesium and weed, mang. Marijuana helped so, so terribly much with general pain relief and even the mental stress of being in pain after a day full of it. Still use it sometimes. For instance I broke my hand last week and I found a good strain thats doing more for me than the meds the doc prescribed

RDLs are intentionally done by people with a rounded spine from the floor. Of course the proper name is SLDL but I bet OP's spine doesn't care.

I was almost not fat and fucking DLs crippled me for months. Clawing my way back but I have zero motivation, my body actively rejects every thought of the gym now. I almost have to stand in the parking lot screaming inside my head LEFT FOOT MOVE RIGHT FOOT MOVE LEFT FOOT MOVE RIGHT FOOT MOVE

I curse the day I ever started DLs

He probably treats OHP as a push press rather than doing it strict

What if I only squat and OHP on the smith machite? Am I much safer?

I'm 25 and have non-stop lower back pain, particularly around the tail bone. Docs, though it was a prostate or testicular cancer. Got x-rays, cts and shit and all's good down there, just a bad back, probs because I'm tall. For legs, I do dumbbell lunges and calf raises. Still do seated OHP no probs though. My legs aren't huge but they're in proportion, it just sucks that there's not much I can do for my lower back. I find weighted dead hangs help on bad days.

Do you have a varicocele?

Allah has punished another lanklet
Feels good man

Millions of people Deadlift, squat and Ohp heavy.
Hundreds of thousand do so with terrible form.
But tens of thousands get their shit snapped up.
You just had bad luck or bad back genetics mane

I suppose there had to be a trade off. I'm good looking, awesome upper body, full set of thick hair, Aussie, got a missus who gyms