This is considered ripped by normie standards

>This is considered ripped by normie standards

Daily reminder that all you need is a slightly above average body to make 3/4's of the population think you're jacked.

nice quads

>doing somehing for people to think something about me
Into the trash you go stupid faggot

daily reminder that any amount of lifting past this point will not help you get laid in any way, shape or form

what really shocks me is that his face considered attractive by normie standards

he's big, though..

I've always felt the same way. Looks like a generic hick.

Friendly reminder that someone with a body like that and an attractive face gets more pussy than any jacked up gymrat born with an ugly face and there's literally nothing the gymrat can do except getting rich and/or going full MJ.

N E C K

>thinking women look at men in terms of physical attractiveness the way men look at women
It's all about social status and narrative.

he's not considered ripped

he's considered handsome and (more importantly) rich and famous

>It's all about social status and narrative
Wrong. It's all about having a good looking face + not being fat. That's all there is to it, you will be loved by women and you will fuck like a madman, you could even claim to be a rapist and they will still fuck you (somebody post tinder pic).
If you're ugly and only have social status you'll get a fame/gold digger.

No they actually do think he's ripped. Internet and magazine articles call him jacked and say he has a six pack lol.

I'm confused as to how he has so little vascularity

four yu...

because he's fuckin fat in that picture?

>tfw I look kinda like this

He is Channing Fucking Tatum. A list hollywood star. Dude could a skinny fat and would still be idolized as a god

That looks like me, desu

You cant even see his legs

if you want to attract total retards then yeah look like that

I giggled

That tindr pic is fake, he originally claimed theft in his tindr bio (look at the responses, they are all about stealing) then edited his bio to rape just to validate the opinions of TRP virgins

HA

If you ask most people to name a movie he was in they're gonna say Magic Mike.
While he's definitely not ripped in that movie, he's in better shape than like 95% of Americans.

>dat gyno