So yesterday i bought a dips parallel and after cranking out some sets i started feeling pain in my pals so i just...

So yesterday i bought a dips parallel and after cranking out some sets i started feeling pain in my pals so i just added a towel in the grips didnt help at all and there was a moment i had to stop before failure cause of pain, today my palms are sore like if someone punched them

Will my palms get used to it or that just means i will never make it ?

Use wrist wraps
That shit you feel in your palms is your wrist bending and pressing on a nerve. It will only get worse
I had that, wrist wraps solve the problem 100%

Why the fuck would you buy one of those? Why didn't you just buy a walker at a yard sale?

Whats wrong with parallel bars ?

Doesnt make sence to me,since, arent wrist trapa to protect your wrists but not your palms ?

You are holding all your weight on your palms, next time make sure your palms are no directly over the bar, put your weight in your thumbs to hold you up instead. I had this issue when I did dips on a narrower bar, so either use a wider dip bar or act like your hands are wider apart than they really are

bare your weight with either green zone of your palm instead of the red zone

I tried it all but still couldnt scape from pain, i was thinking on putting towels or sockets the next time but dunno, i would prefer it raw without anything

Lower green zone, hurts to me as well as red one and cant go for upper green zone because it feels my hand is going to break

It's a waste of money. A walker is literally the exact same thing and folds up. It's only not good if you're 300+ lbs

Are you new to lifting? Was the pain in the part of your palm that's the "root" of your thumb?
Make sure you're gripping the bars right.

Wrists should be straight like when benching. If your shit is even half cocked you're gonna have a bad time. Leaning forward can help take pressure off the wrists too.

Not new to lifting but to this kind of parallel bars

Wrist are straight bro, the problem is the pain in the palms ,only that

But in a walker you cant attach plates to your bw because of room

How the fuck do you keep your wrist straight when benching??

do a couple minutes of support hold (top position of the dip) every few days to condition your shit

also warm up your wrists first

how much did you pay for it ?
i found one for 50 euro's but i dont know if that is an okey price for it.

Spend a bit more and buy a chinup bar+dip bar in one. Also buy a belt and 2 10kg pl8s and you'll have a very effective piece of equipment.

Too expensive, i bought this one to a price of 29 usd, anyways even if it costs that much its worth since paying a gym in the long run is going to cost more

This, also dips can replace bench, many will say no, but they know nothing

The better you get at dips the better you get at bench and overheadpress, since the same muscles are used

already have a chinup bar , bought it 5years ago , still using it . that time the dip bar wasnt popular or known , just recently when calisthenic guys using it it become a thing.

Atm, I just do dips, flys and OHP. Flys make my chest explode like a fucking beast and make my arms look like noodles though.

Thats nice man keep it up

Thats what she said

>makes a thread about pain from doing unweighted dips
>"but you can't attach weights to your bw with a walker"
First of all, you put the plates in a suitable backpack you fucking crossfag. And secondly, if you can't do a few dips without being in such pain that you need to make a thread about it, you're years away from proper-form weighted dips. And third:
>weighted dips

you can build these out of pvc pipe

also fuck off with your palm pain, you'll get used to it

I can just tell by the wording of your post that you are intellectually superior and have a crisp sense of style.

It's just real talk

I have dont weighted dip already dude, but hands on a stool not a dip bar dude, my problem is a get pain in the hands not because of lack of strenght but having my palms used to certain stress

I have done*

But Not having my palms used to certain stress

What a goddamn pussy

>using a weighted backpack with dips
Good advice on how to get to SNAP CITY

Protip: Quit being a bitch faggot.

you just have soft hands
keep doing them and you'll toughen up

you will get strong enough to use your upper. try pinched hand farmers walks.

>pick up plate or less
>pinch with fingers instead of through the holes
>walk around
>forearm and hand gains out the ass, literally best forearm exercise

sounds like a carpal tunnel issue